how would you interpert my t-square

The apex is mars in Aries in the 5th, house what does that imply ?

I'm asking because i don't feel like i'm an Aries type of person at all, if anything i'm pretty much the opposite.

If anybody understand the dynamics of my t-square i would really appreciate an answer.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_yoyo_hp.51269.11931.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_yoyo_hp.51269.11931.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 34

JUPITERASC

The apex is mars in Aries in the 5th, house what does that imply ?

I'm asking because i don't feel like i'm an Aries type of person at all, if anything i'm pretty much the opposite.

If anybody understand the dynamics of my t-square i would really appreciate an answer.

Thanks
:smile:
Any aspect pattern is delineated by noting the significations of the planets involved
then the significations of the signs involved
then noting the sign rulers

because

generalisations of 'cookbook astrology'
also known as 'one-size-fits-all' astrology
are unreliable
since realistically, it is necessary to read the chart as a whole :smile:

Focusing on one planet of a particular aspect
to the exclusion of all other factors
leads to an unbalanced conclusion

In this case
Cancer
Capricorn
and both signs are in square aspect with Aries

note planets are in their own dignities
i.e.
Jupiter is in Exaltation in Cancer
Saturn is in Domicile in Capricorn
Mars is in Domicile in Aries

also
Capricorn is Mars Exaltation
Aries is the Exaltation of the Sun

all these individual factors require attention and synthesis

A useful guide to chart interpretation that treats the chart as a whole is viewable at

http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html The guide is based astrological methods of 17th century astrologer Morin de Villefranche
as taught by Zoltan Mason of New York. This approach highlights seeing the chart as a whole integrated unit

Artnunymiss

Hello,

I'm a fairly amateur astrologer myself. I wanted to answer, though, because I have been working on a very similar problem in my own chart, and have found something that has really worked for me.

As noted above, I also re-ran the chart so I could get a better look at it, and didn't see a T-square based on their calculations. But I do have an idea for you to play with.

I have a T-square with Mars as the troublemaker. However, mine is in the 11th house. I stumbled upon something in looking at what's not working in my life, and it was massive. Seriously once the light bulb went off, my life is turning 180 at a high rate of speed in a great way.

My least aspected planet is Venus. Mars, as obnoxious as it is in my chart, is not even the most aspected planet.

The concept here is, think of it as a dinner party, and you're looking down from the chandelier. The most aspected planet is the one taking up all the oxygen, dominating the conversation. The least aspected planet is the one getting the least participation. The obvious thing to do seems to be to practice letting the quiet one speak.

I was mulling that over when I saw a suggestion on growing through a T-square. Namely, think of it as a three-legged table -- wobbly and unbalanced. See where you'd need a fourth leg for perfect stability. In your case, that would be the 11th house.

Your least aspected planets appear to be the Sun and Moon, and your most I would have to say is tied with Mercury and Venus. Your Mars is close to least aspected, actually.

My intuitive hit about what's going on with your chart is to first, imagine you have Mars in the 11th house *as well as* where he really is. In my case, because I have a least aspected Venus, I placed a "mirror" of her across from him, in the 5th house, to balance out the T-square, put the fourth leg (the one who can't get a word in edgewise).

In a proper T-square, you have an opposition (I have two) with one planet trying to disrupt the tense dynamic (making the T). I intuited it in my chart as four dinner guests coming to blows, while Mars stands there shouting at all of them to calm down. So I imagined putting a mirror in my 5th house, so Mars could catch a glimpse of the charming Venus, get distracted sit down, and shut up. Totally worked.

Now, your Venus is hyperactive, and you're not in a proper T-square You have six guests throwing punches at each other, sitting almost evenly spaced around the table. No rest for the wicked!

So in terms of balancing out what you're thinking of as a square, look at the empty real estate directly across from your 5th house, in the 11th. Since Mars is comfortable in Aries, and he's one of the least active participants in this dinner party where Venus is talking non-stop, try shifting your Mars to your 11th house, and see how he would operate differently than he does in his comfort zone in Aries.

Practice acting and thinking as though your Mars were that other one. I even picked a Kozminsky symbol that suited me for my purposes, and imagined planting my Venus mirror on the precise angle that I wanted to manifest. Here's a link to the Kozminsky symbols, if you're curious.

So my idea is to pick 6 Virgo, directly across from your Mars. Here's your Kozminsky symbol:

6º Virgo: A large ballroom in which men and women are dancing.
Denotes one of light and free mind who allows nothing to oppress him. He meets with favors and enjoys gifts. He loves the beautiful in form and color. Scents and perfumes fascinate him. It is a symbol of Elegance.

So what if your Mars were in the 11th house, a light and free-minded ballroom dancer who allows nothing to oppress him, in an 11th house sort of way? What would that elegance bring to your life? Note that he's fascinated by "scents and perfumes" here, in other words, being engaged by Venus, the star of your show. Sounds like a winner for me.

If that doesn't yield you the kind of results you're looking for, I'm actually more interested in your oppositions. Sun v. Moon as least aspected planets, that's screaming for your attention IMHO. Interesting that you're asking about Mars, and your Most Aspected is Venus -- there's a rhythm there that is mirrored by your Sun and Moon, I would almost call that at an octave. That's really what I would work on here, reconciling this opposition first.

You also have an opposition that we share -- Neptune and Jupiter. I had an intuitive experience of that as forming a "torus" in my psyche. The best way to understand that is to visualize a torus, hard to explain if you've never heard the word, but once you see a picture of it you'll totally get it.

The thing is, Neptune is the deepest depth, and Jupiter the outermost reaches. So to have them lined up right across from each other in your chart in this way creates a sort of doorway to other dimensions. You can get to a higher perspective from there.

One site I have found massively valuable in looking at my aspects is this one:
http://depthastrology2.com/Planets_In_Aspect.html

Hope that helps. Thanks for sharing your interesting chart!

Artnunymiss

Let's see if I can post my own chart here in case you want to see what I'm talking about.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to post it here. But here's the data:

Artnunymiss
June 30, 1964 0747 AM CDT
Chicago, Illinois

chart.cgi

Thank you Artnunymiss,

im also a beginner so i don't really know whats flying with my chart.

but thank you for your insight it was very interesting.

i would love to comment on your chart but really have no clue how to read birth charts.:innocent:

thanks for replying

Artnunymiss

No worries, I don't know that a lot of people will easily follow what I'm saying. I'm autistic, so I have trouble expressing myself in a way that works for other people sometimes.

One thing to do is think about the role Mars plays in your life. Think of each planet in your chart as part of your personality, like multiple personalities that make up the one you.

Be open to the idea of noticing how Mars is interacts in your life. For example, with me it's talking too much, because of Mars in Gemini. So I look for telltale signs of Mars in the Gemini part of my life. I had not identified my restlessness as a major trait until I really started playing with Mars in my mind.

MissScorpio

Hi, this is just my interpretation and observation:

Neptune is not in a good position in Capricorn and in third house communication could be slightly nebulous as you search for something serious and true, Neptune could taint things. In opposition to Strong Jupiter Cancer exalted (Jupiter in natural house) my feeling is that all you really want when you look out into the universe is to nurture some kind of philosophy and spiritual acuity and with Chiron conjunct Jupiter you probably feel as if you can do more for others than you can yourself. But there is a true healing faculty that lies there. And I feel that this is what the apex is asking of you.

To find balance and assertiveness in relationships in not allowing others to take advantage of your gifts and colourful emotions but to instead use your gifts to motivate others. It could be considered that you have much potential to take on leadership skills with such a pioneering spirit , perhaps motivating children from all kinds of cultures, backgrounds etc..
Or perhaps you are driven towards the creative arts with Mars at the apex?

Sports even…

MissScorpio

And remember Mars owns Aries so its strong, this is also positied in the house where Aries is exallted - The Sun as rulership!
Just because this is at your apex however, it does not make you an Aries type of person, no of course it doesn't! More, it is asking you to work on something , your assertiveness , verve , drive! There are no personal planets involved so it won't really feel personal either - i.e Sun, Moon, Mercury.. The planets that are connected are perhaps too far out for you to feel. (Neptune and Jupiter).

But you will see how this unfolds as time goes on. :)

Artnunymiss

Relaxy

I'm sorry I didn't think to ask this in the first place and maybe not get anybody upset.

Do you feel like you're having Mars-related issues in your life? Or were you merely concerned because you were told "Mars T-square" and that implies a lot of things? Do you feel like you have trouble with energy or assertiveness?

MissScorpio

A T Square by signature is when two planets oppose and then form a square to the third planet. So by mere representation we are looking at a profound challenge. The apex from my experience is the point that needs focusing on and is not always obvious, but just like with any square it is asking you to face something, it is a challenge and a task and a task that we don't particularly want to endure. Squares mean hard work, so of course this will not be something that comes naturally or glibly for that matter to relaxy but something she is starting to become aware of at least.
She is now armed for her journey. However, the apex is strong in the fifth house because it's fire on fire, it identifies, it does not work against as much and therefore should facilitate the journey. For example, if this was in the 7th house of opposition Venus, then it would certainly seem more incorrigible.

Artnunymiss

A T Square by signature is when two planets oppose and then form a square to the third planet.

Do you feel that she truly has one though? When I ran hers myself, it wasn't quite a T-square. Or do you feel like when it's that close it still needs to be looked at?

So by mere representation we are looking at a profound challenge. The apex from my experience is the point that needs focusing on and is not always obvious, but just like with any square it is asking you to face something, it is a challenge and a task and a task that we don't particularly want to endure.
Mine was definitely not obvious, that's why I answered once I found something that let me get a handle on it. Basically I took the least aspected planet and planted it directly across from the apex to balance that out. It has been magical for me, but I must not be explaining it right because nobody else gets it. I think it can also work for others with T-squares. This was the equation I laid out for Relaxy:

Practice acting and thinking as though your Mars were that other one. I even picked a Kozminsky symbol that suited me for my purposes, and imagined planting my Venus mirror on the precise angle that I wanted to manifest. Here's a link to the Kozminsky symbols, if you're curious.

So my idea is to pick 6 Virgo, directly across from your Mars. Here's your Kozminsky symbol:

6º Virgo: A large ballroom in which men and women are dancing.
Denotes one of light and free mind who allows nothing to oppress him. He meets with favors and enjoys gifts. He loves the beautiful in form and color. Scents and perfumes fascinate him. It is a symbol of Elegance.

So what if your Mars were in the 11th house, a light and free-minded ballroom dancer who allows nothing to oppress him, in an 11th house sort of way? What would that elegance bring to your life? Note that he's fascinated by "scents and perfumes" here, in other words, being engaged by Venus, the star of your show. Sounds like a winner for me.