Help? Pluto, Jupiter and Staurn in SR 12th House

roant14

Hello guys,

I have this Solar return with few slow moving planets in 12th house and quite worry about the outcomes.
My SR ascendant fall in 1st house and I also have SR Mars on it. I have this sudden ambitions but the energy is lacking.

I was currently in small town for my assigned job and I'm quite disappointed because I was away from home. I also quite conflicted because I want to quit job and move to another sectors that more fitting with my background.

But seems like SR Neptune in 2nd house won't give me much credit.

I hope you guys can help me with the readings. Thank you, any comments are very much appreciated

Attachments

• Solar return 2020.jpg
    Solar return 2020.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 40

OuterPlanets89

First thing I see is that your natal Uranus/Neptune are on your Ascendant and square the Nodes in your 4th(S)/10th(N). This suggests that these planets will be vital in moving towards your N.Node.

And with the Pluto/Saturn/Jupiter conjunction coming over/close to your Natal Uranus/Neptune, it tells me that this part of you will be transformed this year and over the next few years, which will likely help you realize your NN path (Scorpio 10th). This may help to solidify or organize dreams or ideas you've had, or your dreams might even change during this period.

This transit conjunction happening in SR 12th house tells me that it might be a year where you spend more time reflecting, thinking, and exploring your dreams -- possibly in solitude. You may feel exhausted and might need more time to recharge. Your SR N.Node is in Cancer (in the 6th? can't tell), but this could suggest that thinking more about your inner self/mental health (and health/routine if it's the 6th) will be important this year.

SR Mars is in Aquarius 1st, and is close to the SR ASC and opposite your natal Mars in the 7th, which tells me that independence will be key and perhaps choosing to be "different" in some way than before. Natal Mars in the 7th is often other-centric, while having it on the SR ASC will mean you may focus more on your own needs/individuality this year.

SR ASC in Aquarius also makes the SR chart ruler Uranus -- which is conjunct your SR Mercury and your Sun (and conjunct your natal South Node) in the 4th. This is very telling, in that Uranus sparks change and will likely contribute to change in home/family relationships (not necessarily bad) and perhaps more out-of-the-box thinking from you.

Your natal Moon in the 5th (Gemini) square Saturn will be affected by Neptune transiting over Saturn, and squaring your natal Moon -- meaning you might allow for more feeling/emotion than you usually do.