Birthday wishes

tatiana12

Hello everybody, tomorrow is my 25th birthday, so i want to know if will be some positive changes in my life this year?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_positive_changes_on_my_25_year_hr_78770_47725.jpg
    astro_2gw_positive_changes_on_my_25_year_hr_78770_47725.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello everybody, tomorrow is my 25th birthday, so i want to know if will be some positive changes in my life this year?
I think a stand alone solar return chart, and also transits and progressions to your natal chart, may give you better indicators of changes in your life in the coming year.
Maybe you might post this in the Predictive Astrology where folks look at returns, transits, progressions?

Wishing you the very best in this new year of your life.

katydid

You are Venus, in the 3rd in Cap. You are conjunct the Moon and trining Uranus in the 8th, of intimacy. So perhaps you will have a romantic relationship to look forward to. Uranus rules the 5th and is in your sign.

To look to the future in this chart, we could take the culmination of the 3rd house, which would be the opposition, which is the 9th. The 9th House has the North Node in Gemini placed there, which represents the Future and one’s dharma.

tikana

happy birthday

I would be lookng at transits/progression/solar returns

horary would not be appropriate for this.

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

This section is for horary posts only. I've deleted the non-horary posts in this thread. Since the OP has also posted this topic in the Solar Return section, please go there to follow up with solar return chart. Please post in this thread only if you have a response based on the horary chart.

Redirecting,
Osamenor