Will i get an offer letter in hand before 17 march 18?

sid

Dear Horary experts,

I was interviewed for a company (First letter of the company is "R") on feb 3rd week and they informed me that i got through the 1st round of interview. The last round will be scheduled soon.Later there was a communication from the employer stating that the next round schedule will be little delayed. So i am still waiting for their call. Hopefully the interview will be during next week. So can you kindly analyze the chart and let me know if i will be able to secure an offer letter by 17th march 2018. Last time the prediction given by the experts of this forum was amazingly accurate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and i will definitely update the status. Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1_hp.52818.1638.jpg
    astro_2gw_1_hp.52818.1638.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 28

Chrysalis

Not seeing anything by the date specified, still looks like delays. Id say moon/mars will bring something, so your looking at two weeks not one.

sid

Thank you so much for your help chrysalis. Your accuracy amazes me. What i understood is that i will definitely get an offer letter before 25th march.(According your prediction it is 2 weeks, which means before 25th). Is my understanding correct? Thank you

sid

Dear Chrysalis,

I still did not get any job offer letter in hand. I have been interviewed for 2 companies, i cleared the first round in both the companies. I have been kept in hold in both the companies. I have casted another chart for the question "Will i be able to secure an offer letter before march 31st 2018? does this chart show any success this time around. Thank you so much for your help chrysalis. When i get a job offer letter, i will come & update you without fail.Thank you.

Attachments

• 24marastro_2gw_1_hp.22232.1501.jpg
    24marastro_2gw_1_hp.22232.1501.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 27

tikana

i just dont like anything about this..

merc conj sun which hops thorugh multiple planet..

I have my doubts.. I HOPE to be wrong on this..

however there might be a light at the end of the tunnel.. moon will change signs in 2 deg.. 2 weeks 2 months ?? MAAAYBE a job offer but not from the company you are asking about

sid

Thank you so much for the help Tikana. I really do hope it is 2 weeks and not 2 months, since i have been into job searching for so long and do not want to face delays again. I will come and update you tikana. Thank you :).

aquarius7000

Hi,

I agree with Tikana - I do not see this co. working out for you. Moon's trine to Venus has passed.

However, after Venus changes signs in about two months is when things will pick up positive steam for you. Good luck.