Is this a good health insurance policy for me?

ElenaJ

Not sure if this is the correct place for the this thread, but it is about health, although I can understand if you move it elsewhere.
A friend of a friend who works for an insurance company made a policy proposal to me for health coverage.
When I did the chart at first glance it looked good with POF exactly trine ascendent ruler in the first house.
Moon approaches a trine with mercury, ruler of the 6th of health.
However, 8th of insurance is ruled by sun in libra, weak, and square Jupiter.
Also, moon will oppose Jupiter.
Sun will end with an opposition to mars on the 4th cusp. And moon will eventually oppose Saturn and square mars. Good grief!
Saturn rules the 2nd house, in the first house, strong by sign, and in the degree of the ascendent.
So, weighing the pros and cons, does this look like a good insurance policy for me?
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 17.52.52.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 17.52.52.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 14

aquarius7000

sHi

As you correctly pointed out 8th ruler Sun is in detriment. If we look at the 3rd given it is a policy - like a change in contract, it is ruled by Jup. If we ignore 3rd and just look at Jup in relation to the Moon from the 7th (other person that approached you), we see the Moon is building an opp. to Jup, but with interference of Merc- general ruler of contracts and policies. Though the Moon is strong and transfers from a trine with Merc to an opp to Jup, it seems though the policy itself might not be that bad, it might not be the appropriate one for you.

Finally, the South node is close by in the 12th so there could be some hidden factors here - as to the policy - you might not be seeing/comprehending and which might backfire later

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You called it right.
Guess what, after posting the chart, and speaking further with the agent, it turns out that the premium was for 6 months, not annually, so it cost twice what I thought!
Very expensive, so I dropped out.