Is My Ex FWB the one calling me Unknown?

Calleluna

Hi Everyone.

I have been receiving calls late at night, in which whoever the person is, calls, listens to me say hello a few times and then hangs up. Then they call again a minute later and do the same thing. I can hear them breathing (not weirdly or anything) on the other end so I know its not spam. It has happened one saturday night a month ago and now again this friday night. The call comes up as "No Caller Id" so the person is purposefully hiding there caller ID before calling.

I feel like it's my ex fwb who I ghosted back in July. Looking at the chart, I am the moon he is the Sun and Saturn (whether you take him as the 7th or 8th house). Saturn is going to trine the moon in 7 units. What throws me off is that saturn is strong in Capricorn and also in its own house so he is unconcerned about me so he should have no reason to call me unknown?

What I find interesting is both his significators rule both the third house and the turned third house of communication. Mercury the natural significator of communication is separating from a square from saturn but approaching a conjunction with the moon.

I could also make him the fifth since we never had a committed relationship?

The fifth house is pretty packed here and I don't know what to make of that. Would love anyone else's opinions. Thank you! I will update if I ever find out who it is haha.

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 19