what is so fun about Leo?

Sagittarius Jupiter

:biggrin:

Hello, you know the saying, Leos like to have big fun, and the like... I wonder, if that's true. My head says Leos are bossy and like to have fun. I wonder, what is so fun about Leo, if you understand my question? :)

Generally Leos can be seen as competent. But sometimes also as bossy.

But can they be both fun and bossy?

Metaphysical question...

Thanks!

katydid

I think it depends upon the way the Leo planets are aspected.

My Aries son has Leo rising and he is kind of bossy at times. :cool: But he is a lot of fun and is not malicious. He is not a 'mean' boss, he is more of an enthusiastic boss.

His bossiness stems mostly from wanting to get things done fast so he can go have fun. He is ambitious and hard working but loves to plan fun vacations and do recreational activities with his wife and family. He takes his 'fun time' seriously and they go camping and snowboarding and they go to amusement parks quite regularly. And he bosses them around when packing and organizing the 'fun.' :whistling:

waybread

I think this can be a lot more subtle.

My moon is in Leo.

We want to be happy and we want others to be happy.

A happy Leo can have a real playful streak.

You can call it "bossy" but to Leo it looks like leadership.

aquarius7000

I am a Leo Asc. and I know I can be a bit bossy sometimes, but never in a mean way. Also, I am childish some times - my idea of being lighthearted and having fun. Yes, I have that playful energy and can be silly often - just for the heck of it, but sometimes also to get attention - another Leo trait. I am actually even grateful for that warm and playful Leo energy lest my Cap Moon, also aspected by Saturn, would have made me quite gloomy.

My ex husband had a leo asc 01 degree orb, and he was quite bossy to an extend he couldn't accept other opinion as valid apart from his own views on stuff. Of course, there were other astrological configurations , but his leo asc. enhanced this trait to a larger extend.

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
I personally find Leo's always wanting to be the center of attention due to underlying insecurities. Always being center stage makes them feel good about themselves.
Taking a lead position allows them to get lots of attention and they can certainly come across as being bossy. Who's going to notice a quiet, laid back boss!?! They can certainly be fun and can often be seen as that person who stands out at an event. Again, it's not a selfish motive that drives them. More of a security blanket.
I'm currently living with my older retired brother (long story) who is a Leo. He is constantly doing things to be noticed. They're little things like small actions and vocalizations. I sit and think to myself "Would he do that if he were alone?". The answer is always no. At least I hope so lol. Otherwise I might question his sanity. :andy:
I was married to a Leo for 7 years as well. I've seen her at work. Bossy fit her quite well. But to her credit, she was an exceptionally good boss.

kiwibaby08

I am a Leo Asc. and I know I can be a bit bossy sometimes, but never in a mean way. Also, I am childish some times - my idea of being lighthearted and having fun. Yes, I have that playful energy and can be silly often - just for the heck of it, but sometimes also to get attention - another Leo trait. I am actually even grateful for that warm and playful Leo energy lest my Cap Moon, also aspected by Saturn, would have made me quite gloomy.

Me too! The planets in leo help me get out my personality a bit better ( moon in taurus, cap rising) and although my earth aspects mellow me out I have my sun,mercuy, and venus all in leo 7th house :) I would say that it matters where the planets in leo are placed and the way other planets aspect it. But mostly you will find both sides of the leo..whether it be a balance between both, shadow side more, or good side more. I find that I am quite silly and dramatic in my expressions. and when I focus on the energy more I can be funny, playful, but maybe a bit bossy as well. It's kind of just a thing that comes naturally to leos.

Blaze

Account Closed
That was my intent. So if many a mane has be rustled, I am as happy as a Buddha. May they remain triggered until the end of time, Amen.

Last edited:
I feel like Leos are seen as the clowns of the zodiac that are not meant to be taken seriously at all. TBH, feel like that ***** because along with Pisces, this has to be the most berated sign of the entire zodiac. They make it seems like Leos are the lions from Wizard of Oz.

Then again, thats modern astrology for you at least, if you aren't a Scorpio then you're weak and not to be taken seriously. This is why I actually find more beauty in reading some astrology from older sources that said Leo has potential to be a powerful sign due to being ruled by the Sun.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
In a general sense, the time of their birth demands them to naturally take charge. They're too young for their peers by the end of the season, but the oldest and largest by the start of the next, calling for them to be in command. They most definitely can be fun as well. Many adventures.

It is hit or miss. One friend is basically my right hand man, the other, he can go f-himself. I can't stand the pettiness sometimes if they feel inadequate. They can be more whiny than a Cancer at times. I have two friends with serious id issues. One is a Gemini and the other is the Leo. Virgo mars square Pluto Scorpio have serious Napoleon complexes to work through.

(NO OFFENSE)

My Grandfather was a Leo. Very powerful man; but also very fun. Miss the road trips we used to go on. Such a great man.

My moon is in Leo.

Just a couple posts in and a Leo mooner has already tried to take the spotlight. You guys are something.

Last edited: