POTENTIAL success in music?

B3lovedveteran8

Hey guys,

i previously posted my chart here but apparently my chart was wrong, am-pm difference. Any of y'all wanna do a quick read, for some indications for musical success. Especially in foreign countries, 'cause i make music in my non-native language.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_indra.73755.29714.png
    astro_w2gw_indra.73755.29714.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 36

Renee35

I'd say so the Capricorn placement is positive of this and you've got Venus riding the wave of creativity.

That Libra influence makes you skilled in languages and talkative, some instances the opposite is true and the person is very closed off. But, it's rare and not in your chart, popularity due to charm is.

Personally, I like to look to Leo and the 5th house for artistic power and essp. music. I noticed most all of my favorite musicians are Leo, Sagittarius w/Leo and or Capricorn. Plant, Bowie, they head the list.

That being said your chart has neptunian influence, this makes you psychic and or interested in the esoteric or occult matters in general.

You are a bit insecure, which is interesting - you work well.

B3lovedveteran8

Hmm wow, you hit it spot on actually. The insecurity, the word part. Nice, what do you think about my interception tho? Because this chart uses the placidus house system.