My son's Chart............

Ixaee

Im wondering if anyone can see something that Im not seeing in my son's chart in regards to his relationship with me (mom), or his success in life.

I see his moon is conjunct neptune, opposing mars.. mars in 4th house. (his father became very unsafe which is why we left) But his mars leo is 25 degrees.. which is the degree of alcoholism, am I right? :unsure:

Could anyone here please offer a thought or two on his chart? Thank you :joyful:

___ removed for privacy

Last edited:

horns

i would say shy, smart, introverted, argumentive at home, wanting to belong to others, will travel someday, easily hurt.

danashock

generally speaking, this chart is of someone who is very intelligent and also very stubborn and with great intensity. but i want to focus more on the moon since you are the mother.

i know that you have the best of intentions but from this chart,it seems that u may have smothered him so much and left him little independance and privacy. even as a child,he would need personal space and to develop self assertion/individuality instead of having everything done for him and being angry with him whenever he tries to do stuff on his own.

you can reverse this energy by using neptune to provide higher love and spiritual insight instead of invading privacy/over dependancy that he would not like. the mars energy needs to be expressed in a healthy way,and there is great potential to that because he seems like he'd be a very hard working person and may achieve ALOT of status and strength in career

i apologize if any of this seemed offensive,ofcourse i could always be wrong but these are my 2 cents. xoxo

Ixaee

generally speaking, this chart is of someone who is very intelligent and also very stubborn and with great intensity. but i want to focus more on the moon since you are the mother.

i know that you have the best of intentions but from this chart,it seems that u may have smothered him so much and left him little independance and privacy. even as a child,he would need personal space and to develop self assertion/individuality instead of having everything done for him and being angry with him whenever he tries to do stuff on his own.

you can reverse this energy by using neptune to provide higher love and spiritual insight instead of invading privacy/over dependancy that he would not like. the mars energy needs to be expressed in a healthy way,and there is great potential to that because he seems like he'd be a very hard working person and may achieve ALOT of status and strength in career

i apologize if any of this seemed offensive,ofcourse i could always be wrong but these are my 2 cents. xoxo

This is not offensive

Thank you very much for your insight, Danashock :happy:

Last edited:

danashock

This is not offensive, its very interesting!, since I really am a momma who sacrifices, and does everything for my baby. All he has to do is sit and be his cute self. (I will work on this, :lol: ...)

Thank you very much for your insight, Danashock :happy:

I am very happy that you took my comment with great spirit. it is difficult indeed to let a child do things on his own and with those pluto oppositions (among other aspects) representing the unsafe and very short tempered father,it makes one want to be extra protective.

with that taurus rising and busy second house mixed with gemini energy,i bet hes very cute and will be a very good looking adult =) makes it more difficult not to smother him lol! but good luck changing his mind (aquarius/taurus fixed energy)!

as long as you give him his freedom to try out stuff and be his own individual,youre fine. also since his moon is in the 10th with neptune,i suggest avoid being strict and more flexibility instead.

Ixaee

I am very happy that you took my comment with great spirit. it is difficult indeed to let a child do things on his own and with those pluto oppositions (among other aspects) representing the unsafe and very short tempered father,it makes one want to be extra protective.

with that taurus rising and busy second house mixed with gemini energy,i bet hes very cute and will be a very good looking adult =) makes it more difficult not to smother him lol! but good luck changing his mind (aquarius/taurus fixed energy)!

as long as you give him his freedom to try out stuff and be his own individual,youre fine. also since his moon is in the 10th with neptune,i suggest avoid being strict and more flexibility instead.

Thank you again for your advice, Dana!.. you're really very good with astrology.. you've hit the nail on the head every time :love:

Last edited: