Someone can explain please please

LyP

ook this text
"THE DWELLER ON THE THRESHOLD
The planet of self-discipline, SATURN’s goal for you is perfection.

SATURN helps us bear our karma and successfully pass our tests. Until we willingly accept self-discipline, we experience SATURN as feelings of limitation, deprivation, delay, and disappointment. SATURN’s true desire is to grant us wisdom and compassion.

SATURN RETROGRADE is your signal that you are re-doing a lifetime. This incarnation is your 2nd chance; thus, you will feel the burden of dealing with two lifetimes at once. You can, therefore, experience inner doubts about your self-worth and your ability to overcome difficulties. The good news is that your soul knows you have achieved the spiritual maturity required to re-do successfully a lifetime. You have in prior lifetimes advanced through great personal struggles and sacrifices. Now, as you learn to flow with SATURN’s discipline, you will be rewarded with enormous wisdom. SATURN is comfortable in RETROGRADE motion, and as you flow with it, you develop the capacity to tap into all of your past life wisdom and talents. SATURN RETROGRADE is a sign of an old Soul who has advanced far on the spiritual path. Now, you have incarnated to perfect what you have learned.
PARENTS: your SATURN RETROGRADE child is likely to possess a serious nature and to feel overly responsible. You can assist your child by incorporating regular periods of play into the daily schedule. You might need to reassure this child that until he/she grows into adulthood, you will be the parent while he/she enjoys being the child. Self-discipline learned through play can be effective. Competitive sports may overload the child with the need to be responsible and do well for his/her team. Individual sports, such as swimming, track, and tennis may be more helpful. Observe your child and follow your intuitive guidance. Sculpture, sewing, and woodworking can be playful ways to satisfy the SATURN need to build structures.
SATURN RETROGRADE KARMA – the re-doing of a lifetime, with the extra weight that entails. SATURN RETROGRADE will be serious about getting it right this time."

so...what means "re-doing a lifetime",or "living two lifetimes at once"?

my life walks on a infinite loop,i want this to stop

Someone tell me

What does Saturn "want"?

How should I do the right things, to make them work?

talk about my saturn please?
astro_w2gw_01_aa.51243.62630.gif

Last edited: