Why I keep having troubles with publishers?

Ereshkigal

Hello everyone, I'm a writer-wannabe and since I've started out in 2007 I keep having troubles with almost every publisher I have contacts with.
Things like: scamming, never paying my royalties, closing business, constant delays, etc.

Is it due to Uranus conj. asc squaring my north node in the 9th?
I thought that otherwise Jupiter and Moon conj. midheaven and part of fortune in the 3rd would be fortunate for a writer :crying:

And I must say that I had better outcomes with some selfpublished works, but it's not smooth and easy at all.

What do you see in my chart that can give me some clue?
Thanks to any kind reply :happy:

Attachments

• ereshnatal.jpg
    ereshnatal.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 30

craft94

If you want an astrological reason for why this is happening, I would think Saturn is the culprit. I have Saturn in the 10th house too, and they say people with this aspect have to struggle more to get where we want to be. Saturn is the planet of limitation and time. Saturn in the 10th actually signifies delays. Maybe you feel like authority figures are blocking you from achieving your goals. It doesn't mean you're a bad writer. You just have to wait, and keep trying.

Sun in Gemini (an excellent sign for writing) is square Saturn too and that may also have something to do with it. It doesn't mean you're doomed. Honestly, every writer gets rejected.

Ereshkigal

Thank you craft94!
You're right, Saturn is always giving me a hard time, but it also makes me more stubborn in acheiving my goals :p

craft94

Thank you craft94!
You're right, Saturn is always giving me a hard time, but it also makes me more stubborn in acheiving my goals :p

You're welcome. And same! Though that might also be due to too many fixed planets. Stubbornness is good in situations like this, I think. Lots of people give up at the first sign of defeat and end up never achieving their goals...because they gave up.

Mars seems like a good planet to have conjunct Saturn in the 10th. It means you take action. My Saturn is retrograde in Pisces - a strange sign to have Saturn in if you ask me. I would also imagine that you think things through rather than act impulsively.

Ereshkigal

Yep, I like my Mars conjunct Saturn it's hard but it also helps me deal with a lot of unpleasant things (which I have experienced, thanks T-square). I think a lot and always make plans XD and then Uranus on my asc gives me the constant impulse to start new things and change, and I like changing, so when things go bad I change my plan and start again (it's a little unnerving for the people around me, but I have lots of fun) ;)

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

7th house issues of agreements, contracts. Saturn thwarts, delays, strengthens or weakens - depending on Mercury, Mars - perception of conflict is Moon. Neptune 1st squaring perceptions and delays.

Ereshkigal

Hello -

7th house issues of agreements, contracts. Saturn thwarts, delays, strengthens or weakens - depending on Mercury, Mars - perception of conflict is Moon. Neptune 1st squaring perceptions and delays.

I'm not sure to understand your comment (I'm not a native speaker) how are mercury and the moon involved in the situation?

I see the square of neptune opposing venus in 7th regarding the contracts part :)

Kitchy

Banned
I'm not sure to understand your comment (I'm not a native speaker) how are mercury and the moon involved in the situation?

I see the square of neptune opposing venus in 7th regarding the contracts part :)

Well, here's the way I read your matter of concern -

you are having difficulty nailing down agreements and or having them reach conclusion - that could be aspects to ruler of 7th. Saturn slows things down, puts up roadblocks,, makes you start over, thwarts matters.

The moon to neptune could be a culprit for life in a natal chart - indicating a perception how things ought to be, with frustration coming at the over idealization or glossing past the realities of life.

If all/every publisher gives trouble on this matter to you - then it might not just be the current transits - it could indicate a greater issue of moon.

Mercury is how information is sent/received - quickly or slowly.

Moon is our emotional response to all of the above. It can offer patience, frustration, acceptance, refusal.

So, I would look at the inter-relationships of those planets as well as houses in your natal chart and see what is transiting those natal planets and houses.

Last edited:

Ereshkigal

Thanks Kitchy! Now I understand a lot of things :)

My afflicted venus is a big issue, she has a lot of job to do ruling two houses and being afflicted by three planets, poor Venus.

The moon maybe is doing better, except for that semisquare to mercury maybe (I don't see any aspect to Neptune, am I missing something?)

Kitchy

Banned
Hello - oops, my errona :surprised:

I see the Neptune to Mars , not Moon. Mistaken Sorry.

Your moon doesn't look like it's in bad shape.