will it be beneficial to send the letter?

besitos

I was let go recently from a position and there was very little communications involving the procedures. I wanted to send a letter to my contact at the company about what I feel are my qualifications that might not be seen by their evaluation and hope to be considered in the future. I am unsure if this will hurt me to talk frankly about what I felt caused problems and what I feel the need to reiterate about myself.

Will it be beneficial for me/not hurt me to send it?

if I am saturn, mars, ruler of 10th is moving to a square. Moon is moving to sextile saturn. If I take 3rd house as my letter, it would be ruled by Mars (same as 10th). If we had the same ruler, is that a good thing? I think i have read that it is good but also that if the sigs have the same ruler, you should take the moon as querent.

Please help. I might need to send in the near future, maybe a week or two.

edit: Oops! I meant to post this is career horary! can someone please move it?

Attachments

• sendletter.jpg
    sendletter.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

dr. farr

OI shall use the Lot of Rectitude (ascendant+mars-mercury) since this is an advice-request horary:

Ankara horary method:

Querent = 1st house = Capricorn = Saturn
Quesited A = the letter = 3rd whole sign house = Pisces = Jupiter
Quesited B = the company (the contact of the querent vis-a-vis the company) = 10th house = Libra = Venus
: the Lot of Rectitude (best advice; right thing to do; best action to take) = 17 Capricorn

:Lot of Rectitude is angular (1st house), is not in a sign containing the SN and is not in a pitted degree, therefore it is reliable to use it to judge the advice in this specific question.

:LOR significator = Saturn; same as the querent significator; Saturn flows toward the LOR = + testimony
:Quesited A significator = Jupiter; Jupiter flows toward the LOR = + testimony
:Quesited B significator = Venus; Venus flows toward the LOR = + testimony
:Moon flows toward the LOR = + testimony

Results: all testimonies are +; none of the significators is in a pitted degree; advice = yes, definitely, send the letter containing all of your thoughts in this matter.