Should I look outside?

Spicadilly

Hi there, I've had this chart for a few weeks and get mixed conclusions. I am applying internally and as progress is slow wondering if I would be better off looking for roles outside.

I am Moon in 10th and will cj 10th ruler retro so this tells me yes and with delays but as Moon rules the SN also on the AC, don't think it would be a good move to take it?

I don't use outers but here can't help but consider Pluto NN on the DC ruling h6, would my co-workers be manipulative.

Also having doubts if I should allocate the Pisces to my present company and Mars another one?

Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2at_1003_should_i_look_for_jobs_outside_the_company.jpg
    astro_2at_1003_should_i_look_for_jobs_outside_the_company.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 20

Neptune Rising

Hi Spica!

I see the chart date is 15th Nov, and Moon in fruitful sign Pisces and in the 10th house, about to conjunct 10th house ruler Jupiter. This happens about 8 degrees, so 8 days or 8 weeks from 15th approx. It looks fortunate, but I notice the south node is in the ascendant. That's not a good sign, maybe things out of your control for the moment?

It does kind of give mixed messages yes... the upcoming conjunctions looks almost definately like a new job in the future, but the south node influence makes me think 'maybe not at the moment in that company'...

Spicadilly

Hello NR, thanks for joining!

Yes the mix information confuses me. I can't remember having a chart with SN bang on AC and what it did, I keep only the positive outcomes. Have you ever had such a signature and do you remember what happened?

Spicadilly

Don't be sorry, am glad to be getting this advice!

I didn't specify a timeframe on that question but would assume the chart is valid for the next 6 months, would you?

dr. farr

Certainly with my views about the South Node ("Dragon's Tail Farr") I fully agree with Olivia's comments. Timewise, however,in my adherence to the Al-Biruini zodiacal time tables (which were followed by the Ankara tradition, which is what I mostly adhere to in non-medical horary) with Cancer on the ascendant this time-frame would be at most about 9 weeks...although, for me, when the Tail is in the ascending sign I don't delineate the chart and I consider that the same question can be re-asked again at a later time (usually the next day)...

Neptune Rising

Hello NR, thanks for joining!

Yes the mix information confuses me. I can't remember having a chart with SN bang on AC and what it did, I keep only the positive outcomes. Have you ever had such a signature and do you remember what happened?

I've not had a good outcome with SN on the ascendant like that. Something about the situation is usually not feeling too 'good'.. Sorry Spica.

Spicadilly

Thanks for confirming it wasn't good for you NR. Never mind. At least horary is a short timeframe, things will change soon. It's funny cos I applied for a role outside for a web design company (Jupiter Uranus perhaps here). Maybe they'll interview me which will be good practice maybe nothing will happen.

Olivia/dr farr, just curious if you are reading this, can you see what antisicia shows here? Just curious if it speaks more about why it wouldn't be good to work outside. Am ok with the outcome, just learning :happy:.