Long time stomach illness, hope for a normal life?

Frisiangal

Hi,
It is extremely difficult to visualise a chart with only chart positions provided. I do realise that you want to retain your anonymity but you will need to follow the instructions given on this site that provide details how you can insert a chart image in a topic, if you hope to receive any sort of reply to your query. It isn't that difficult; even I can do it :biggrin:. You can 'paint' over the birth details to ensure anonymity.
A chart that includes secondary progressions and solar arc directions (from extended section of Astro. comn) would be most helpful.

If you are not familiar with medical astrology, you can always google 'medical astrology - stomach' that will provide umpteen good sites that will tell you what to look for. Eileen Naumann's 'Medicine Garden' , and 'Greek Medicine Net' are 2 particularly good sites and very thorough in detail, yet there are many more.

You could look at any harsh aspects natal Moon makes and if these have any relationship to the 1st, 6th or 9th houses. Cancer is strongly associated with the stomach region but certain degrees also relate to the digestive system, otherwise influenced through Virgo that would bring its ruler Mercury and its aspects into the picture.
Acid reflux is quite common. Saturn in Virgo could be a culprit. Nausea could see the influence to Neptune.

If you are of a nervous disposition generally, a psychosomatic situation may be occuring.

:smile:

Ereshkigal

I'm sorry, I thought the birth date and time were enough, here is the chart [deleted].

In the meantime I'll do some research on the topics you mentioned :)

Last edited:

Frisiangal

So, I see Venus can be linked to hernias, Saturn in Virgo is digestive problems.
Mercury is intercepted in cancer (stomach) and rules over Venus and Saturn.
The moon I think it's not in bad aspects since she conjuncts the midheaven, but it's in Virgo too. So is the ruler of the ascendant Mars (or should I consider Pluto?).
As for the progressions, except for Pluto approaching my ascendant I won't know what to say.
A vedic astrologer said that the next two years will be roughly the same, I will have some health concerns but nothing severe. Maybe something could change in a couple of years, I've Pluto conjunct ascendant also in my solar return of 2018.

Any thoughts?

Hi again,
It's said that a planet in a sign has priority over its house ruler. This would indicate the importance of Neptune.
Saturn-Neptune are strongly associated with the immune system, Neptune with the glandular system, both of which in harsh aspect can be weakened. Sagittarius is generally associated with 'well being'.
Both Mars and Pluto could be considered in their importance as Ascendant ruler.
Note the planets' degrees (also directly before and/or after) in the T-squares which find their apex in Virgo and the parts of the body they rule from
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-information/degree-anatomical-correlations.php .

The Moon is within orb of a semi-square (45*) to Mercury, ruler Virgo.
Mercury is in a direct inconjunct/quincunx to natal Neptune.
Both are strongly associated with, and would therefore be considered as being of influence in health issues.

If an individual is of a mentally, emotionally and/or physically weak disposition, physical issues can take hold more quickly because the defence system (Mars and Saturn)is weakened. If you could try to build up your physical (muscular?) strength, as well as allowing the reality of situations to help when irreality and fantasy could be stronger, you may find this can be of aid in health situations.
Obviously Virgo is associated with diet, so eating healthily is of necessity.

The rest is up to you. Transit Pluto in a positive aspect to Mars-Saturn can help.

Ereshkigal

Thank you Frisiangal!
A lot of info, here. The semi-square with the Moon had gone over my head, didn't notice it!
I'll think about all of this and do my best to take care of myself :)