Intense Venus-Pluto Aspect

starlink

Hi Silverfloe! Which planets are inconjunct your Pluto? I think that the fact that Venus and Pluto both are singletons will add to their intensity. Pluto is way stronger of course, being in own sign, so the desire factor is dominant. This can have an even bigger impact because he is the apex. Which planet is the other he is in square to? the problem of Venus in opposition with ?? has to be resolved by transformation within yourself. This square could have a big effect on relationships or money issues. You could be very dominant and secretive when it comes to relationships and probably have "you are mine" or "this is mine" issues to resolve. You probably have to learn to let go quite a bit. Sex could be more important than real affection and cause problems for you and you could take more than you give emotionally.
This is my view on it (just based on aspects and planets because I have to see the whole chart in order to give a fair judgement). Cheers, Starlink

wayne penner

I think any relation of Venus to Pluto, especially if Scorpio is involved, revolves around the sexual area. This is especially the case with Scorpio and Leo, both of which are animal signs and as such have a lot of animal passion inherent in their activity.

This square indicates a very powerful sex drive that may be difficult to regulate, and as Saturn is in aspect to Venus this would probably show periods of great self-control, even celibacy, alternating with periods of relative promiscuity. Saturn in the 12th is a fine position for contemplation and would be a good indicatiion for a monk or a nun, or just one who must take time off and seek periods of quiet and contemplation.

Venus and Pluto in any aspect increases sexual magnetism and charisma, but of course the square would develop "temptations of the flesh" which could interefere with ongoing relationships.

wilsontc

Staff member
14 years old, to Silver

Silver,

As a 14 year old, there are some energies in your chart that you won't be able to fully use. So take Wayne's ideas as a warning as you grow and develop in your life. Sexual energy is very powerful, but it can only be fully used once you become an adult and learn to control it and not let it control you. So let's talk about some OTHER ways you can use this energy.

Another side of a T-square focused on Scorpio (transformation, also research) modifying Pluto (transformation, also research) focused in the 9th house (expansion, also wisdom) is it gives you a GREAT ability to do deep research on things around you. This research ability is further indicated by a Talent Triangle also focused on your Pluto. This research ability is strongly indicated again with Jupiter (expansion, also wisdom) focused in the 8th house (transformation, also research).

With 3 planets in Libra (relationships) and 3 planets focused in the 7th house (relationships), you have the ability to use your relationships to research about others. This suggests strong journalistic possibilities that you can work on developing (if you haven't worked on them already).

About the OTHER side of Pluto, ;)

Tim

tricky raven

Hi Silverfloe

I too have Venus Square Pluto and I don't really consider myself oversexed. This aspect cries of 'not feeling loved while growing up. This placement can be cold and harsh at times. Also we have NEED to control our emotions and our financies too. "I've got to make enought money in my life....always I must be in CONTROL.

This aspect also shows us we have a fear of our own talents. Some of us were brought up too severely and we didn't get our daily kisses and hugs. We felt we weren't wanted and we weren't encouraged to get what we liked.....we've always had to FIGHT for it. This creates Strength but also FEAR.

Also for some reason we are afraid of loving ourselves. Art, music, singing, anything that's beautiful lets the tears come through.

starlink

Hello Silver, I agree with Tricky Raven here. I have a trine between Venus and Pluto and I am also not oversexed BUT sex plays a very important role in my life. Wayne Pepper is right that a Venus-Pluto aspect indeed is a very sexual aspect. With you there is Saturn involved because of the T-square and here we find the fear element that Tricky Raven is talking about.
I have found that whereever we have Saturn in our chart, that is the area where we have the most fear. Like in the 9th for long distance traveling to give an example. Now your Saturn could relate to subconscious fear (12th house) related to things related to sex. Venus rules your 8th house which has to do with life and death issues, very scary to many of us, and also to sex. Pluto rules your 9th and shows fixed ideas you could have about sex and that being secret or something you should not talk about maybe as Saturn is ruling your 12th house (traditionally seen, modern is the 11th house) and Saturn is in the 12th of secret things. The T-square is there for you to resolve this issue of fear about sexual things or your sexuality by transforming the ideas (9th house) about this issue. Try to let go of the old idea's that are there in your head which belong to the past and focus on how sex really can be without fear attached. Venus in the 6th shows a tendency to be submissive (serving), and you clearly have a problem with that as can be seen by this configuration. (maybe not even consciously!).
I hope this and what the others wrote has helped you a bit to understand what this strong configuration could mean and what you should avoid doing (being submissive) and what you could do (using this energy positively, like Tim pointed out. Cheers, Starlink

redwolf481

shining ray can you tell me about the venus pluto relationship in my chart its the strongest theme their...

june 14/1985 canoga park california
2:10 pm

Shining Ray said:
Venus in Leo 6th square Pluto Scorpio, could be useful if you wanted to work in the arts, or even as a makeup artist transforming the way a person looks, you might not be interested in that type of work at all, but I couldn't see the other chart too clearly. The aspect looks like a very creative energy. Since the aspect is so close it is very important in your chart, here are some themes on Venus/Pluto which I also have.

Venus is linked to relationships/Creativity/ and values.

With Pluto in aspect to Venus the strength of a relationship will be tested. Forcing us to look at what is wrong in the relationship. If problems are resolved you can have a deep and strong relationship. There can be difficulties and issues to resolve with a partner, issues that arise when you have a Venus/Pluto aspect are themes on power, abuse, threats to the relationship, betrayal, rage, jealousy, and possessiveness. It Can be difficult to trust others maybe because we have been deeply hurt early in life or had our love manipulated. Often, relationships don't always end well with this aspect. Relationships can be deeply troubled. Some people attract the wrong type of person with this aspect so I would advise people with this aspect to be very careful about there choice of partner, along with women who have an aspect of Mars square Pluto and I would also say Mars square Saturn - you have to be careful and responsible in your choice of who you involve yourself with. The partner can sometimes have psychological problems or just have a very controlling personality. Venus/Pluto aspects are about bringing any relationship problems to the surface. The relationship problems that may come with Venus/Pluto aspects will eventually force us to look deeper within our selves and deal with feelings of self worth, and any emotional complexes from childhood.

With Venus/Pluto in my personal experience there can be fears of abandonment and death. Depends if you have suffered an early trauma or not. Some people fear that they won't survive without their partner, so they try to be irresistible to their partner, Venus/Pluto can have great charm. Relationships can be very passionate and all consuming. Creativity or art be it music,singing or whatever we find pleasure in will be all consuming they can be totally absorbed in there creative pursuits. The creative pursuits can become very obsessive. As Tricky raven was saying, creating anything beautiful can release the pain and let the tears come through, any blocked up emotions, that have been buried for a long time can be expressed and channeled through art. We may go through phases where creativity is blocked. Regarding finances/there can be a change in your financial status. Old Values can change replaced by new ones. It can just mean learning to value yourself more and transform any negative images we hold about ourselves.

I have highlighted some of the worse things that can happen but it doesn't mean all those issues will arise with you, depends on your choices in life. The aspect can give a lot of creative drive and passion when used positively.

redwolf481

the only girl I have ever truly loved...was a virgo sun with pisces rising(sag moon)... my heart would melt when I was near her....so sensitive and sweet and yes she had submission problems and she settled in life too much......

SilverFloe said:
Thanks everyone!

As you can probably tell by now, I am submissive. And virgo sun/moon and pisces rising don't help with the "asserting myself" bit. It pretty much all applies.

I hope to be a comic book artist someday, and creativity certainly helps.

Appreciatively,
SilverFloe

Hey

Banned
Hey, I know someone with that aspect. [:mad: swear deleted - Moderator] I hate him.
The best thing to do is look up astrology weekly's interpretation of it. You don't need anything coming out of my mouth.
Watch out for relationships. Man, if the aspect in synastry is close, you might just get burned. It would take incredible strength on Pluto's part not to act like a monster.
Good luck. You are a sweet man.

Last edited by a moderator:

4leafclovah

I have Pluto opp.Venus in my natal and currently I have Pluto transiting my 5th house AND squaring my Venus AND i have progressed moon in Scorpio all at once!! The Pluto/ Venus connection definately lives up to it's reputation. Last year I had a very intense encounter with someone that seemed to last forever. This person stirred up some of the darkest feelings I have ever felt in my life and it became so intense that I started carrying on a psychic dialogue with this individual. It was a 24/7 nightmare. Just one fascinating encounter with an individual I would have normally not associated with triggered a series of really heavy feelings that I never knew I was capable of. It felt very familiar though- like past life material. Eww, it was bad! Fortunately I am a very analytical person and I was able to pull myself together finally and take an objective view of the situation and my behavior.. and the other person's behavior and motives. I realize that this probably needed to happen for whatever reason. I will always have some intensity to me having my sun in the 8th, but now I know what is not good for me and I will only associate with people who bring out my best qualities and not the worst. I am now very conscious about what I am doing and why! There have also been several people who have asked me out and don't know how to take a hint.
One of those people lives down the street and says he sees me walking all the time. He kind of creeps me out. Then I have a customer at my job who is
madly in love with me and has been hanging around a little too much even after I dropped the big hint that I wasn't interested. My finances have also been greatly affected. Last year I went into debt and had a really hard time finding a job that I didn't hate. I was barely able to survive, with just enough money to pay for necessities. Again, it was a nightmare! Now, I am back to making money again and somewhat enjoying my job. I have also decided to be proactive with my creativity and take up music, so basically I am doing what I am supposed to be doing in the case of such ominous transits. My ESP has been very acute the past few years as well....