Shakat yoga or just afflicted Kanya Jupiter? Or Moon? Really need a serious advice.

Salme

Hello!

I have always had troubled relations with Guru figures in my life. Only really Jupiter person (wise, protective, goal setting) was my Grandfather, but he passed away in 1991, when i was 10.

After then I was grown up by women who try to be men, demand respect and obeyance, but constantly fail, because they lack wisdom, practcism and strength. At home they were my Mom (I am the only child) and Aunt (who has no family of her own) - they always quarreled, invested family money very unwisely, ruined their careers. At school there were teachers (mainly women) who forced me to have only A, highest marks. Which was a constant stress, but never worked well for my goals of entering a university I wanted. I had to do it with some difficulty in the end. Plus I kind of got habitual to stress and excessive useless work, doing everything in some stupid rush.

I have two bachelors degrees, but I never got a real true connection to a Professor from none of my universities. None I would call a Teacher with full respect. Though I do appreciate much certain practical knowledge I was given.

My 1st husband commited suicide because of debts. He had serious trauma - he was sexually harassed by his own Mother as a teenager. I was 20 wheen he died.

And we had some hard times with my second husband - mainly because of his childish behaviour. Again his Mother (I don't know if there was any abuse) - but she constantly humiliated him and tried to dominate in all family matters. So it is very hard for him to be responsible, grown up and act with respect - though there is much skills and qualities to be proud of....

Plus when Moon dasha started it all went worse. All my friends short-term aquaintance and network (3rd bhava people) started showing all their evil bad and imbalanced sides (6 bhava from Moon) - and these are a lot of people. The more i try to concentrate on some good thoughts, the more they show mercantile "lower self" sides.

I mainly worked in my life as a journalist \ PR and advertisement exec. Currently I am working on a full length movie based on a fairy tale. It's good beautiful story, plus it is pretty based on Guru energies of wisdom, moral and love to the universe and respect to it's laws. But I thought recently - maybe I shouldn't? Maybe I should avoid Jupiter topics and energies.

Also I though of relocation 2-3 hours westwards. Because I always felt significantly better in northern parts of France, Britain or Ireland. Maybe that happenes because Guru thus moves to kendra, 4th house?

Will appreciate a serious advice based on exprience. Maybe I miss something. Troubled were actually mainly all 10 recent years of Chandra dasha. It felt like lack of appreciation and respect. Like I am investing too much energy into everything - friends, work, relationships - and literally nothing comes back.

Venus and Sun dashas felt much-much easier.

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• vedic_me.jpg
    vedic_me.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case helps further reflections and ground feedbacks how true-insightful,

10yrs moon dasa, asc lord moon aries 10th action oriented, impulsive, govt roles, popularity;
moon-rahu square under emotional stress impacting health-career;
jup-moon 6/8 calling for extra efforts;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
rahu cancer learning to be sensitive; foreignness; dazzling personality;

10th lord mars over acq 8th, career issues;
mer-mars acq 8th, scientific attitude, managerial research, reformist, industrial engineering research etc;
while prone to chronic skin-neurological inflammations etc
mer lord 12th over 8th, success amidst adversity;

sun-venus and rahu opp, rise-fall in life, prayers for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;
observe death anniversaries in the family religiously;

taurus-venus 11th inimical for cancer asc, stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationships;
venus lord 11th over 7th, gains from spouse but under stress-delay;
sun-venus artistic aptitudes-event management etc,
venus combust, needing zinc supplements perhaps;
abdominal-kidney issues/kidney stones etc;

sun-venus-ketu separative SNode, pain-injury-surgery;
capricorn ambitious and hardworking; ketu separative in relationship;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers sat evenings at the alter at home;

ketu now 1.5yr transit natal ketu cap 7th;
next ketu transit sag 6th, accident prone, pain-injury-surgery;
coping with opponents; job separations;

jup-sat virgo 3rd, audit-economics-research-advisory roles, critical thinking-attitude;
jup 9th lord from moon over 6th from moon, calling for extra efforts and initiative;

jup-sat 6th from moon good for employment-initiative-progress with extra efforts;
jup aspect own pisces 9th protective of luck-education-spirituality
while sat aspect 9th some slow-down in luck etc;
sat aspect scorpio 5th, stress in luck-education-romance-children-position;
mars lord 5th again over acq 8th for challenges;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers wed evenings at alter at home;
observe fast sat evenings;

sat now 2.5yrs transit sag 6th generally good for employment matters;
sat transit 9th from moon, slowdown in luck, gradual progress;

jup transit scorpio 5th, research-occult-advisory aptitudes;
jup trine own pisces 9th for luck-education-spirituality;
jup trine cancer asc, good for health and well-being;
while jup transit 8th from moon under challenge same time;
may be urological-liver issues, but faster recovery jup lord 6th negating to 5th, negating disease;

rahu cancer could be inclined to northern continents, countries, regions, north towns etc;
places named with letters H, D - holland, dublin etc merely for example;
jup aspect own pisces 9th again supportive of the North;

do ack promptly, share-discuss reflections to learn about,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Salme

Hello! Thank you so much for your explanation! It's got clearer in this step by step way.

I would say Moon always performed well compared to other planets. I had never severe issues with health, gave birth easily and find lot's of delight in my kids, taking care of home, cooking for the family... I also adore taking care of any living thing and have some manual-healing skills.

On the other hand - yes - I now see it thanks to you - that many problems was Venus + Ketu in the 7th = headless pleasure seeking behaviour in my vis-a-vis\ "important other" figures. Mainly women, as I assume, but men too.

ok. so your suggestion to wear hessonite and otherwise improve Rahu in Cancer issues - means i should thus balance Ketu, did I get that right?

also there is a certain point with my Mars+Mercury in Aquarius. First - when I feel down I always tend to buy red flowers to decorate home. funny, i never knew it was a remedy and yet it uplifted me somehow))) so this Mangala+Buddh qualities and topics are important in my life.

I also have read it could mean engeneering career field. Plus nueridermatitis health problem.... As a child I was constantly "building" something, when I played outside, especially little "gardens" for bugs I caught and my dolls... And then when I was pregnant with my first daughter I had a dream where someone gave me a plate with a word "ARCHITECHT" written on it. So I thought she (my daugter) is supposed to be good in this field.

Interestingly - NOT me, but she, my elder daughter has neurodermatitis - skin condition which occurs any time there is some psychological problem around. family quarrels, or any other misunderstanding.

Since this is Mars lord of 5th house (in Scorpio) - conjunct Mercury in the 8 house - this could both mean my own creativity and my elder child... so I am worried and confused. looks like I have passed this Mangala tensions and stress on my daughter (((

but, yes, something which worries me more - jup-sat virgo 3rd, audit-economics-research-advisory roles, critical thinking-attitude;
jup 9th lord from moon over 6th from moon, calling for extra efforts and initiative;
-- seems like I am unable to create something on my own, but it's easier to rearrange, improve other people's work. even as a journalist I always very rapidly became an editor. and i was good at that, I could make a good editorial out of nothing... clear mistakes out and rearrange any text in 5 minutes.

but the point is that I want to create myself. but probably am afraid of being critisized... judged. hmm, have too rethink that.

Ok! Thank you very much indeed! :kissing:

Last edited: