Solar return natal 7th ruler inside solar 7th house

HeartTree

I just had birthday and I’m wondering themes of a next solar year. My natal 7th house ruler is inside 7th house. Will this bring relationship? I’m also wondering what might Jupiter Saturn and Pluto bring as they are all 5th house cups.

Last edited:

HeartTree

Lifting this up :) there is also Pluto quincunx node in my solar return chart and it’s actually exact today. I’m wondering if I should stay or leave from my job. Because of salary issues. Node is currently on my mc.

Lila

It is possible a close relationship or a professional partnership.

It requires sharing and the need to respect the importance and needs of others or when dealing to succeed for a common goal.

Give and take is the major theme.

HeartTree

It is possible a close relationship or a professional partnership.

It requires sharing and the need to respect the importance and needs of others or when dealing to succeed for a common goal.

Give and take is the major theme.

Thank you Lila! I hope it is not about artistic creations as usual when I Hope relationships would happen.

Can you tell me more about why give and take is major theme? Is there difficulties for me to do that?

Lila

Aries on the 7th house of the SR chart points out the need to learn how to be in a sharing relationship/partnership without loosing your identity.
Being direct on those fields is half way. You are asked to stand up for yourself without being dominating.
You should be around your Saturn return. Indeed this is always a critical period in life...

Throughout the year you will experience an eventful 12th period of time with new beginnings as most of planets are in angular houses.

The SR and NC ascendant sign is the same. The ruler's solar return house position describes the image that you project to others. It's ruler is conjunct the NC Venus, so it is clear the area of life being affected, also where the results of your personal growth are seen.
The 7th house also rules confrontation. The sign on the cusp shows how you deal with conflict. This 7th dispute is easily shown by SR Mars position is opposing your natal Pluto/Saturn conjunction. SR Mars is in own sign. So, Mars is super powerful in this sign. It's a fantastic vehicle for taking action and to practice patience.
Mars in a close contact with Pluto/Saturn natal aspect configuration brings the need to find balance between your needs, wants and the needs and wants of another person.
Good luck!!

Last edited:

HeartTree

Thank you again Lila! I’m 37 so my Saturn return has passed already. I hope Neptune inside 7th house won’t bring deception as it is my 7tn ruler. I hope it will be positive influence.

I have had problems with Mars during past two years. I’m more angry d more outspoken that before. It’s little bit frightening as I’m not use to that. But I’m also glad that I won’t take all ******** anymore from other people.

There has been one person in my life, my romantic interest, who rejected me two different time during past 9 months. It seems little bit far fetch for me to develop another interest anytime soon :( I hope this won’t be another romantically disappointing year because of that. But I need to stand up and not let him be so important part of my thoughts anymore.!

Lila

Glad I have helped.

It’s important to mention as well you are having this triple Jupiter+Pluto+Saturn conjunction at your natal 4th house which by the way is an intercepted natal axis ( Cancer- Capricorn).

Pluto movement into an intercepted sign brings out deep unconscious urges that must be regenerated before can emerge and integrate with personality. A rebirth is taking place in your natal emotional/foundation 4th house.
A dynamic internal growth process is taking place. It is difficult to locate external facilities through which to exemplify your emerging social identity.

You will confront personal issues, skills, problems and needs that have never before been exposed.
Saturn transit during 2 and one-half years in an intercepted sign forces you to develop a part of yourself that has not been previously revealed to you.

Because these needs have not been supported by external conditions they may at first surface as raw traits. You have not been taught how to creative externalize these needs and energies.But you will hopefully.

JUPITERASC

I just had birthday
and I’m wondering

themes of a next solar year.

re: SOLAR RETURNS

Abu Ma’shar (d. 886 CE) was one of the most prolific
and influential early Medieval astrologers who wrote in Arabic
living in Baghdad in the middle of the 9th century.
He wrote one of the most famous
and
comprehensive works on solar returns
titled
ON THE REVOLUTIONS OF THE YEARS OF NATIVITIES
Portions of this book were translated from Arabic into Latin
in the 12th century
which then influenced many subsequent generations
of astrologers in the west.
In 2010 Ben translated the Latin version of
Abu Ma’shar’s book on solar returns
and published it as Persian Nativities III.
Now he has gone back
and translated the entirety of the original Arabic text
which not only
contains a lot of material that was missing in the Latin version
but also
the meaning of the text is much richer and more nuanced
because
the translation is from the original language.

The book was released 9 August 2019
and is available on Amazon.
During the course of the interview
we talk about who Abu Ma’shar was
why he thought that calculating solar return charts was important
and
some of the specific things that he recommended looking at
when trying to interpret a solar return.

useful info
Abu Ma'shar on SOLAR RETURNS :smile:
with Benjamin Dykes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU9TF7zeQUo

HeartTree

Glad I have helped.

It’s important to mention as well you are having this triple Jupiter+Pluto+Saturn conjunction at your natal 4th house which by the way is an intercepted natal axis ( Cancer- Capricorn).

Pluto movement into an intercepted sign brings out deep unconscious urges that must be regenerated before can emerge and integrate with personality. A rebirth is taking place in your natal emotional/foundation 4th house.
A dynamic internal growth process is taking place. It is difficult to locate external facilities through which to exemplify your emerging social identity.

You will confront personal issues, skills, problems and needs that have never before been exposed.
Saturn transit during 2 and one-half years in an intercepted sign forces you to develop a part of yourself that has not been previously revealed to you.

Because these needs have not been supported by external conditions they may at first surface as raw traits. You have not been taught how to creative externalize these needs and energies.But you will hopefully.

Thank you Lila! I have difficulties in my job. They don’t want to give me a raise and I feel I have too much responsibilities. Now I’m on sick leave as and so exhausted (almost burn-out) and feeling bad. I’m trying to negotiate with them via shop steward. But let’s see. I’m also thinking I could resign If this situation goes on as it is.

Maybe be my intercepted cancer-Capricorn is behind this as I’m trying to find balance between work and homelife. I’m also in schema therapy so I’m trying to heal my childhood wounds there.

I wanted to ask your opinion because during this autumn my Solar arc Neptune quincunx Venus and progressed Venus trine Neptune will be exact almost simultaneously. My heart is still broke because my co-worker turned me down couple of months ago. So I’m wondering if this is about that: unrequited love. Or is there possibility for meeting someone and falling in love as Neptune is my 7th ruler.? I’m also wondering can I trust at all my 7th house ruler? That it could ever bring anything good to my life. Or is it completely corrupted? Thanks if you have time to answer these :)

Last edited: