Marriage before 37?

EvieGrace

It's only been in the last few years that i changed my mind about wanting to get married. Nothing big, just a small intimate gathering with the closest family and friends.

I started looking at this chart to see if i would be married before i turn 37. I'll be 33 in May so it's still a long way off and from what i can tell i am Mercury in Aries but due to the cluster of planets in the 7th I'm a little confused as to which sig to look at. Neptune?
And what could the meaning be behind Jupiter in the 1st as well as being in Virgo which is in it's detriment? Correct?

I'd really like to learn from this chart so any explanations would be greatly appreciated. No feelings will be hurt or lost in this one... Marriage isn't the be all and end all but i felt it would be a good question to chart and learn from...

EvieG

Attachments

• 20160331_161224.jpg
    20160331_161224.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 31

Sunrise

It's only been in the last few years that i changed my mind about wanting to get married. Nothing big, just a small intimate gathering with the closest family and friends.

I started looking at this chart to see if i would be married before i turn 37. I'll be 33 in May so it's still a long way off and from what i can tell i am Mercury in Aries but due to the cluster of planets in the 7th I'm a little confused as to which sig to look at. Neptune?
And what could the meaning be behind Jupiter in the 1st as well as being in Virgo which is in it's detriment? Correct?

I'd really like to learn from this chart so any explanations would be greatly appreciated. No feelings will be hurt or lost in this one... Marriage isn't the be all and end all but i felt it would be a good question to chart and learn from...
EvieG
dear no, i do not think that you will be married before 37.
the Lord of the 7th retro, quite week (sign&retro) in your 1th house
shows your concerns ... and your interest in the topic of relationships and marriage in a very very romantic way :)neptune:near in the cusp)
natural planet of marriage = Venus, in its exaltation (bright and romantic of the matter -again)
the main planets :)mercury::jupiter:), do not have convection
the :moon:quite week in your 5th house (romantic again but in a house that does not indicate something permanent) will :square:the :sun:=difficulties ....

EvieGrace

dear no, i do not think that you will be married before 37.
the Lord of the 7th retro, quite week (sign&retro) in your 1th house
shows your concerns ... and your interest in the topic of relationships and marriage in a very very romantic way :)neptune:near in the cusp)
natural planet of marriage = Venus, in its exaltation (bright and romantic of the matter -again)
the main planets :)mercury::jupiter:), do not have convection
the :moon:quite week in your 5th house (romantic again but in a house that does not indicate something permanent) will :square:the :sun:=difficulties ....

That makes a lot of sense Sunrise, thank you for giving me your thoughts.
I guess it's probably an idea I shouldn't hold to much hope for.
I always wanted my Dad to walk me down the aisle but I only ever want to do that once, and only once.

I think i may just settle for a nice house and a French Bulldog ;)

rafaella

EvieG

Sun is the dispositor of part of marriage in this chart and Moon applies to it from its detriment, a square. I'm thinking getting to marriage is a difficult road, but not out of question. You may get married just at that age or just after.

I think best to ask this question once you are in a committed relationship.

EvieGrace

Sun is the dispositor of part of marriage in this chart and Moon applies to it from its detriment, a square. I'm thinking getting to marriage is a difficult road, but not out of question. You may get married just at that age or just after.

I think best to ask this question once you are in a committed relationship.

Probably a good idea Rafaella. Thank you. I'm not sure I've ever had a positive horary actually.
Marriage has never been high on the list

Raf. Aside from the forum, could you or anyone else recommend a really good place to start with the basics for horary? Maybe a book or another site to read??

rafaella

Probably a good idea Rafaella. Thank you. I'm not sure I've ever had a positive horary actually.
Marriage has never been high on the list

Raf. Aside from the forum, could you or anyone else recommend a really good place to start with the basics for horary? Maybe a book or another site to read??

Start from here http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

Also you can download Christian Astrology for free, google it. Also find some other good articles online on horary, everything helps. And you can get better at horary with practice, there is ample opportunity here on the forum.

And then if you want to go more serious buy some good books, find a good teacher or do an online course.

good luck!

EvieGrace

Start from here http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

Also you can download Christian Astrology for free, google it. Also find some other good articles online on horary, everything helps. And you can get better at horary with practice, there is ample opportunity here on the forum.

And then if you want to go more serious buy some good books, find a good teacher or do an online course.

good luck!

Thank you always Rafaella 😊

Sunrise

That makes a lot of sense Sunrise, thank you for giving me your thoughts.
I always wanted my Dad to walk me down the aisle but I only ever want to do that once, and only once.

I think i may just settle for a nice house and a French Bulldog ;)

Dear, as I said difficulties and obstacles which means not necessarily that you will not do the wedding you want.
It will come in time..... not to worry ....
The chart shows no staying complainant in general ....:love:
good luck