Full moon and upcoming transits

SailorPluto911

Hello, im hoping that someone can tell me how this full moon on the 22nd Dec might play out for me? and also what can I expect from upcoming transits from the rest of the planets?

I hope you forgive me asking so many questions, but the solar eclipse back in July happened right on my natal sun and ive been in turmoil since, does anyone know how long I can expect its influence to last? a whole year? :sick:

-Many Thanks

Attachments

• full moon.jpg
    full moon.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 9

Amit89

With Uranus squaring your t-square there could be a chained up feeling or even unexpected changes.

With Jupiter transit in first house you should have some luck and fortuneous events come your way.

SailorPluto911

With Uranus squaring your t-square there could be a chained up feeling or even unexpected changes.

With Jupiter transit in first house you should have some luck and fortuneous events come your way.

Hey Amit89

Thanks for answering, how long will the uranus square transit last ?

Hoping for some good luck with Jupiter, havent seen any yet

curiousabout77

There will be a new moon eclipse in capricorn on the 6th january at 15 degrees so there could be unexpected luck for you then as it will activate your t square.

SailorPluto911

There will be a new moon eclipse in capricorn on the 6th january at 15 degrees so there could be unexpected luck for you then as it will activate your t square.

Hi Curiousabout77

I’ve been getting hit with these eclipses big time, feeling destroyed so i hope you’re right and my luck turns around, fingers crossed!

Thanks so much for answering!