Raaj yoga

pmodizzle

As a matter of fact you do have a raaj yoga. In the birth chart you have sun and mercury conjunct in 1st house in Aquarius. 1st house being kendra creates a very powerful raaj yoga. The actual name of the yoga is called budhaditya yoga. Currently you are in Rahu dasa and Saturn antardasa so there might be mixed results during the period. Venus antardasa might bring some gain from the family, or the entertainment business as venus is a yogakaraka and is exalted in pisces. Venus is 5th from arudha lagna which shows entertainment as a channel. Career might be in healthcare as Mars being the tenth lord of Scorpio denotes working with hands and in placed in 4th house with moon. Moon denotes health as well, the 4th house represents nurturing, taking care of someone or being taken care of by someone. So your career might involve taking care of people with your hands. So a nurse, surgeon, physical therapist or a clinician for the armed forces. The 4th house also represents land, properties and maternal legacy. The 4th house can be deemed strong as moon is exalted in Taurus. So mother can be a very important and influential figure in ones life. Starting from Jupiter dasa you will enjoy the dasa. Primarily because Jupiter owns the 2nd and 11th house from lagna and is placed in the 6th house in cancer exalted. This means you would gain from the defeat of your enemies. Jupiter also is retrograde which gives immense will power.

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Dear sir/mam do i have raaj yog in my chart and what it effects

date : 22/02/1991
time : 07:00 am
place : Bhopal(m.p)

Cool, hot, yogas making rajas (kings) or raja (king) among yogas (dozens and dozens of those!), with due deference to venerable texts and their admired creators notwithstanding, karma incurred must be discharged in a given lifetime, if possible. That is the essential crux of life!

Ever think of public service as a career? No, I am not seeing you as someone with a desk-job (stereotypical public servant), but you will come in contact with people of repute and at stations much higher than yours, perhaps. Marriage may bring a significant change in life, career and possibly a move away from birthplace.

Do care for your body, particularly your eyes, liver, digestive system and digestion, etc. Discipline and balance in when and what you eat and drink!
Association with individuals who are Type A (ambitious, rapid-fire, energetic, stressful disposition, critical and no-nonsense type, etc) is likely and association with such people will keep you energized and will be helpful). Avoid laziness and settling in status quo.

Good prospects. Please do not take this as an invitation for turning this into a personal reading here! Too time-consuming and rather ineffective as per my observations!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Sakti

Is Budhaditya yoga, a Raaj yoga?
I learnt that conjunction of sun and mercury in aquarius causes gurdles in marriage life. Also Mercury is lord of 5th and 8th(Madhayama planet) and Sun lord of 7th is a maraka planet for Ascendant Aquarius. Also there is drushti of Sun and Mercury on 7th house. Lord of Sun, Saturn is an enemy to Sun. If there is drushti of Jupiter on Sun, Mercury would have been better but we can observe a shashta-ashtaka between Jupiter and conj of Sun and Mercury
So even it is lagna and kendra I think BudhAditya yoga is not so prominent in the chart.

thanks and regards,
Sakti

pmodizzle

Conjunction of kendra and trikona lords also confers a raaj yoga. In your case Sun owns 7th house being a kendra and Mercury owns the 5th house a trikona. So there's a raaj yoga there.