Can you read my birth chart?

Waluya 22

I'm curious about my birth chart Especially regarding marriage and wealth , Now I am an accounting student, will I be successful if I look at my birth chart? And what do I have to do in order to reach the highest level? Speaking of marriage, in my whole life I have never dated anyone, can I get married and have children? I wonder if my marriage will go well or no . If there are important aspects that you want to convey beyond what I ask, do not hesitate to write it. I don't understand English too well, Writing in an easily understood language will be very helpful for me. thank you

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_alex_juanda.17546.4461.png
    astro_w2gw_alex_juanda.17546.4461.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Hi! :biggrin:
For your love question: I hear a lot of stories about your Venus placement. I have known many people with Venus in the 9th house finding love abroad- maybe you will meet someone on a vacation or while traveling long distances, like over seas. The 9th house rules over long distance travels, but it also rules over higher education, so you might meet someone in school :cool:
Your moon, venus, and saturn in the 9th house make me think you love traveling and could probably benefit from it.
I think kids are in your future with Pluto in the 5th house. People with these placements seem to really enjoy children and usually want to have them. :smile:

Please let me know if this is too much. If you tell me your preferred language I might be able to find a translator to make this read easier :smile:

Waluya 22

Hi! :biggrin:
For your love question: I hear a lot of stories about your Venus placement. I have known many people with Venus in the 9th house finding love abroad- maybe you will meet someone on a vacation or while traveling long distances, like over seas. The 9th house rules over long distance travels, but it also rules over higher education, so you might meet someone in school :cool:
Your moon, venus, and saturn in the 9th house make me think you love traveling and could probably benefit from it.
I think kids are in your future with Pluto in the 5th house. People with these placements seem to really enjoy children and usually want to have them. :smile:

Please let me know if this is too much. If you tell me your preferred language I might be able to find a translator to make this read easier :smile:

Thanks for answer , I heard that uranus and neptun in 7th aquarius = divorce , what do you think ?

I'm not sure :surprised:
I've read things about Neptune in 7th making some idealize their partners a lot. That could always lead to troubles in partnerships. But for Uranus I heard that does bring divorce often, normally that would come from you wanting freedom though. So if divorce happened you would possibly be the one who had wanted it.
But I have also read that Neptune can bring a very spiritual partnership with a creative person :smile:, or you might have to take care of them. And Uranus in 7th might mean you would have a lot of freedom in your marriage

Your chart is a little fuzzy so I can't see the aspects (I'm no expert in astrology either) but if they are well aspected you should not have much trouble with them

Waluya 22

I'm not sure :surprised:
I've read things about Neptune in 7th making some idealize their partners a lot. That could always lead to troubles in partnerships. But for Uranus I heard that does bring divorce often, normally that would come from you wanting freedom though. So if divorce happened you would possibly be the one who had wanted it.
But I have also read that Neptune can bring a very spiritual partnership with a creative person :smile:, or you might have to take care of them. And Uranus in 7th might mean you would have a lot of freedom in your marriage

Your chart is a little fuzzy so I can't see the aspects (I'm no expert in astrology either) but if they are well aspected you should not have much trouble with them

You really helped me understand my birth chart, one more thing I want to ask is my career problem, what do you think?

-I read your answers so far I can understand what you are explaining, thank you

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_alex_juanda.17546.4461.png
    astro_w2gw_alex_juanda.17546.4461.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I am sorry, but I really cant! Idk what it is, maybe my Saturn in the 10th, but I can not read careers in charts at all! i'm actually trying to find a reader to help me out with my career issues too :(
If I find any other readers that have a better focus on that I'll make sure to message you!
Sorry I cant help with that part