Questions I have...

logansrun

Hi Everyone,
I am curious to know if some of you, when you all have the time, could interpret my natal chart based off the questions I have below. I have interpreted some of it myself, but I'm interested in receiving perspectives of my chart from others other than myself.

Questions I have:
1) What's up with Pluto in the 7th house?? Am I doomed (for lack of a better term) to intense relationships (love, business, friendships, etc) for the rest of my life? Based on what you all see elsewhere in my chart, is there any way I can curb the energy coming from Pluto and the 7th house for the betterment of myself relationship-wise?

2) It appears as if the planets in my charts reside mostly in the 9th, 10th, and 11th house amongst other houses that are included. Do planets that are in the same house (such as Sun & Mercury residing in the 11th house together) cause conflict or are they generally harmonious? On the same note, how does the Sun and Mercury work together in the 11th house and with the rest of my chart?

3) Based off my chart, am I/will I be financial secure for the majority of my life? I know in everyones chart there are always astrological conflicts, but when I look at my chart I see some planets and aspects that say I'll be secure and then the complete opposite of that. Such as 2nd House Cusp in Gemini saying that I'll be great with money and financially secure yet I also have Jupiter in the 5th house which suggests I could become something of a gambler and waste money.

4) Can anyone interpret 'North Node Trine Ascendant' and how it relates to the rest of my chart? I haven't found too many really lengthy interpretations of the aspect online and I have looked.

I do have some other questions, but I figure this post is lengthy enough at this time. I would really appreciate if some of you took the time to answer. :)

Here is a list of my planets, houses, aspects, etc. I have also attached my chart:

Planets into the Signs
Sun in Aquarius
Moon in Leo
Mercury in Pisces
Venus in Capricorn
Mars in Capricorn
Jupiter in Virgo
Saturn in Aquarius
Uranus in Capricorn
Neptune in Capricorn
Pluto in Scorpio

--North Node in Capricorn

--Ascendent in Taurus

--Midheaven in Capricorn

Houses
Sun in 11th House
Moon in 4th House
Mercury in 11th House
Venus in 9th House
Mars in 10th House
Jupiter in 5th House
Saturn in 10th House
Uranus in 9th House
Neptune in 9th House
Pluto in 7th House
Moon's North Node in 9th House

Signs on the Cusps
1st House Cusp in Taurus
2nd House Cusp in Gemini
3rd House Cusp in Cancer
4th House Cusp in Cancer
5th House Cusp in Leo
6th House Cusp in Libra
7th House Cusp in Scorpio
8th House Cusp in Sagittarius
9th House Cusp in Capricorn
10th House Cusp in Capricorn
11th House Cusp in Aquarius
12th House Cusp in Aries

House Rulers in Houses
1st House Cusp Ruler, Venus, in 9th House
2nd House Cusp Ruler, Mercury, in 11th House
3rd House Cusp Ruler, Moon, in 4th House
4th House Cusp Ruler, Moon, in 4th House
5th House Cusp Ruler, Sun, in 11th House
6th House Cusp Ruler, Venus, in 9th House
7th House Cusp Ruler, Pluto, in 7th House
8th House Cusp Ruler, Jupiter, in 5th House
9th House Cusp Ruler, Saturn, in 10th House
10th House Cusp Ruler, Saturn, in 10th House
11th House Cusp Ruler, Uranus, in 9th House
12th House Cusp Ruler, Mars, in 10th House

Aspects
Sun Conjunct Mercury (3z26' S)
Sun Square Pluto (4z17' S)
Moon Opposition Venus (5z51' S)
Moon Opposition Mars (4z30' S)
Mercury Square Pluto (7z43' S)
Venus Conjunct Mars (1z21' A)
Venus Sextile Pluto (4z32' S)
Venus Conjunct Midheaven (0z41' S)
Mars Sextile Pluto (5z53' S)
Mars Conjunct Midheaven (0z40' A)
Jupiter Trine Uranus (5z02' S)
Jupiter Trine Neptune (6z37' S)
Jupiter Trine Moon's North Node (2z23' A)
Jupiter Trine Ascendant (3z12' S)
Saturn Square Ascendant (3z08' S)
Uranus Conjunct Neptune (1z35' A)
Uranus Sextile Pluto (6z38' A)
Uranus Conjunct Moon's North Node (7z25' S)
Uranus Trine Ascendant (1z50' A)
Neptune Sextile Pluto (5z03' A)
Neptune Trine Ascendant (3z25' A)
Pluto Sextile Midheaven (5z13' S)
Moon's North Node Trine Ascendant (5z35' S)

If you all need midpoints, I can list those too.

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 60

RosieOne

I do have some other questions, but I figure this post is lengthy enough at this time. I would really appreciate if some of you took the time to answer. :)

Being an 11th House Aquarius you ask really intense and deep questions. I am sure this is not the first time you have given people PAUSE when asking them questions.

Lucky for you, I too am an 11th House Aquarius and you have challenged me! Be sure to read the Capricorn Uranus Neptune Generation thread. It is all about you.

Questions I have:

1) What's up with Pluto in the 7th house?? Am I doomed (for lack of a better term) to intense relationships (love, business, friendships, etc) for the rest of my life?

Yes, you will always have super deep and intense connections and suck at small talk. I like that about you. Very sexy.

Based on what you all see elsewhere in my chart, is there any way I can curb the energy coming from Pluto and the 7th house for the betterment of myself relationship-wise?

Absolutely! Pluto energy is so powerful that it shoots across our scopes - if it is flowing correctly. Work on becoming intensely stable and grounded by knowing yourself very well. Spend quality alone time everyday where you slow down and mull things over - long walks are very good. Be in tune with NATURE. In the winter sit in your den alone next to a roaring fire and read a book. In the summer sit on your porch by yourself and sip lemonade. In the Spring plant a garden. Don't buy junk, rather buy a few really good and well crafted tools. TAURUS.

2) It appears as if the planets in my charts reside mostly in the 9th, 10th, and 11th house amongst other houses that are included.

Yes, most of the archetypes dancing within you this life are interested in worldly things, higher mind and learning and exploring/travel (9th), your calling/career (10th) and paradigm shifting and bringing in a better world (11th). But you are super Chrionic - again, read the Cap Uranus Neptune Generation thread.

Do planets that are in the same house (such as Sun & Mercury residing in the 11th house together) cause conflict or are they generally harmonious?

Both. Every energy in astrology can be expressed/used well or badly. Aquarium Sun conjunct Mercury in Pisces in the 11th is fantastic! You are very smart and ask really great questions! Intuitive and psychic too. Idealistic. The down side is that you might actually think you ARE you thoughts and they can get misty. You must be quite entertaining while drunk - but silly. Best not to go there.

And people's ego dramas can bore you to DEATH! Soon as you hear the same story from the same person three times you are gone gone or, at best, way philosophical. Your intimates may not always appreciate this about you.

On the same note, how does the Sun and Mercury work together in the 11th house and with the rest of my chart?

It makes you learn astrology really really fast so that you understand that this question is too big.

3) Based off my chart, am I/will I be financial secure for the majority of my life? I know in everyones chart there are always astrological conflicts, but when I look at my chart I see some planets and aspects that say I'll be secure and then the complete opposite of that. Such as 2nd House Cusp in Gemini saying that I'll be great with money and financially secure yet I also have Jupiter in the 5th house which suggests I could become something of a gambler and waste money.

Gemini 2nd House certainly means you will use your brain to make money. And yes, you COULD become a gambler. But your Jupiter is in Virgo, so probably not. You will certainly take well calculated risks at times, but that is a good thing if done right ala Virgo.

To be successful, follow your Midheaven.

4) Can anyone interpret 'North Node Trine Ascendant' and how it relates to the rest of my chart?

Of course! You incarnated in with the Taurus Rising Tribe here to create, produce, direct and act in a Taurus life movie.

Your North Node is your Soul's Intention this life and in Capricorn it means you are here to become an authority, and to leave something concrete behind you when you go, something that will help future generations.

The Trine between them means they work in tandem and harmony.

Last edited:

raqun

Hello Logansrun.

Pluto in the 7th may seem like a curse (but) it can also be shaped into a blessing(like all Plutonian matters). Since your PL is also the ruler of the seventh house and positioned in it's own sign, it's effects should be quite strong. In common ways, it's an indication of severe trust issues concerning your "chosen ones". Either you attract the kind, or you yourself project fears of infidelity and loss on to others and suffer painful delusions that play games with your intuition and mind. What you need to do, is explore your subconsciousness and bring those fears to your conscious mind where you can willfully observe what you feel and basically teach yourself how to control those emotions. You are still young (So am I, but still 8 years does make a difference :) ). You will probably sting yourself quite a few times more, but with constant effort you could, at some point in the future, have wonderful relationships and feel like a better person than you ever thought you could be. That's the gold of Pluto.

Maybe someone else can answer your other questions, because I don't have much time at the moment. I'll try to remember your thread when I do. I'm not very experienced in astrology, but my Pluto is also extremely potent and I'm going to great lengths to understand my own frustrations.

Last edited:

logansrun

To RosieOne & raqun:

Thank you guys SO much! This is tremendously helpful. :happy:

RosieOne:

Being an 11th House Aquarius you ask really intense and deep questions. I am sure this is not the first time you have given people PAUSE when asking them questions.
^That made me laugh out loud. It's VERY true. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm asking such deep and intense questions. Hope I wasn't too challenging for you. :)

[You] suck at small talk.
LOL I feel so awkward with small talk, I really do suck at it.

Yes, most of the archetypes dancing within you this life are interested in worldly things in the future, higher mind and learning and exploring/travel (9th), your calling/career (10th) and paradigm shifting and bringing in a better world (11th).
Thank you for clarifying this. I find it interesting to note that even though I'm interested and have a very high potential to participate in worldly things, I still have Moon in the 4th house and Moon in Leo. Perhaps it's there to keep me grounded? At least thats how I interpret it? I kind of see Moon in the 4th house in reality as a "home base" that I can come and go as needed when I need to regenerate from the positive and negative chaos of the world.

But you are super Chrionic
Would you mind expanding a little more on this? I did some research after reading this part, but I'm still a little puzzled over it's exact interpretation and how the asteroid relates to my chart.

Read the Cap Uranus Neptune Generation thread.
I headed over there after reading your response and all I can say is I couldn't stop grinning while reading the thread. It rings extremely true (at least in my case) and, yes, I have some transformative ideas/hopeful plans in the works that will assist in bringing a new kind of perspective and outlook on life here in this human life that will benefit future generations. Pretty exciting stuff. I'm a creative with a passion for encouraging, experimenting with, and creating innovative solutions through the use of my artistic abilities. Still exploring which direction(s) I should/would like to take but, I'm excited to see where I'll go.

The down side is that you might actually think you ARE your thoughts and they can get misty.
Yes, I deal with this constantly. It's rather annoying, but I am working on it. Again, thank you for the validation!

It makes you learn astrology really really fast so that you understand that this question is too big.
:lol: Got it.

I plan to chime in on the Cap, Uran, Nep, Generation thread as well later on. Thats a very interesting post. Out of curiosity, other than perhaps a strong passion for it, do you work as a professional astrologer? Thanks again, I'll post the rest of my questions I have later on in a separate reply post. Although, I've interpreted most of my chart by myself, I still consider myself new to astrology so your replies are very helpful.

raqun:
Thanks for going a bit more in depth, your description made perfect sense. I've only just begun to explore my subconscious to bring up those fears and all. I definitely expect to "sting" myself a few more times, even though I don't prefer it. I suppose it has to do with the whole "learning process" of life. :)

Last edited:

RosieOne

According to astrology, humanity experiencing new levels of awareness and capacity, humans coming under the power of new (but ancient) archetypes, is syncronistically linked to the discovery of new planets etc. Once discovered astrologers watch the first orbit of the new planet or asteroid to understand what changes the new energy is bringing in. Chiron was discovered in 1977 and it take 50 years to go around the Sun once. That will happen in 2027.

Yet Chiron has already completely revolutionized astrology. Not done yet either!

You are particularly marked as one of Chiron's Knights. According to astrology you were trained up in past lives as 1. healer 2. teacher 3 artist/magician 4. warrior and 5 astrologer. Bottomline, you need to be all those things this life too. And because you mastered all the above in past lives, you will re-learn very fast.

I do charge money for my services as an astrologer. But I am here on this forum to teach astrologer freely. The Uranus/Pluto Square in the sky is hitting my 9th and 12th Houses and it is my 2nd Saturn Return, so here I am.

Last edited:

RosieOne

I still have Moon in the 4th house and Moon in Leo. Perhaps it's there to keep me grounded? At least thats how I interpret it?

No. Planets in the lower hemisphere of your scope, the 1st-6th Houses are more introverted and personal while planets above the horizon are more extroverted and public.

We are all most grounded in our Earth Houses. You are very grounded in your career and calling for instance.

I kind of see Moon in the 4th house in reality as a "home base" that I can come and go as needed when I need to regenerate from the positive and negative chaos of the world.

You have a Cancer 4th House with a Leo Moon on the IC, conjunct Leo Chiron - married to (opposite) Cap. Mar/Venus on your Midheaven. Powerful and fascinating, but not easy. You haven't given me any gender cues so I don't know if you are male or female. Mars/Venus on the MH means that the world will see you as expressing passion and art, male and female themes - like being known for being gay or bi, or an artist who sculpts or paints venus and mars figures, or a writer who writes about venus/mars stories, or a couple's therapist, a movie maker who works with sex and romance themes, or a fashion designer who creates men's lines and women's lines, or unisex lines.

Somehow Mars/Venus is your career/calling this life. And your calling attracts you (Venus). Your calling energizes you (Mars).

Certainly with Cancer 4th House your home is your haven and sanctuary. With Leo Moon there you are the King or Queen of your domestic sphere. Leo Moons have big warm bright hearts that make everyone feel great!

Except that Leo Moons need to learn to play to our own audience. Applaud yourself when you do well. Outside applause, take with a big grain of salt. Leo Moons can burn out and then feel sorry for ourselves and then act like drama queens. Particularly with an 11th House Aquarius Sun, you need to understand that you are not always right. Often but not always.

Chiron conjunct your Moon on the IC is a very deep OUCH. A Mom ouch. A curse from your ancestors perhaps?On the otherhand you have been a Chironic Knight for many lifetimes. You are a very old soul.

Last edited:

logansrun

According to astrology humanity experiencing new levels of awareness and capacity, humans coming under the power of new (but ancient) archetypes, is syncronistically linked to the discovery of new planets etc. Once discovered astrologers watch the first orbit of the new planet or asteroid to understand what changes the new energy is bringing in. Chiron was discovered in 1977 and it take 50 years to go around the Sun once. That will happen in 2027.

Yet Chiron has already completely revolutionized astrology. Not done yet either!

You are particularly marked as one of Chiron's Knights. According to astrology you were trained up in past lives as 1. healer 2. teacher 3 artist/magician 4. warrior and 5 astrologer. Bottomline, you need to be all those things this life too. And because you mastered all the above in past lives, you will re-learn very fast.

I do charge money for my services as an astrologer. But I am here on this forum to teach astrologer freely. The Uranus/Pluto Square in the sky is hitting my 9th and 12th Houses and it is my 2nd Saturn Return, so here I am.

I can definitely relate to your description of the Chiron Knights as I feel I've been slowly developing over the past 21 years by naturally taking the directions of healer, teacher, artist, warrior, and astrologer. At this point in time, I feel my energy (so-to-speak) focused more on truly becoming the artist, warrior, astrologer and it's not easy. Healer and teacher are elements that I feel I've quickly grasped for the most part.

I hope I won't come across as sounding like a broken record, but the background and the information you're providing is really helping me understand not only my chart, but astrology itself (which is what I had hoped for). And I'm learning it a lot faster than I originally anticipated coming onto this forum (both from you and Chiron, of course lol). I appreciate this and I'm glad you're here. :joyful:

Last edited:

logansrun

You have a Cancer 4th House with a Leo Moon on the IC, conjunct Leo Chiron - married to (opposite) Cap. Mar/Venus on your Midheaven. Powerful and fascinating, but not easy. You haven't given me any gender cues so I don't know if you are male or female. Mars/Venus on the MH means that the world will see you as expressing passion and art, male and female themes - like being known for being gay or bi, or an artist who sculpts or paints venus and mars figures, or a writer who writes about venus/mars stories, or a couple's therapist, a movie maker who works with sex and romance themes, or a fashion designer who creates men's lines and women's lines, or unisex lines.

It's interesting to hear your interpretation and perspective. I've been attempting to understand what my calling exactly is through my chart and just realized that perhaps I was reading my chart the wrong way this entire time. I assumed with the planets primarily residing within my 9th, 10th, and 11th houses, somehow I rationalized that I was highly ambitious (Mars & Saturn in 10th) about shifting or bringing a new perspective on life and belief systems to humanity (Uranus & Neptune in 9th) through my networks and communication with individuals or groups (Sun & Mercury in 11th). And had complete disregard that the houses and ASPECTS are connected basically. Your interpretation makes more sense and is a lot more realistic.

To bring further clarity to your interpretation, I am male. To validate the second part, well, a chart never lies, I am bi. Except not openly just yet, but I've come to realize in order to continue this lifetime's journey and lessons, I need to be more open about it. It's something I'm working on.

Expression tends to be the theme in this lifetime as shown through numerology, psychic reading, and just generally life experiences as well besides astrology. Rather though, I tend to use expression and art to bring about universal messages about life rather than create art, as an example, thats about something thats personal and may not connect to my audience. I would rather create something, whether its art or not, that would benefit everyone else other than myself. Don't know if that last part makes sense.

The way you've described Cancer 4th House with a Leo Moon on the IC, conjunct Leo Chiron - married to (opposite) Cap. Mar/Venus on my Midheaven makes me think that my career path will have an undertone sexualized theme to it no matter what I decide to do. :lol: And don't necessarily disagree with that either. Mars/Venus feels like a reoccurring daily theme at the moment as well.

Except that Leo Moons need to learn to play to our own audience. Applaud yourself when you do well. Outside applause, take with a big grain of salt. Leo Moons can burn out and then feel sorry for ourselves and then act like drama queens. Particularly with an 11th House Aquarius Sun, you need to understand that you are not always right. Often but not always.

Yes, this is something I'm working on right now for sure.

Chiron conjunct your Moon on the IC is a very deep OUCH. A Mom ouch. A curse from your ancestors perhaps?

I think I see and understand where you're going with this. Are you suggesting that there is a deep relationship issue with my mother or relating to a mother-like figure? Whether or not this is actually the case, how does one realize and maybe fix these ouches if its even possible?

RosieOne

I've been attempting to understand what my calling exactly is through my chart and just realized that perhaps I was reading my chart the wrong way this entire time.

No. I think you are reading your scope just great!

I assumed with the planets primarily residing within my 9th, 10th, and 11th houses, somehow I rationalized that I was highly ambitious (Mars & Saturn in 10th) about shifting or bringing a new perspective on life and belief systems to humanity (Uranus & Neptune in 9th) through my networks and communication with individuals or groups (Sun & Mercury in 11th).

Absolutely! And you got it all into one sentence! That is something!

Our scopes broadcast an infinite hit of information. But as astrologers we can only voice a wee bit of All That. I relax and ask me-Angels to show me where to start. And I try to listen to what the person is yearning or tied up about.

Regarding your calling/career - Capricorm Midheaven, Capricorn NorthNode, Capricorn stellium - ALL ruled by SATURN. Saturn is in the 10th House in Aquarium. Now Aquarius is also rule by Saturn, and you are a 11th House Aquarium.

Unpacking this:

Capricorm Midheaven - you are here to be an incorruptible leader. You need to leave a body of work behind, a building, a book, a program, a technology, a movie or whatever.

Capricorn NorthNode: Read Elizabeth Spring - http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/north-node-capricorn.html

Capricorn stellium - ALL ruled by SATURN. Saturn is in the 10th House in Aquarium. Now Aquarius is also rule by Saturn, and you are a 11th House Aquarium. The Saturn in Aquarius mini-generation is soooo coool. Can't wait to see what you invent and what paradigm shifts you pull off. You particularly because again you have a Cap. MH and NN ruled by a Uranian sort of Saturn.

Remember that the Rainbow Bridge is from Capricorn to Aquarius, from Saturn to Uranus. And again, you are super duper Chironic. So taking people over the Rainbow Bridge is your life gig - no matter how the details manifest.

RosieOne

I think I see and understand where you're going with this. Are you suggesting that there is a deep relationship issue with my mother or relating to a mother-like figure? Whether or not this is actually the case, how does one realize and maybe fix these ouches if its even possible?

Chiron is the wounded healer. You will be able to help others heal their deepest wounds. After age 50, when Chiron has gone all the way around the zodiac, at your Chiron Return the wound will transform.

logansrun

I have been away for the past couple days so apologies for not replying sooner.

Based on your past two posts, I'm glad that I am then in fact interpreting my chart properly. This is all great confirmation.

I do have a couple more questions:

Observing the Planets into the Signs and the Planets into the Houses, does an astrologer view those sections of the natal chart as an "overview" of the individual? And the Aspects as the specific focus/direction of where each planet, sign, and house energy is concentrated?

What are midpoints? Are they interpreted as the small details of an individual's personality? I've read that no one can really fully understand their chart without knowing their midpoints. Not sure if that statement is exactly true or not.

I am posting my midpoints for reference. I didn't post them the first time because I didn't want my first original post to appear too lengthy.
Sun = Jupiter/Saturn (-0z55' S )
Sun = Mercury/Pluto (-0z26' S )
Sun = Uranus/Moon's North Node (+0z23' A )
Sun = Jupiter/Ascendant (+0z39' S )
Sun = Neptune/Moon's North Node (+1z10' A )
Moon = Sun/Moon's North Node (-0z16' S d)
Moon = Venus/Saturn (+1z05' A d)
Moon = Uranus/Pluto (+1z18' A )
Moon = Saturn/Midheaven (+1z25' S d)
Moon = Mercury/Moon's North Node (+1z26' A d)
Moon = Mars/Saturn (+1z45' A d)
Mercury = Uranus/Neptune (+1z27' A )
Mercury = Jupiter/Pluto (+1z27' A )
Venus = Moon/Neptune (-1z52' A )
Venus = Moon's North Node/Ascendant (-0z48' A )
Venus = Mars/Midheaven (+1z01' S d)
Venus = Saturn/Uranus (+1z21' A d)
Mars = Venus/Midheaven (-1z00' A d)
Mars = Saturn/Uranus (+0z00' A d)
Mars = Saturn/Neptune (+0z48' A d)
Mars = Uranus/Ascendant (+1z34' S )
Mars = Moon/Venus (+1z35' S )
Mars = Moon/Midheaven (+1z55' S )
Jupiter = Moon/Uranus (-1z27' A )
Jupiter = Saturn/Moon's North Node (-1z10' A )
Jupiter = Moon/Neptune (-0z40' A )
Jupiter = Moon's North Node/Ascendant (+0z24' S d)
Jupiter = Venus/Midheaven (+1z33' S )
Saturn = Jupiter/Moon's North Node (-1z16' S )
Saturn = Venus/Pluto (-1z08' A )
Saturn = Pluto/Midheaven (-0z48' A )
Saturn = Mars/Pluto (-0z28' A )
Saturn = Sun/Venus (+1z00' S d)
Saturn = Sun/Midheaven (+1z21' S d)
Saturn = Sun/Mars (+1z41' S d)
Saturn = Moon/Pluto (+1z47' S )
Uranus = Jupiter/Pluto (+0z48' A )
Neptune = Jupiter/Pluto (-0z47' S )
Neptune = Venus/Moon's North Node (+0z17' S d)
Neptune = Moon's North Node/Midheaven (+0z38' S d)
Neptune = Mars/Moon's North Node (+0z58' S d)
Neptune = Sun/Jupiter (+1z21' S )
Pluto = Moon/Jupiter (-0z38' A )
Pluto = Mercury/Ascendant (-0z23' A )
Moon's North Node = Moon/Jupiter (-1z35' A )
Moon's North Node = Mercury/Ascendant (-1z20' A )
Moon's North Node = Sun/Pluto (+1z11' S d)
Ascendant = Sun/Midheaven (-1z47' S )
Ascendant = Sun/Mars (-1z27' S )
Ascendant = Moon/Pluto (-1z20' S )
Ascendant = Jupiter/Uranus (-0z41' S d)
Ascendant = Mercury/Venus (-0z24' S )
Ascendant = Mercury/Midheaven (-0z04' S )
Ascendant = Jupiter/Neptune (+0z07' A d)
Ascendant = Mercury/Mars (+0z16' A )
Ascendant = Sun/Moon (+0z48' S d)
Midheaven = Moon's North Node/Ascendant (-1z29' S )
Midheaven = Venus/Mars (-0z01' S d)
Midheaven = Saturn/Uranus (+0z40' A d)
Midheaven = Saturn/Neptune (+1z27' A d)

Lastly, any sort of recommended readings on midpoints and astrology in general?

RosieOne

If you are generating long lists of data, you are not advanced enough as an astrologer to consider the meaning of said data. Again the leading cause of astrologer confusion is information overload. Advanced astrologers get lost in the infinitude of details too - when the stuff that really HELPS people is very simple.

Thus I am not at all in the mood to explain what mid-points are, much less tell you, cookbook style, what a hundred different mid-points might mean.

Rather, I just glance quickly at your scope and imagine what it might be like to be you. This is a Neptunian approach, but hey, who has time for much of anything else here? I give several readigns a day here, for free - and I want them to really help folks but I'm just peaking at scopes.

So my opinion on mid-points this morning, based on my immediate experience, is that they are a flaming waste of my time and yours. Talk to me again, when you can just glance at a scope and pretty much know what it might be like to be that person.

Observing the Planets into the Signs and the Planets into the Houses, does an astrologer view those sections of the natal chart as an "overview" of the individual? And the Aspects as the specific focus/direction of where each planet, sign, and house energy is concentrated?

Huh? Planets are the archetypes. Signs are how they express. Houses are where they express. Aspects are how the planets/archetypes connect, interact, and communicate.

Example: The Sun (PLANET) is your outer personality and ego - the hero of the story. An anti-hero, egalitarian leaderless-leader sort of hero, because you are an Aquarius (SIGN). In the 11th HOUSE means you are here to paradigm shift the world - very public sort of Aquairus energy. Add in Aquarium Mercury conjunction (ASPECT) and you are a brainiac.

Last edited:

logansrun

If you are generating long lists of data, you are not advanced enough as an astrologer to consider the meaning of said data. Again the leading cause of astrologer confusion is information overload. Advanced astrologers get lost in the infinitude of details too - when the stuff that really HELPS people is very simple.

Thus I am not at all in the mood to explain what mid-points are, much less tell you, cookbook style, what a hundred different mid-points might mean.

That's fine. I apologize for just posting midpoints without being very clear or specific as to why I posted them. I don't expect you or anyone else to decipher them, rather I posted them in case you or anyone else wanted to use them in an example if it was needed. Regardless, I understand exactly where you're coming from. My intention was not to generate some list and throw it at people, but I suppose thats how it came across. I just hope I don't come across as arrogant or appearing to come off as attempting to receive a free full astrological reading. That is not why I'm here.

Talk to me again, when you can just glance at a scope and pretty much know what it might be like to be that person.

Will do. When I've looked at other charts on the forum, for example, I can definitely tell what kind of a person the individuals are. The professionals replying to the individuals chart are my validation. I don't consider myself an advanced astrologer though by far.

Huh? Planets are the archetypes. Signs are how they express. Houses are where they express. Aspects are how the planets/archetypes connect, interact, and communicate.

I tried to make that question as clear as possible, but I knew it might sound a bit confusing in writing. You basically answered my question and clarified what I was already thinking. Thank you. :)

RosieOne

You are so amazing. Thank you for such sincerity and humility. Now, mind you, I too am a 11th House Aquarius, and I have an 11th House Mercury too, though not conjunct like you do. And I too am a Leo Moon, with Taurus Risng and Capricorn MH person, so I'm way rooting for you and full of a deep appreciation of your life experience! You rock! And yes, you are learning astrology very quickly, by transmission as much as cognition.

But that Pluto in the 7th House thang? The coming across a bit strong?

Hey I have Pluto (in Leo) in the 5th House! I think we are hilarious and sincere and brilliant and a bit over-powering at times - right? Like I didn't imagine you were being egotistical, or wishing more than your share of attention here on this forum. Not one bit. No way.

However, were I to have Pluto in my 7th House, I would never ask anyone more than one question at a time. You can simply UNDERSTAND that your questions are tough and run deep (like a detective or lawyer- yikes!)...soooo practice daily lightening up - ala again, slowing down and mulling things over and THEN asking one question...at a time.

The bigger point I was making is that I don't think about astrology in linear fashion. Ever gaze at your scope as meditation mandela?

logansrun

I'm way rooting for you and full of a deep appreciation of your life experience! You rock! And yes, you are learning astrology very quickly, by transmission as much as cognition.

Thank you for the support. Wish you could see the appreciation that I have which is showing on my face right now. I'm definitely rooting for you too! :sideways:

Hey I have Pluto (in Leo) in the 5th House! I think we are hilarious and sincere and brilliant and a bit over-powering at times - right?

And you're very creative I take it (if I'm reading Pluto in the 5th correctly)? What medium(s) of art/expression interest you in particular?? I'm pretty artsy myself.

Like I didn't imagine you were being egotistical, or wishing more than your share of attention here on this forum. Not one bit. No way.

Thats really good to hear. I hope Zarathu didn't either yesterday after sending that 'thanks'. :)

However, were I to have Pluto in my 7th House, I would never ask anyone more than one question at a time. You can simply UNDERSTAND that your questions are tough and run deep (like a detective or lawyer- yikes!)...soooo practice daily lightening up - ala again, slowing down and mulling things over and THEN asking one question...at a time.

Got it. Lesson learned. Or rather, lesson still 'learning'. :lol: I'm working on that in my daily life as well. I think I just got a bit overly excited that someone actually took the time to answer and validate my questions and thoughts. This is the first time I've really spoken to anybody about astrology too so these questions were bugging me for some time. I'll be sure to take a step back before asking too much all at once.

Ever gaze at your scope as meditation mandela?

:surprised: Wow, I've never really thought of it that way before. That is a bit of an eye opener. You've definitely just succeeded in shifting my view on astrology altogether. I see what you're talking about. I perceive it almost like an infinite circle now.