Donald Trump will be impeached.

blackbery

Thanks always for your rational commentss and EXCELLENT astrology predictions.

Why did you try a right wing tactic of making something out to be something it is not?

My link to the song "Girl On Fire" was because of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.'s
meteoric political rise from a person recognized by only family and friends to one who is
now recognized around the world in less than a year. Media wise the woman is a 'girl
on fire' and it is because of her accomplishments, not her looks - unseating a ten-term
incumbent Congressman, (a prodigious accomplishment) being featured in media
articles and videos more than most members of Congress, incumbent or new, since
arriving in that body and to quite an extent because of right wing focus on her. But you
tried to twist my post into a sensual, therefore sexual, thing by posting that you
understood I had a crush on her because she is "pretty". I don't. Some of your noted,
shallow, 'alternative facts'.

My target date for tRump leaving office has been the same for 2 1/2 years and it is not
here yet. It may be 'in the park" close to the actual date as there are a slew of dates in
the last 3 weeks of January 2020 that are very negative for him. Another attempt to
twist the truth by not explaining about that fact regarding the date consistently
repeated in my forecast.

Thankfully, in less than a year, many of tRump's supporters will stop posting.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

I want to thank you for all the support you have been so generous with Blackbery.

If I should suddenly stop posting it would be because of an incapacitating physical
development likely timed by the square of my progressed Sun by Saturn and Pluto.

I have recently developed a never ending headache which I have not yet had investigated.

Bob

SunConjunctUranus

I want to thank you for all the support you have been so generous with Blackbery.

If I should suddenly stop posting it would be because of an incapacitating physical
development likely timed by the square of my progressed Sun by Saturn and Pluto.

I have recently developed a never ending headache which I have not yet had investigated.

Bob

UA,

Consult your health to a docter, man.

R

blackbery

I am so sorry to hear this UNIQUE, Please I hope you go to the hospital to get your headache checked out. If you have to stop posting, you have to look after yourself first.

Bob

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

Bob

you might try simmering rosemary herb and inhaling the vapors. not spice grade but herbal rosemary.
it will stop migraines in a few minutes but of course you headache could be symptomatic of a more serious condition
rahu

unique_astrology

Thanks to all for helpful posts

Struggling to stay away from ER.

I now have concerns for AOC's safety.

AOC’s progressed chart has the July 2nd total solar eclipse on her Jupiter but it is also opposite her progressed Saturn and Neptune with eclipse Saturn and Pluto on her progressed IC.

"Ilhan Omar: New York man charged with threatening to assault and kill ..."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/06/politics/ilhan-omar-new-york-threat/index.html

"Syracuse man found guilty of threatening to kill Maxine Waters, Obama"
https://www.syracuse.com/crime/2019...-threatening-to-kill-maxine-waters-obama.html

Attachments

• AOC Prog TSE.jpg
    AOC Prog TSE.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 19
I can't believe there are still a few fools out there who believe everything they see on Conspiracy News Network and BSNBC when they got it wrong for two years! Fox News, especially Hannity and his investigative team, got it RIGHT! That's why Rachel Madcow was so upset and crying. Her whole life revolved around a Russian hoax and both networks have lost nearly half the small audience they had.

Liberal tears have ended the drought in California. Hallelujah!

david starling

P.P., Fox News fully verifies, and even documents, the HIGHLY effective Russian interference with the 2016 Presidential election. Except, instead of "collusion" BY the Trump campaign, Fox considers it "Russian manipulation" OF a naive Trump campaign. So, due to their efforts, we got the President the Russians wanted. It's okay with you, though, because you approve of the results. I, for one, consider that an unpatriotic attitude.

Last edited:

david starling

Thanks to all for helpful posts

Struggling to stay away from ER.

I now have concerns for AOC's safety.

AOC’s progressed chart has the July 2nd total solar eclipse on her Jupiter but it is also opposite her progressed Saturn and Neptune with eclipse Saturn and Pluto on her progressed IC.

"Ilhan Omar: New York man charged with threatening to assault and kill ..."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/06/politics/ilhan-omar-new-york-threat/index.html

"Syracuse man found guilty of threatening to kill Maxine Waters, Obama"
https://www.syracuse.com/crime/2019...-threatening-to-kill-maxine-waters-obama.html

You fixed the links!

david starling

That's why they call me the fixer!

You got troubles with the FBI, CIA, MI6, Interpol - I can make them all go away.:bandit:

How about the DOD, which is supposed to protect our internet against Russian attacks? There's inklings of a clandestine military coup against our Constitutional government. Our "President" has bragged about his friends in the military. According to a Fox News columnist, the threat of Russian interference with our elections has yet to be solved.

unique_astrology

tRump is going down but at that same time next January I see charts I know belong to left wingers being hit by that Sun, Saturn, and Pluto transit. I have wondered if a cornered rat could open us up to attack or simultaneous attacks. Anyone complicit in wrong doing in the tRump era, no matter political branding, civilian or military, could be facing severe penalties probably including confinement and forfeiture of all assets when that cabal goes down. For many, the rest of their lives in prison.

Re: Donald Trump will be not be impeached.

How about the DOD, which is supposed to protect our internet against Russian attacks? There's inklings of a clandestine military coup against our Constitutional government. According to a Fox News columnist, the threat of Russian interference with our elections has yet to be solved.
You are woefully uninformed. Obama knew about Russian and Chinese hacking but said with the protective effect of the electoral college an election cannot be 'hacked.'

The only coup against Trump is from the FBI, DoJ and Obama officials, collectively called Spygate, Criminal referrals to be out this week for AG Barr to take action.

BREAKING NEWS:
Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes. Ukraine’s evidence would mark the first documented allegation of Democrats receiving assistance from a foreign power in their efforts to help Clinton win the 2016 election. Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump.

“We were supposed to share this information during a working trip to the United States,” Kulyk told me in an interview. “However, the [U.S.] ambassador blocked us from obtaining a visa.” [Congressman Mark Meadows said a few weeks ago that current ambassadors were involved in Spygate so this is confirmation]

Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...s-why-dont-you-want-our-evidence-on-democrats

tRump is going down but at that same time next January I see charts I know belong to left wingers being hit by that Sun, Saturn, and Pluto transit. I have wondered if a cornered rat could open us up to attack or simultaneous attacks. Anyone complicit in wrong doing in the tRump era, no matter political branding, civilian or military, could be facing severe penalties probably including confinement and forfeiture of all assets when that cabal goes down. For many, the rest of their lives in prison.

Finally DemonRats will get to experience equal justice!

david starling

You are woefully uninformed. Obama knew about Russian and Chinese hacking but said with the protective effect of the electoral college an election cannot be 'hacked.'

The only coup against Trump is from the FBI, DoJ and Obama officials, collectively called Spygate, Criminal referrals to be out this week for AG Barr to take action.

BREAKING NEWS:
Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes. Ukraine’s evidence would mark the first documented allegation of Democrats receiving assistance from a foreign power in their efforts to help Clinton win the 2016 election. Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump.

“We were supposed to share this information during a working trip to the United States,” Kulyk told me in an interview. “However, the [U.S.] ambassador blocked us from obtaining a visa.” [Congressman Mark Meadows said a few weeks ago that current ambassadors were involved in Spygate so this is confirmation]

Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...s-why-dont-you-want-our-evidence-on-democrats

Trump's the military's choice for a (so called) "Benevolent-dictator". The Russians played the Electoral College like a violin, just like Trump plays his gullible followers.

Trump's the military's choice for a (so called) "Benevolent-dictator". The Russians played the Electoral College like a violin, just like Trump plays his gullible followers.

I'm soooo impressed with your secret knowledge. Run to the FBI and DoJ officials and tell them immediately! Oh wait, most of them have been fired and are awaiting criminal referrals and indictments.

Never mind.

david starling

It's all going to hit the fan when Saturn reaches 28 degrees tropical Capricorn at the end of February 2020. Then we'll see if this nation will survive as a Democratic-Republic under the Constitution, as written.