Would it be better to send off my story to publishers rather than self-publish?

Hello! I rarely post on here, don't like to bother people but I think I may have been too ambitious in asking this question.

Bit of background, I am a writer, self-published for short stories in rather er... taboo subjects so to speak. I am currently working on a full length novel related to the short stories and plan to have it edited shortly after completion (around end of august) but thought I would ask this question to see whether because it is longer, to try and send it to publishing houses.

I can do some horary but this... this really confused me. At first glance I thought it looked great but then yeah, reading into it and then self doubt on which things go into which house. I will break down how I have read it so far:

First off the Querent is pretty late and I am not certain on the moon explaining myself in the 12th house, if anything it has me paranoid now! Although, I suspect that might be to do with the story is not yet completed.
I wasn't entirely sure what to note down as the Quesited so I took the two main subjects, the book (creation 5th house) and publishing (9th house).

Querent - Cancer, Moon, Moon is in 12th - dignified by faces. Sun in 1st house, Leo - dignified by triplicity.
Quesited (Book 5th) - Scorpio, Mars, Mars in fifth and Scorpio - dignified by triplicity, terms and faces.
Quesited (Publishers, 9th) - Pisces, Jupiter, Jupiter in 3rd Virgo - dignified by faces, detriment as well.

Querent (Moon) and Book (Mars) are applying. Querent (Sun) and Book (Mars) separating.
Querent (Moon) and Publishing (Jupiter) nothing. Querent (Sun) and Publishing (Jupiter) are separating.

I could be completely wrong on how I have even attempted to read this, but I am thinking the answer is no to sending it off due to the separations? Any help would be much appreciated! I am entirely confused!

Attachments

• Horary publishing.gif
    Horary publishing.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 22