Hawaiian Volcanos and the lunar cycle

Aloha from Honolulu! A couple weeks ago Kīlauea, an active volcano on Big Island, erupted. Pele drained out of the Halemaumau Crater and made her way down 14 miles to Puna and so far has opened 18 fissures.

I noticed the crater drained and the fissures started on the same day as a Full Moon in Scorpio. This didn’t seem like mere coincidence. The islands have a very powerful mana and the stars were/still are extremely important in Hawaiian culture. I wonder if Hawaii has its own kind of chart to read? Would you read it from the most current power change, when the US basically stole it and declared it their territory? Or the day it became the 50th state? Are there specific aspects that would trigger natural disasters or activate the tides of lava under our techtonic plates? So much and so exciting to contemplate!

waybread

With multiple "birth" date possibilities, about all you can do is just try the different charts, and look for similarities.

One issue with natural disaster charts is that other places with active volcanoes didn't have the same response to the full moon in Scorpio, so you would need astrological methods that are place-specific.

JUPITERASC

Aloha from Honolulu! A couple weeks ago Kīlauea, an active volcano on Big Island, erupted. Pele drained out of the Halemaumau Crater and made her way down 14 miles to Puna and so far has opened 18 fissures.

I noticed the crater drained and the fissures started on the same day as a Full Moon in Scorpio. This didn’t seem like mere coincidence. The islands have a very powerful mana and the stars were/still are extremely important in Hawaiian culture. I wonder if Hawaii has its own kind of chart to read? Would you read it from the most current power change, when the US basically stole it and declared it their territory? Or the day it became the 50th state? Are there specific aspects that would trigger natural disasters or activate the tides of lava under our techtonic plates? So much and so exciting to contemplate!

Astrology & Volcanoes :smile:
ASTROGEOGRAPHY BLOG
Paektusan volcano in astrogeography
https://blog.astrogeography.com/2017/09/20/astrology-volcanoes-paektusan-volcano-in-astrogeography/