L7 in first house?

lolo lolo

if l7 is in first house but in another sign is this mean the quisted is interest in queerent or no?

Chrysalis

Not if a planet in another sign

Asce libra..L7 in H1 mars sco..

Oh is it, i wasn't aware of this.

So if quesited is in 1st house but in another sign, then being in the querents 1st house means nothing as they are in a different sign or would it still mean something at least ?

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh is it, i wasn't aware of this.

So if quesited is in 1st house but in another sign, then being in the querents 1st house means nothing as they are in a different sign or would it still mean something at least ?
Yes, it would mean quesited is in the querent's 12th sign/house, rather than sharing querent's 1st sign/house. So you can work with the meaning from that perspective and get some info.

Chrysalis

Yes, it would mean quesited is in the querent's 12th sign/house, rather than sharing querent's 1st sign/house. So you can work with the meaning from that perspective and get some info.

So if im understanding this correctly, then say asc is on cancer, quesited is in querents 1st house but in the sign of Leo....so because quesited is in the sign of leo and not cancer, then we put quesited in the 12th house ?

IleneK

Premium Member
So if im understanding this correctly, then say asc is on cancer, quesited is in querents 1st house but in the sign of Leo....so because quesited is in the sign of leo and not cancer, then we put quesited in the 12th house ?

Sorry I did not pay better attention to the signs in OP's example. By whole signs, quesited in OPs example would be in the sign after the asc, so in the 2nd, rather than the 12th

And going to your example above, as you say, if asc is Cancer and quesited is in Leo, then that puts quesited in the 2nd whole sign.
Alternately, if asc is Cancer and quesited in Gemini, that puts quesited in the 12th whole sign.

In either case, it puts quesited in an adjacent house, 2nd or 12th.
Then going a step further, signifiers being in adjacent signs are disjunct, so it is not considered favorable.

Ukpoohbear

This reminds me of a previous horary I posted.

Quesited was Mars in a Venus Sign in 12th house. I was Venus. He liked me but was unable to act due to not being single.

Venus in its own sign and in first house. Venus being so good was his good opinion of me.

Chrysalis

Sorry I did not pay better attention to the signs in OP's example. By whole signs, quesited in OPs example would be in the sign after the asc, so in the 2nd, rather than the 12th

And going to your example above, as you say, if asc is Cancer and quesited is in Leo, then that puts quesited in the 2nd whole sign.
Alternately, if asc is Cancer and quesited in Gemini, that puts quesited in the 12th whole sign.

In either case, it puts quesited in an adjacent house, 2nd or 12th.
Then going a step further, signifiers being in adjacent signs are disjunct, so it is not considered favorable.

Oh yes i totally forgot you go by whole signs....so what you previously said and say now makes sense with regards to the wholesign system.

Ive delved into wholesigns before but then keep going back to regio ...im still not 100% which one i should use :unsure:

Maybe Tik can answer my question then of if in a regio chart quesited is in 1st house, but in a different sign to what the asc sign is how would this differ in the meaning.

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh yes i totally forgot you go by whole signs....so what you previously said and say now makes sense with regards to the wholesign system.

Ive delved into wholesigns before but then keep going back to regio ...im still not 100% which one i should use :unsure:

Maybe Tik can answer my question then of if in a regio chart quesited is in 1st house, but in a different sign to what the asc sign is how would this differ in the meaning.

I use both region and whole signs when looking at each chart, gaining info from each perspective. Whole signs is the referee when things get ambiguous, like this example when two signs are in one house.

Yes, it will be good to hear Tik's, Rafaella's or other's comments.

Chrysalis

I use both region and whole signs when looking at each chart, gaining info from each perspective. Whole signs is the referee when things get ambiguous, like this example when two signs are in one house.

Yes, it will be good to hear Tik's, Rafaella's or other's comments.

This is something ive started doing too now, especially when some charts have like 3-4 signs in one house.

Chrysalis

This reminds me of a previous horary I posted.

Quesited was Mars in a Venus Sign in 12th house. I was Venus. He liked me but was unable to act due to not being single.

Venus in its own sign and in first house. Venus being so good was his good opinion of me.

12th house is an unable to act house.

lolo lolo

so what is the answer ? :w00t::w00t:if it work as yes or no . if you was 25 libra in his TL3.and quiested is mars in scoripo .the question if he intersted and iam in his mind .then i consider the answer is no

Last edited:

lolo lolo

Yes any significator placed in 6th/8th/12th house won't be able to act, either because they just don't want to or for a specific reason...past aspects from them usually tell you why.

merry christmas for all of you .thank you for all your answers 100 100 hahaha :biggrin::biggrin: what anice name or what anice number :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Ukpoohbear

Yes any significator placed in 6th/8th/12th house won't be able to act, either because they just don't want to or for a specific reason...past aspects from them usually tell you why.

I made a medical horary last night where Moon is in 6th and forgot it was unable to act, I thought it was relevant for being medical only.