Unaspected Sun ?

Kriztine

Love to hear from those of you that have one...or know well someone that does...

Mine is in 6th in Sagittarius
(has a semi-sq and sesqui-sq, but none of the major aspects)

I'm curious what unaspected sun women's experiences have been with men...does something about your partner reflect that unaspected Sun ?

Also work experiences/relationship with Dad/ health ...etc

R4VEN

I'm curious what unaspected sun women's experiences have been with men...does something about your partner reflect that unaspected Sun ?

Also work experiences/relationship with Dad/ health ...etc
I don't have this, but my niece (aged almost 42) does, as well as my closest friend's daughter (aged almost 34).

Both women are highly energetic, active, ambitious, and do not waste daylight.
Both have had varied careers, but have looked to experience as much as possible. Both have earned a lot of money, and have at times lived on very little. Both have always worked.
Both tend to attract men who are more feminine/sensitive than they are - not that they are unfeminine, but they tend to take on the active, goal-setting role, and so they seem to need partners who are happy to take a back seat at times.
My niece has been briefly married twice, and has no children. Her relationships with men reflect her always-changing nature. She is forever setting goals, but just as quickly changes them.
My friend's daughter is married and with one child. She is definitely `the boss' in her relationship. The child was unplanned, and had she not become pregnant I doubt she would have married.
Both women came from parental breakups early in their lives, and have had fractured relationships with their fathers. Both have spent a large part of their lives living a long way from their fathers.

Both women are very, very independent, and insist on having their own money - regardless of their relationship status - and like to be be in charge of all areas of their life.

Kriztine

Thanks R4Ven !

I'm curious, what is the sun sign and house placement of the two women you mentioned ?

You and I have Mars/Nept conjunct Libra in common, but I'm guessing that with your Sun/Pluto and the Cappy rising you've kept it from leading you into the foggy lands...

R4VEN

Thanks R4Ven !

I'm curious, what is the sun sign and house placement of the two women you mentioned ?
The 42-yr-old - my niece - has sun in Virgo in the 7th. She has never seemed very Virgo at all, despite being born during a massive stellium in Virgo in 1968. But she does seem very Leo. This is the unaspected Sun, plus her Mars in Leo. She tends to over-express her sun in 7th house matters by being quite `in charge' in all her relationships, especially with men - this is not always appreciated by the men in question!! And that is why she finds that she has to choose a particular kind of man, usually one who is very secure in his own skin, and so is not disturbed by her (apparent) need to be in control.

The younger woman has sun in Libra in the 9th. Her 9th house is a strong expression, as she has travelled a lot, and has permanently itchy feet.
You and I have Mars/Nept conjunct Libra in common, but I'm guessing that with your Sun/Pluto and the Cappy rising you've kept it from leading you into the foggy lands...
Oh no - the Foggy Lands are familiar to me too!!! The square between my Nep/Mars and my Cancer Moon - where my Moon rules the 7th - means that I have had great difficulty in figuring out the truth about other people who appear to be everything they say they are. I have been deceived and used by many people whom I trusted but should not have - including the person to whom I was married. I am only now learning to trust those instant instincts - the ones that say: `Do not go here!'

I also find the low energy difficult to deal with at times.

feelthef

I have this one:unsure: It is funny that today I thought about my unaspected sun and its relation with " Not married yet" ( have a boyfriend but not married):biggrin:

Aries sun is in the 3th house. That has to have common with writting nothing with that in my life at all. I have a lot of Aries traits in their high level manifestation -egoscentric, stubborn,boldness ...

Moon conj. Mars in Leo - this give me a lot of Leo traits for sure - insight of me, on more spiritual level.

In harmonious relation with my father...

I always have to lead , but THE LIFE have made smooth that

Kriztine

Wow that is some serious fire !

I also have the Moon/Mars conjunct but its in Libra

I would think with Aries 3rd writing would be way too slow ! Do you like fast cars ? I've heard that Aries in 3 can be good for mechanical ability esp if Merc is also well aspected...

I'm thinking sales...or something competitive....Aries usually loves to win ! Be first !

feelthef

:rightful: I like speed , that is true! The people said that I am very good driver
In which house is yours Moon/Mars conj?

Unaspected sun may act through progression or solar arc?!?!
What do you think?

What is your Ascendant, because Saggitarius unaspected sun sounds like - more luck, conviviality,gift for smiling?

Kriztine

I have Cancer rising which really does tone down the Sagittarius...also my Sun is in the 6th which frankly I think is the most boring house in the chart...

So my Sagittarius is devoted to Virgo-ey things and I am a pretend perfectionist which is an awful thing to try to get Sag energy to do ! Both my parents had Virgo moons and I have Virgo on the IC so even tho I have no earth and Uranus rising in Cancer I am plagued by this idea that I need to self-improve and I am rarely satisfied by my "performance".

I also like to clean (!) have done it for work...
I have been a semi health nut obsessed since my teens...am the same weight now that I was when I was a kid...a very clean living ...never been drunk etc etc.

I like to drive fast also ! (Mars sq Uranus !)

My Moon/Mars conjunct is in the 4th...strong connection to my double Scorp mom...she also has the Moon/Mars conjunct only in Virgo in 10