Are we soul twins? Or karmic soulmates. Help

Airywatervibes

I have a very deep connection with this man.
We met when we were teens.
He fell for me first(I used to see him watching me months before we officially met) . A few years later (always thought he was special) I started having dreams telling me to be with him.

I can hear his thoughts when we are together. I can feel his energy when where apart. He gives me energy orgasms (just by kissing)
First time we met I felt like he was the male version of me.
We both have French names, 3 sisters, both born on Sunday, and both have number 4 life paths.
I love him unconditionally, and I think more so then anyone else in the world. But it isn't easy...
My love has only grown since we first met. Do you think he feels equally as deep about it as me? We have a lot of positive pluto aspects.

In the past I've been dodgy about speaking on my emotions regarding him, And he's always had a hard time putting his into words, and he's very sensitive to rejection. So other then "I feel very deeply for you" and "you are very special to me" that's as far as weve spoken on it.

Now I'm seeing his name everywhere again (since our last major fight 9 months ago) and I'm wondering what others can see that I'm missing because I obviously have to work on this now, or he's coming back into my life.
Please help ease this confusion, it's going on 10 years and I still can't fully let go. The air is better when he's around. Life has a tinge of magic knowing he's alive.

Is he my twin soul? Or KARMIC soulmate or? What's he feel about the connection? Or does it show that I feel more strongly?
Note, his chart is the second one. I'm the first. His birth time is not specific - I just did 12am because I can't remember it.

My birthday Oct 18 1992 7:37am
His birthday June 23 1991 unknown