i feel some sort of strange connection with this person? could we be soulmates?

NympheTamine

before i met him i used to be a major flirt, had a lot of boyfriends and hated long term relationships. i felt extremely comfortable with him right from the day we met ( which is something i feel rarely around people). we ended up being in a relationship for 2 and a half years and inspite of it being the longest i've ever dated someone, there wasn't a day i felt bored with him. he brought up the responsible and nurturing side of me. we had the same ambitions too. we looked up to each other. i also noticed that he was only affectionate and caring whenever he's with me. just listening to his voice made me happy. we even thought of getting married in future ( something i thought i'd never dream of). i hated anything to do with romance till i met him. we did fight a lot and exchanged a lot of harsh words but always ended up patching up. this year he was busy with his job placements and we couldn't meet much. and our fights got worse. during one such fight, we decided that we would better give our relationship a break. we started talking again after 2 months and decided to be good friends since both of us might move abroad in an year. he still keeps saying that he loves me and that i'm the only girl who makes him feel so. i feel the same too but didn't tell him so. he said that he really wants to date again in future. i feel happier whenever i talk to him!!
do we really have a future together? does our chart show any indications of marriage?
i've attached both synastry and composite charts. thanks in advance

Attachments

• composite.chart.jpg
    composite.chart.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 16
  • synastry.chart.jpg
    synastry.chart.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 22