Random Thoughts

Kscar

Bring it Aries-woman. Muh Mars in Ares will rek u 4 realz. Wot wot. Cum at me gyal. I'mma get all the head-shots wit muh Glock. Yea, $$$$$ up gyal.

Writing like that gives me a headache.

I'll pretend that makes sense.
The world is likely thankful we all are separated by miles and borders. And bodies of water.

Blaze

Account Closed
I will triumph because Antares conjunct MC.. Anti-Ares.

Antares is way too far from your MC. Be thankful for that. Fixed stars demand deep payments in the form of brutal deaths, horrid disease etc. Your ascendant is ruled by Jup, expand on that part. Jup also rules you MC, that's gr8.

I'll pretend that makes sense.
The world is likely thankful we all are separated by miles and borders. And bodies of water.

I'm not. Too many normies around me. I'd buy most of ya'll drinks so we shoot the sh!t and hang offline.

Kscar

Antares is way too far from your MC. Be thankful for that. Fixed stars demand deep payments in the form of brutal deaths, horrid disease etc. Your ascendant is ruled by Jup, expand on that part. Jup also rules you MC, that's gr8.

I'm not. Too many normies around me. I'd buy most of ya'll drinks so we shoot the sh!t and hang offline.

I'll foot my own bill. Jack an coke isn't cheap.

Please bruh ya cramping muh style here.

Taurus Mars is strong and can get nasty yes but it's no Aries Mars where it's dial 11 at anything confrontational.

I have to take a punch to get going, unless you steal from me, do anything towards my family.. that point you may as well build your own coffin. :tongue:

Blaze

Account Closed
I'll foot my own bill. Jack an coke isn't cheap.

Strawberry ice-cream, beer and coke is deshitznit. You haven't lived till ya tried it.

Please bruh ya cramping muh style here.

Taurus Mars is strong and can get nasty yes but it's no Aries Mars where it's dial 11 at anything confrontational.

I have to take a punch to get going, unless you steal from me, do anything towards my family.. that point you may as well build your own coffin. :tongue:

U wot now?

Kscar

It does, try it. My alcoholic friend taught me all kinds of mixes, believe me.

I would likely blow myself up trying to mix that.

Sister was talking to people with Skype earlier. Told me I should download it... IDK about all that. I don't even understand twitter.

CE, you ever looked up SN conjunct Mercury? That's important in your chart.

Mercury conjunct the South Node
Highly experienced in: curiosity, intellectualism, keeping it light, maintaining communication
When unbalanced: a talking head who can yammer on without saying much of anything and who lives so much by logic that they ignore instinct or intuition
When balanced: a person who can offer a very refreshing, objective viewpoint that fosters an open dialogue without being too detached about everything.

What do you think Blaze? and anyone else?

Kscar

Highly experienced in: curiosity, intellectualism, keeping it light, maintaining communication
When unbalanced: a talking head who can yammer on without saying much of anything and who lives so much by logic that they ignore instinct or intuition
When balanced: a person who can offer a very refreshing, objective viewpoint that fosters an open dialogue without being too detached about everything.

Not enough dialogue to tell.

Blaze

Account Closed
I would likely blow myself up trying to mix that.

Sister was talking to people with Skype earlier. Told me I should download it... IDK about all that. I don't even understand twitter.

You won't die from the explosion. You'll just get diabetes, duh.

Download Skype if you wanna stay in-touch with us geniuses. Who knows when we'll be banned, dun dun duuuun.

SN man....I don't like the SN. I'll look for a good link on it for you to study. SN is one bad son of a bit. NN can also be bad too, depends on what old Rahu is obsessed with.

That link will cost you £6,000 first, please. Send it to "Indian astrologer 909"