Hi! I have some questions about my chart...

one crabby boi

https://imgur.com/a/SjM7xYW

Hi, I've known a couple of things about my chart (like houses, some aspects, planets, etc)... but, I still have some questions about my chart that I've never really been able to find any answers to:

1) What does the stellium in my 6th house mean? I have three planets (Sun, Mercury, and Jupiter) in there and I heard that the 6th house is associated with work/health. I've always wanted to be a musician, so I don't know if that would help.

2) Apparently, I also have a T-Square. It is between the Moon, Mars, & Neptune. As much as I've tried, I still don't know what this means and how this affects my life. (Aspects: Moon square Neptune, Moon square Mars, Mars opposite Neptune)

3) I have Saturn in my 5th, but I also have Venus & Mars in my 7th house? How does this manifest in my love life? As of writing this, I've never been in a relationship & I feel kinda frustrated. I feel like maybe this has something to do with that, perhaps?

I am willing to give some details about myself, if it helps. I'm not an experienced astrologer, & I've only been able to follow astrology for about 2 years now, so please don't be too harsh on me if I sound very inexperienced.:biggrin:

Zora

Account Closed

2) Apparently, I also have a T-Square. It is between the Moon, Mars, & Neptune. As much as I've tried, I still don't know what this means and how this affects my life. (Aspects: Moon square Neptune, Moon square Mars, Mars opposite Neptune)

3) I have Saturn in my 5th,

attachment.php

no - no t-square with your saturn.

with saturn in 5th house - male sexuality and house of independance and self-identification - the crabby boi should mainly focus himself to get a self-trusting cancer man and stand up for his own -taking responsibility on and for his own.

And to continously work on it - leaving childhood and crabby boihood behind - with moon ruling 6th house at apex of a t-square.

Attachments

• crabby boi.png
    crabby boi.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 56

Eric traveller

It means. You have a lot going on in the house of activities/ work & daily living. You're fortunate and wealthy...and you think a lot.

A t-square means you need to work out/manage some tension in some area of your life. I used exercise for mine; (mine involves Mercury) the Moon and some other planet I can't remember. It sounds like for you it'll be your emotions, your dreams, your drive/ soul, and between your daily life. Exercise
Journaling would probably help you... like a lot because it involves Emotions.
do it. ..
It means you were probably treated coldly as a child, and you treat children coldly.

Thanks, and take care

Hi, I've known a couple of things about my chart (like houses, some aspects, planets, etc)... but, I still have some questions about my chart that I've never really been able to find any answers to:

1) What does the stellium in my 6th house mean? I have three planets (Sun, Mercury, and Jupiter) in there and I heard that the 6th house is associated with work/health. I've always wanted to be a musician, so I don't know if that would help.

3) I have Saturn in my 5th, but I also have Venus & Mars in my 7th house? How does this manifest in my love life? As of writing this, I've never been in a relationship & I feel kinda frustrated. I feel like maybe this has something to do with that, perhaps?

I am willing to give some details about myself, if it helps. I'm not an experienced astrologer, & I've only been able to follow astrology for about 2 years now, so please don't be too harsh on me if I sound very inexperienced.:biggrin:

Last edited: