Natal chart connections to dissociative identity disorder?

sarahtoppz

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cosofilex2wohJ-u1569717362/astro_2ast_sarah_marker.6202.41465.png?42282

I have long suspected I have dissociative identity disorder, but within the last few months, the signs and symptoms have gotten progressively worse(missing time, extreme confusion, terrible panic attacks). I have a history of sexual abuse and am desperately needing a third party to objectively view my birth chart to examine this part of my life. I’m not diagnosed and do not want to say I KNOW I have it because of the complexity of it all but would appreciate someone else’s opinion on it from an astrological perspective.

Zora

Account Closed
https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cosofilex2wohJ-u1569717362/astro_2ast_sarah_marker.6202.41465.png?42282

Your chart picture file is shown as expired. The easiest way to get more answers here is to post your DOB with TOB and location as most astrologers like to use and to look at their own chart and preferred house system.

I have long suspected I have dissociative identity disorder, but within the last few months, the signs and symptoms have gotten progressively worse(missing time, extreme confusion, terrible panic attacks). I have a history of sexual abuse and am desperately needing a third party to objectively view my birth chart to examine this part of my life. I’m not diagnosed and do not want to say I KNOW I have it because of the complexity of it all but would appreciate someone else’s opinion on it from an astrological perspective.

You sound like 8th house placements - being activated by transiting planets.

sarahtoppz

DOB is 1/23/1999
location is estherville, iowa
Birth time is 5:04 am
Actually the only 8th house placement I have is north node in Leo in the 8th

Your chart picture file is shown as expired. The easiest way to get more answers here is to post your DOB with TOB and location as most astrologers like to use and to look at their own chart and preferred house system.

You sound like 8th house placements - being activated by transiting planets.