Jupiter over Moon weight gain..

toots

So frustrated with this sudden hunger. I am trying to control the weight gain by reducing the amount of food I eat but I become so ravenously hungry when I don't eat. This is in contrast to when I was so ill at the end of 2018 where I was skin and bones and could barely eat. Now it's like my body is recovering from that weight loss and the scale is moving too quickly upwards. Is this due to Jupiter transiting same house as moon? Will this ease once it moves into 2nd house from moon?

april/29/1983
12:58 pm
Montreal, Quebec

solongotgon

Yes, jupiter transit over the Moon can expand the mind and ability to nurture oneself and food is on the menu for nurturing. Do you tend to be picky about what you eat but when you do eat you eat twice the amount or two servings?

Also going through venus/mars/moon until july 9th so things might shift and hunger might dissipate a bit afterwards because mars will give hunger and you have mars in taurus so you do tend to have a good appetitie towards food anyways. Moon sub periods also require emotional nurturance and food do give us a solace but definitely a passing period.

toots

Thanks for replying! Hmm I wouldn't say I'm too picky an eater. I usually eat whatever is available and if I have the opportunity to make healthy choices then I do. So long as foods aren't a bitter type of food like bitter melon or ginger. But my guess is I'm not alone in disliking those foods :happy:
When I was younger, I was very thin (probably due to IBS issues) and I found I could eat 2 big servings of dinner and never gain an ounce.

I'm just glad to hear this is temporary. Maybe I'm not in the best headspace at this moment and it is causing me to eat more mindlessly. It feels like my stomach is a bottomless pit and I can't tell when I am full. Very strange considering just a year ago I could barely finish my plate and then push it aside and now I can eat my meal and everyone else's lol.