An overview of my chart?

vitas

Can someone please provide an overview of my chart.. Strengths/talents weakness/challenges..

astrochart.gif

Sun Virgo 15.10 Ascendant Taurus 10.36
Moon Scorpio 3.12 II Gemini 10.02
Mercury Virgo 17.23 III Cancer 0.42
Venus Scorpio 0.36 IV Cancer 20.07
Mars Capricorn 16.06 V Leo 13.07
Jupiter Pisces 18.14 R VI Virgo 17.11
Saturn Sagittarius 3.53 VII Scorpio 10.36
Uranus Sagittarius 18.25 VIII Sagittarius 10.02
Neptune Capricorn 3.04 R IX Capricorn 0.42
Pluto Scorpio 5.22 Midheaven Capricorn 20.07
Lilith Gemini 21.33 XI Aquarius 13.07
Asc node Aries 21.09 XII Pisces

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 2.12 842
Sun Trine Mars 0.56 184
Sun Opposition Jupiter 3.04 -297
Sun Square Uranus 3.14 -60
Sun Trine Ascendant 4.34 43
Sun Trine Midheaven 4.56 38
Moon Conjunction Venus 2.36 166
Moon Sextile Neptune 0.08 106
Moon Conjunction Pluto 2.10 235
Moon Opposition Ascendant 7.24 -16
Mercury Trine Mars 1.16 230
Mercury Opposition Jupiter 0.52 -529
Mercury Square Uranus 1.02 -137
Mercury Trine Ascendant 6.46 18
Mercury Trine Midheaven 2.44 79
Venus Sextile Neptune 2.28 48
Venus Conjunction Pluto 4.46 176
Mars Sextile Jupiter 2.08 200
Mars Trine Ascendant 5.30 24
Mars Conjunction Midheaven 4.01 187
Jupiter Square Uranus 0.10 -117
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven 1.52 80
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.19 38
Neptune Trine Ascendant 7.32 1
Pluto Opposition Ascendant 5.14 -13
2695 -1169 1526

Chiron Gemini 21.45
Ceres Libra 16.14
Pallas Virgo 23.10
Juno Sagittarius 6.19
Vesta Aries 19.20 R
Fortune Aries 0.00
South node Aries 0.00

Mylietus

Can someone please provide an overview of my chart.. Strengths/talents weakness/challenges..

astrochart.gif

Sun Virgo 15.10 Ascendant Taurus 10.36
Moon Scorpio 3.12 II Gemini 10.02
Mercury Virgo 17.23 III Cancer 0.42
Venus Scorpio 0.36 IV Cancer 20.07
Mars Capricorn 16.06 V Leo 13.07
Jupiter Pisces 18.14 R VI Virgo 17.11
Saturn Sagittarius 3.53 VII Scorpio 10.36
Uranus Sagittarius 18.25 VIII Sagittarius 10.02
Neptune Capricorn 3.04 R IX Capricorn 0.42
Pluto Scorpio 5.22 Midheaven Capricorn 20.07
Lilith Gemini 21.33 XI Aquarius 13.07
Asc node Aries 21.09 XII Pisces

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 2.12 842
Sun Trine Mars 0.56 184
Sun Opposition Jupiter 3.04 -297
Sun Square Uranus 3.14 -60
Sun Trine Ascendant 4.34 43
Sun Trine Midheaven 4.56 38
Moon Conjunction Venus 2.36 166
Moon Sextile Neptune 0.08 106
Moon Conjunction Pluto 2.10 235
Moon Opposition Ascendant 7.24 -16
Mercury Trine Mars 1.16 230
Mercury Opposition Jupiter 0.52 -529
Mercury Square Uranus 1.02 -137
Mercury Trine Ascendant 6.46 18
Mercury Trine Midheaven 2.44 79
Venus Sextile Neptune 2.28 48
Venus Conjunction Pluto 4.46 176
Mars Sextile Jupiter 2.08 200
Mars Trine Ascendant 5.30 24
Mars Conjunction Midheaven 4.01 187
Jupiter Square Uranus 0.10 -117
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven 1.52 80
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.19 38
Neptune Trine Ascendant 7.32 1
Pluto Opposition Ascendant 5.14 -13
2695 -1169 1526

Chiron Gemini 21.45
Ceres Libra 16.14
Pallas Virgo 23.10
Juno Sagittarius 6.19
Vesta Aries 19.20 R
Fortune Aries 0.00
South node Aries 0.00
let me give you my planets in houses interpretation general:

sun in the 5th - primary energies are directed to entertainment, music, or children. You are probably a musician or actor or your money is derived through entertainment. I believe you will find the most satisfaction in life throught this - though you may encounter friends who will pose as an obstacle to this (jup opp. 11th). You do this is a concise and percise, orderly fashion (virgo)

Moon in 6th - Unconsciously you desire to serve others or appear before the public in some capacity. You may be influenced by your colleges or associates. You may marry someone of a 'lower social class' than yourself. though venus in the 6th suggests benefit from this

Plutarch in 6th - obsession or compulsive tendencies at work.

Saturn in the 7th - a serious or dull spouse or one who is self censoring or saturnite

uranus and neptune in the 8th - implies studies into the occult . you may even have physic abilities.

mars in the 9th - may imply problems with religion or idealogical conflicts. though well aspected - this could mean you may be involved in travels from which you could benefit

jupiter in 11th - benefit through friends or associations

I want to note the t square aspecting your 5th 11th and 8th

there might be some tension betwixt affairs classically involved in these three houses.

hope i helped somewhat

I agree much with Mylietus said. I will just add to what he or she said.

I also feel that you are into acting and or writing with your 5th house influences of the Sun and Mercury there in conjunction. And like Mylietus said, your love is in the details with the Sun in Virgo along Mercury, perhaps a screenwriter or novelist.

With Chiron in your second house of resources in Gemini, chances are you can heal yourself and others with your resources over time.

I feel you will be using your talents to create some kind of art like we had mentioned and that you should watch for over indulgence in your 6th house. But it may be a part of your daily routine per say.These items could be something that you write about or express in your work.

I feel as though as when you had this chart made you probably were reaching for information at the time, to make you feel more connected with your daily routines as Saturn was transiting in your 6th house of daily checking on your commitments to everyday stuff like health and work stuff.

I feel as though since you are here asking about Astrology, that does note your eighth house planets along with your chart signature of Scorpio. You definitely enjoy knowing what is beneath the surface of things. And eventually if not already, people will look to you as the person that knows about Aquarius orientated stuff like Astrology, Acting, Writing and so forth.

And the last paragraph speaks to your North Node in the 12th house of coming into Oneness with all things by actively pursuing (Aries) topics of this nature.

Cheers!

Last edited:

vitas

let me give you my planets in houses interpretation general:

sun in the 5th - primary energies are directed to entertainment, music, or children. You are probably a musician or actor or your money is derived through entertainment. I believe you will find the most satisfaction in life throught this - though you may encounter friends who will pose as an obstacle to this (jup opp. 11th). You do this is a concise and percise, orderly fashion (virgo)

Moon in 6th - Unconsciously you desire to serve others or appear before the public in some capacity. You may be influenced by your colleges or associates. You may marry someone of a 'lower social class' than yourself. though venus in the 6th suggests benefit from this

Plutarch in 6th - obsession or compulsive tendencies at work.

Saturn in the 7th - a serious or dull spouse or one who is self censoring or saturnite

uranus and neptune in the 8th - implies studies into the occult . you may even have physic abilities.

mars in the 9th - may imply problems with religion or idealogical conflicts. though well aspected - this could mean you may be involved in travels from which you could benefit

jupiter in 11th - benefit through friends or associations

I want to note the t square aspecting your 5th 11th and 8th

there might be some tension betwixt affairs classically involved in these three houses.

hope i helped somewhat

Very interesting analysis but can you elaborate on the

"I want to note the t square aspecting your 5th 11th and 8th

there might be some tension betwixt affairs classically involved in these three houses."

And do you consider my chart to be lucky or powerful, I mean what would you say why am I here for? Also, I thought I had juno in the 7th in libra??

I agree much with Mylietus said. I will just add to what he or she said.

I also feel that you are into acting and or writing with your 5th house influences of the Sun and Mercury there in conjunction. And like Mylietus said, your love is in the details with the Sun in Virgo along Mercury, perhaps a screenwriter or novelist.

With Chiron in your second house of resources in Gemini, chances are you can heal yourself and others with your resources over time.

I feel you will be using your talents to create some kind of art like we had mentioned and that you should watch for over indulgence in your 6th house. But it may be a part of your daily routine per say.These items could be something that you write about or express in your work.

I feel as though as when you had this chart made you probably were reaching for information at the time, to make you feel more connected with your daily routines as Saturn was transiting in your 6th house of daily checking on your commitments to everyday stuff like health and work stuff.

I feel as though since you are here asking about Astrology, that does note your eighth house planets along with your chart signature of Scorpio. You definitely enjoy knowing what is beneath the surface of things. And eventually if not already, people will look to you as the person that knows about Aquarius orientated stuff like Astrology, Acting, Writing and so forth.

And the last paragraph speaks to your North Node in the 12th house of coming into Oneness with all things by actively pursuing (Aries) topics of this nature.

Cheers!

Thanx for the in-depth analysis however I have a couple of questions if you don't mind answering based on your statements & analysis:

1) I thought my north node was in libra not aries?

2) Based on my chart do you feel I can succeed at a young age or relatively quik although don't I have saturn on the MC?

3) So the artistic field is a field I should get into, I really do have a passion for music/arts/movies etc.. However, I don't know how to sing lol...

4) Do I have potential to be rich & famous? It's a serious question lol...

5) SO what's my life lesson, why did I incarnated, why am I here?

Mylietus

the t square in indicative of troubles or frustrations or mounting tensions between: (sun in 5th) where you direct your energies (research sun in 5th) and 11th house of hopes and dreams wishes and friends and 8th - death, partners monies, sex, etc. maybe your having a conflict between what you are doing now and what you wish to do. death might plaque your mind. the t square is seen in the charts of alot of famous peoples and peoples who have had to overcome many obstactles in thier lives.

always remember that the opposition is the easiest thing to fix. the square represents conflict - which can also bring success.

i dont know if your chart is 'lucky or powerful'. there is no such thing.

i do not use asteroids in charts i think you mean jupiter and not juno.

so what do you do for a living - or what would you like to do?

also there is always need of YOUR input in astrology and how you want to direct your energies.

the chart can be a tool for ideas and what are your natural inclinations.

i dont think you know very much about astrology - so im here to help you about that.

Last edited:

vitas

the t square in indicative of troubles or frustrations or mounting tensions between: (sun in 5th) where you direct your energies (research sun in 5th) and 11th house of hopes and dreams wishes and friends and 8th - death, partners monies, sex, etc. maybe your having a conflict between what you are doing now and what you wish to do. death might plaque your mind. the t square is seen in the charts of alot of famous peoples and peoples who have had to overcome many obstactles in thier lives.

always remember that the opposition is the easiest thing to fix. the square represents conflict - which can also bring success.

i dont know if your chart is 'lucky or powerful'. there is no such thing.

i do not use asteroids in charts i think you mean jupiter and not juno.

so what do you do for a living - or what would you like to do?

also there is always need of YOUR input in astrology and how you want to direct your energies.

the chart can be a tool for ideas and what are your natural inclinations.

i dont think you know very much about astrology - so im here to help you about that.

You are right, I am highly uneducated on the subject manner, so the t-square represents hidden enemies? & delays to my success but if I endure I can be successful? Interesting enough, that ***** big time lol.. I wish to direct my energies in the most aggressive and intense manner as my chart indicates, because we incarnated or reincarnated with the charts we chose? Right?? I am a fitness trainer, I like to write, I am highly athletic & sporty lol.. But I crave for more bigger things on a grander scale.. Death always plague my mind lol, interesting you mention that, I want to right my wrongs, create wealth and help others and I also want public recognition while I'm at it, I want to succeed through the artism/athelictism, I really want to just do things right & live up to my fullest potential, but I've been told the natal chart is a road map/blue print to our lives, so I want to actions based on my natal chart..

Very interesting analysis but can you elaborate on the

"I want to note the t square aspecting your 5th 11th and 8th

there might be some tension betwixt affairs classically involved in these three houses."

And do you consider my chart to be lucky or powerful, I mean what would you say why am I here for? Also, I thought I had juno in the 7th in libra??

Thanx for the in-depth analysis however I have a couple of questions if you don't mind answering based on your statements & analysis:

1) I thought my north node was in libra not aries?

2) Based on my chart do you feel I can succeed at a young age or relatively quik although don't I have saturn on the MC?

3) So the artistic field is a field I should get into, I really do have a passion for music/arts/movies etc.. However, I don't know how to sing lol...

4) Do I have potential to be rich & famous? It's a serious question lol...

5) SO what's my life lesson, why did I incarnated, why am I here?

Your North Node or True Node as this chart calls it, is in Aries in the 12th house, so that makes your South Node in Libra in the 6th house. Which shows your karmic imprint to train others (Libra) in the house of health and daily routines. However your Soul's evolution(North Node) is pointing to be more proactive in 12th house stuff such as (writing, movies, screen plays, and or just being more spiritual over time. I would research North Node in Aries and or North Node in the 12th house versus South Node in Libra in the 6th house matters.

Also research Saturn returns for you will be having your first one in 2015, and much of what I have written here applies to your Saturn return from what I am feeling and interpreting. These are pretty big deals as they initiate one truly into the adult role. Enjoy!

vitas

Your North Node or True Node as this chart calls it, is in Aries in the 12th house, so that makes your South Node in Libra in the 6th house. Which shows your karmic imprint to train others (Libra) in the house of health and daily routines. However your Soul's evolution(North Node) is pointing to be more proactive in 12th house stuff such as (writing, movies, screen plays, and or just being more spiritual over time. I would research North Node in Aries and or North Node in the 12th house versus South Node in Libra in the 6th house matters.

Also research Saturn returns for you will be having your first one in 2015, and much of what I have written here applies to your Saturn return from what I am feeling and interpreting. These are pretty big deals as they initiate one truly into the adult role. Enjoy!

True node/north node is in ARIES in the 12th house so that means from my research my soul wants to live & adapt the ARIES energies i.e. independent/leader/fearless etc?? So is the south node in the 6th house a good thing or bad thing according to your studies? I wasn't able to compile a complete answer lol, you speak about the saturns return and due to my research in which you have advised me to do, I've concluded my success will come when saturn has returned? Or can I succeed within the next year or so? LOL.. My 12th house is in psices so I can attain celebrity status but through difficult hardships & struggles???