Should I join this investing program?

WisdomJoy

Hey hey everyone,

I have a new question that I'm hoping to get some help on. For context, since we're all in isolation and working from home, I wanted to learn more about options trading. I found an investment company that offers a program that directs clients on buy/put options to take and you can learn at the same time. I also found out after casting this chart, that I would need to also invest a bit in learning more about options. My question was, should I join this investing program?

My analysis:
- I need to look at my signifier (mars & pluto) as well as the 2nd house which represents money (jupiter) and the 9th (moon) which rules higher learning. But I'm a bit confused because the moon should be my co-signifier and the event itself.

Aspects:
- Both mars and pluto are in cap-- mars is exalted and term and both are sitting in my house of communication, and the 9th house of the program itself. So that to me reads as a good sign in terms of learning and wisdom I'll get from this.
- jupiter which represents my second house is in fall in cap, so I wonder if that means it could actually not make money but lose money with this program? Or maybe the fact that I'm not feeling great about my finances at this time (very accurate).
- the moon which rules the 9th house is exalted in taurus which is great, it's in a strong position and I believe that means if I do sign up, there's great learning to be had in terms of the market.
- mars and jupiter are separating by a conjunction -- I thought separations show past events so can anyone provide some additional insight to this?
- pluto and jupiter are approaching a conjunction
- moon and mars are separating from a square

I think this overall would point to a yes, but would love any insight if possible.

Thanks in advance!
WJ

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 2.21.33 PM.png

Last edited:

ElenaJ

First off, I don't understand why you inserted Juno? does this have something to do with the type of investments?
The investment is 5th house, your basic money and income is 2nd, 9th is learning.
Moon ruling 9th is in taurus, and approaches by trine the ruler of the 5th and the ascendent.
Excellent sign.
Venus, general ruler of money, is also in taurus, and trines Jupiter who is ruler of your 2nd.
it looks good, doesn't it?

"that I'm not feeling great about my finances at this time (very accurate). "

Or, that your personal money situation is not in the best shape possible.

WisdomJoy

Juno doesn't have anything to do with it, I was looking at another chart in astro and just clicked the tab to switch over so all the settings stayed the same.

I appreciate you taking the time to look at it! I'm going to sign up right now :smile:

Finances aren't good right now. They aren't bad, like I'm not sitting in any major debt but I'm definitely not feeling good about it, and so I was considering about making another investment into learning, when the market can be tricky. But I wanted to pursue an additional source of income. I feel like in times like this, it's more important than ever.

WisdomJoy

First off, I don't understand why you inserted Juno? does this have something to do with the type of investments?
The investment is 5th house, your basic money and income is 2nd, 9th is learning.
Moon ruling 9th is in taurus, and approaches by trine the ruler of the 5th and the ascendent.
Excellent sign.
Venus, general ruler of money, is also in taurus, and trines Jupiter who is ruler of your 2nd.
it looks good, doesn't it?

"that I'm not feeling great about my finances at this time (very accurate). "

Or, that your personal money situation is not in the best shape possible.

I think I'm missing something though. The ruler of the 5th is mars right which also rules the ascendent. its separating from the moon from a square right? But you said that it approaches by trine, so I don't think I'm reading the chart properly.

ElenaJ

Moon is the faster of the two, so mars cannot separate from moon, if anything moon separates from mars.
Moon at 8 taurus approaches a trine to mars at 27 Capricorn, and this completes before mars leaves Capricorn.

WisdomJoy

Moon is the faster of the two, so mars cannot separate from moon, if anything moon separates from mars.
Moon at 8 taurus approaches a trine to mars at 27 Capricorn, and this completes before mars leaves Capricorn.

Yes, you're totally right. Moon is the faster of the two, I said it/ wrote it backwards.

Got it! Okay thank you!!