People feeling 'like themselves' when they are with me.

Futoshi

I have heard many times throughout my life, by different people, that they feel comfortable around me and that they can trust and usually be themselves around me. Albeit, some of the occasions in which I have been told that, it was usually people I had just met, rather than close friends.

It makes me wonder if there is anything in my chart indicating this 'soothing' energy that attracts people into letting themselves be what they are, rather than putting up a persona.

They don't ask me for any type of counselling, which is usually what the 8th house is about (so, I'm told), but instead it is just companionship that makes them trust me, like a capybara hanging around those big, dangerous animals without being attacked or something lol.

https://imgur.com/a/RHvX7p6

RHvX7p6

Zora

Account Closed
I have heard many times throughout my life, by different people, that they feel comfortable around me and that they can trust and usually be themselves around me. Albeit, some of the occasions in which I have been told that, it was usually people I had just met, rather than close friends.

It makes me wonder if there is anything in my chart indicating this 'soothing' energy that attracts people into letting themselves be what they are, rather than putting up a persona.

They don't ask me for any type of counselling, which is usually what the 8th house is about (so, I'm told), but instead it is just companionship that makes them trust me, like a capybara hanging around those big, dangerous animals without being attacked or something lol.

yBpjvUy.png

RHvX7p6

Hi Futoshi,

the "ease of being" - how you truly are - for me is 5th house - sun house - to enjoy your life, have fun and be creative- is in your chart ruled by mercury and mercury is in 8th house conj. your neptune.

A generous (8th house ruled by jupiter) and empathic sense and special antenna of deep non-verbal understanding - probably inherited from one of your family members or ancestors -which can function with neptune as a soother - or relaxing energy - not criticizing and not judging others and kinda a feeling - we are all connected with each other in a Grand Whole as same enrightened and entitled and same as same worthful - neptune ruling 11th - others can notice from you.

Mercury/neptune trining your jupiter as ruler of your 8th in your 4th house- emotions- and your emotional feeling at home yourself and feeling at home with others - and having it in your radiance as an energy of basic trust- you send out - others can emotionally notice and feel well and nurtured in. Even with only sitting side by side with you.

Reversed your jupiter ruling 8th is in 4th house in virgo - sign ruled by mercury - the healing and health sign. Jupiter trines your northnode in 8th house - looking like a fated inherited task you have brought into this life to use and to explore something profoundly.

Jupiter ruling your 8th house is of intense jupiter/pluto energy correspondence - and sag is the sign of (religious faith and belief in a higher supporting power above you and jupiter is the "allowing authority energy"- contrary to saturn.

Futoshi

Thank you for your answer Zora!

It is interesting to read that there is a correlation, when things like that happen to me I wonder if I'm just going crazy or something! lol
Knowing that there is a reason for all that to happen is a relief.

The reason I started this thread is because there are a few people I know who are totally different towards me, for example, the first guy I can think of is someone I know who everybody has a problem with, he is incredibly rude, short-tempered and feels superior to everyone! BUT, as soon as he sees me he becomes incredibly mellow, he went as far as telling me about his feelings and how lonely he is lately, which is something he has not shared with anyone else, he treats me like a close friend, but fights everyone else (yeah, even physically).

The second person is a guy from a sports club I joined a few years ago, he met me and talked to me for a while and a few months later he told me that he always hated gay men and people of colour, but since meeting me, he has changed and is very embarassed about his past. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, especially because I didn't do anything out of the ordinary to make him say those things, I was just being myself and suddenly "I'm no longer homophobic or racist".

The third and last person I can think of is my best friend who is a Taurus Sun/Aries Moon, he lost his son just a week before we met and ever since, our friendship grows stronger and stronger to the point that I am starting to wonder if it is karmic. It is almost like we were soulmates of some sort, there is a very familiar feeling when we are together, but I don't know how to put it into words, if that makes any sense.

katydid

I think Pluto being exactly on your Descendant has something to do with the interactions that you described. Pluto brings depth to your personal interactions, very quickly. It is profound and immediate at times. So even if you just met someone, there might be a deeply felt bond that develops quickly and profoundly.

However you also need to look out for co-dependency and lack of boundaries in some relations. Pluto setting can be kind of an 'either/or' thing. Either you are the powerful boss or you link up with one.

You also have a powerful influence on family members, close friends, and partners. You empower others and they feel it intensely.

Pluto in Scorpio conjunct Descendant can describe forming profound connections with people that are too deep for words to explain.

There is also a possibility that you could end up with a powerful, wealthy, and/or famous partner. Or perhaps it is your positive influence on a partner could help make them successful, powerful or rich. You have that kind of transformative energy yourself.

There is a very good chance that your life will be positively transformed by someone who changes the course of your life.But first you have to open yourself up to that by being vulnerable and accessible. :love:

Futoshi

Thank you Katydid,

It is very insightful to learn about Pluto, because ever since I started studying astrology I have read that Pluto in the 7th house is the worst placement for a person to have! Took me a while to understand that all placements have good and bad things about them.

In terms of codependency, I often keep an eye open for what I'm getting into these days, because in most of my past relationships people wanted to 'keep me' in one way or another almost like I was some kind of child, a lot of them overprotected me or projected their fear of abandonment on me. It wasn't fun.

There is a very good chance that your life will be positively transformed by someone who changes the course of your life.But first you have to open yourself up to that by being vulnerable and accessible. :love:

Well, I work for 16 hours a day just so I don't have to be vulnerable or accessible, so I am already missing out! lol

Last edited: