when will i be in a committed relationship?

so the question was when will i be in a committed relationship?

my own interpretation:

ascendant is 28 degrees- that is my age as well

moon in 12 house- not good- house of loss, house that is not material - could point to me not materializing relationship for a long time? its going to take long?

cancer is cardinal sign...

but on the other hand the ascendant is very late..meaning something is about to end and something else about to begin?

moon is going to oppose saturn..not so good- delays perhaps as well as it is saturn

but after that trine venus? who is turning retrograde- maybe meaning someone is coming back from the past?

i dont know what do you guys say? help:unsure:

Attachments

• astrooooo.jpg
    astrooooo.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 62

ElenaJ

The moon and Saturn, rulers of both you and an eventual partner, coming to an opposition, with no reception, would indicate that a serious commitment isn't on the horizon for the moment. Moon also squares sun, showing friction in a relationship. The sun, co-ruler of your ascendent, is in its fall, and making any major aspects. South node conjunct mars are also in the 7th. Mars is also ruler of the 5th, with Jupiter there. You might have a flirt with someone you know from work? You still have work to do on relationships before you find something long term. The fact that you as moon are in your 12th house would indicate you yourself are creating limits or blocked in some way. Opposing Saturn in the 6th might be health issues that inhibit a relationship. Are you well? Or perhaps problems at work?
Resolve these issues and then prepare yourself for a long term relationship. In the meantime, enjoy what comes without trying to tie it down forever.

tikana

6th months but theres a heartbreak sooort of u will meet someone but u wont like him
2nd guy will b more physically arreacted to u ..

The moon and Saturn, rulers of both you and an eventual partner, coming to an opposition, with no reception, would indicate that a serious commitment isn't on the horizon for the moment. Moon also squares sun, showing friction in a relationship. The sun, co-ruler of your ascendent, is in its fall, and making any major aspects. South node conjunct mars are also in the 7th. Mars is also ruler of the 5th, with Jupiter there. You might have a flirt with someone you know from work? You still have work to do on relationships before you find something long term. The fact that you as moon are in your 12th house would indicate you yourself are creating limits or blocked in some way. Opposing Saturn in the 6th might be health issues that inhibit a relationship. Are you well? Or perhaps problems at work?
Resolve these issues and then prepare yourself for a long term relationship. In the meantime, enjoy what comes without trying to tie it down forever.

yes i have been having financial difficulties..i have been having a lot of difficulties in my life concerning routine things- i have been working on solving them for the past 2,5 years...it is now finally all coming together except a few debts- those i will have handled before this year is over

i have been single since 2014- ever since 'everything' collapsed and i have been working to rebuild my life ever since and i knew it wasnt the right time for any serious commitments...4 years have passed now- i have matured and i feel like i am now ready for love

i asked this question also because my solar return for this year- as well as my progressed chart- both indicated the start of a significant relationship in 2018- as well as the previous eclipses landed on my natal venus and 7 cusp- and seeing that it is october i was wondering when that would be..

but i understand- not ready is still not ready im not trying to make it happen either way- ive been alone for 4 years its fine if i need more time i understand

Last edited:
6th months but theres a heartbreak sooort of u will meet someone but u wont like him
2nd guy will b more physically arreacted to u ..

i tend to meet people- if i dont like them i dont go on dates/start something- i never 'try' to like someone if i dont like them at first...why the waste of time and energy- when someone is right for me ill know right away without having to question it right

who is the second guy? o wow now i have 2 guys :w00t: where do you see the 2nd one

Chrysalis

o for gods sake:sad:

how do you see this?

can anything go right for me ever:sad:

The 2nd one is sun, but when moon perfects the square with the sun at 9 degrees cancer (in the house of sorrow), moon will be placed in an Azimene degree, this degree brings out (-) qualities of the planet, so maybe you are too clingy, emotional etc..with also the added stress of the square this will cause problems.

This then leaves jupiter your 9th ruler in your 5th house, and jupiter does exalt you, so this jupiter could be someone you meet from another country or someone you study with, that you have some romance with.

The 2nd one is sun, but when moon perfects the square with the sun at 9 degrees cancer (in the house of sorrow), moon will be placed in an Azimene degree, this degree brings out (-) qualities of the planet, so maybe you are too clingy, emotional etc..with also the added stress of the square this will cause problems.

This then leaves jupiter your 9th ruler in your 5th house, and jupiter does exalt you, so this jupiter could be someone you meet from another country or someone you study with, that you have some romance with.

clingy emotional?...that does not sound like me at all- if anything i have struggled to open up my entire life and it has been one of the issues i have worked on- to be more inclusive of the other person and not always keeping a certain distance between me and the other- and that its ok to show my emotions and how i feel because they are human and not (how i saw them) something that should be kept private and something you should deal with yourself alone

clingy..to whom? i have been single for 4 years and i have not been on one date- nor have i had a remotely romantic conversation with anyone for exactly that same period of time- again, as i said- i have been working on rebuilding my life and my self for the better and i understood this was not the time to start a relationship or even try to hookup or date

also i havent been abroad for perhaps 10 years now- nor do i plan on going anywhere anytime soon because of my financial situation- and the last time i have been in school was when i was 25- i am almost 29 now- 30, which studies are we talking about? i work as a translator from home- all my work is online, and i have a second job that involves editing online material...either way- i work from home

this makes no sense...i am trying to understand but its just not forming a picture in my head to be honest

Chrysalis

clingy emotional?...that does not sound like me at all- if anything i have struggled to open up my entire life and it has been one of the issues i have worked on- to be more inclusive of the other person and not always keeping a certain distance between me and the other- and that its ok to show my emotions and how i feel because they are human and not (how i saw them) something that should be kept private and something you should deal with yourself alone
Your saying your not emotional, but i can sense you are just from these replies.
clingy..to whom? i have been single for 4 years and i have not been on one date- nor have i had a remotely romantic conversation with anyone for exactly that same period of time- again, as i said- i have been working on rebuilding my life and my self for the better and i understood this was not the time to start a relationship or even try to hookup or date
Whoever this guy is.
also i havent been abroad for perhaps 10 years now- nor do i plan on going anywhere anytime soon because of my financial situation- and the last time i have been in school was when i was 25- i am almost 29 now- 30, which studies are we talking about? i work as a translator from home- all my work is online, and i have a second job that involves editing online material...either way- i work from home
I said "from another country" this means someone foreign, hmm and you just so happen to be a translator.
this makes no sense...i am trying to understand but its just not forming a picture in my head to be honest
But none of it makes sense.

Your saying your not emotional, but i can sense you are just from these replies.Whoever this guy is.I said "from another country" this means someone foreign, hmm and you just so happen to be a translator.
But none of it makes sense.

you can sense i am emotional just from these replies? really? well to be completely honest that actually makes me really happy because as i said..i struggled to open up to others and not show them my emotions as i thought that was something to be ashamed of...and i have been working on it, so i guess im actually doing good then, i actually feel proud of myself hihi:joyful: i guess i have been making progress after all

tikana

the querent is not clingy but relives in previous pain take a look at 12th house
moon is interested in herself
venus her sexuality is numb as well mute sign and in detrimental state

the querent is not clingy but relives in previous pain take a look at 12th house
moon is interested in herself
venus her sexuality is numb as well mute sign and in detrimental state

true
true
extra true

i have been reliving my previous pains and being only interested in myself- first i had to take care of myself and my life before i can be with someone else- even if that has meant numbing, muting and detrimenting my sexuality- i knew i was doing this to become a better person and have a better life

however as i have said...it has been 4 years- in two weeks i will pay off the last piece of debt and other matters have all been either dealt with, handled or will be handled before 2018 is over. with a bit of luck before december. and i just wanted to know when i can expect something serious to come in to my life. i dont do flings or what not- if im not interested in someone for real for real- i wont be hanging with them or spending time on them- we can be friends for sure- but the time that i just dated and casually could hook up are over (they ended when i got that degree and they said your no longer in college!) lol
either way i have done that- now its time for the real thing- the fact that there have been eclipses on my venus and my 7th house and my solar return and progressions have been pointing to a significant relationship is why i am asking this horary question which would give me more precise information

but does this also mean that the chart reflects more my past/current situation instead of where i am going or does it mean nothing is going to change for me now? when will it? is there anything the chart suggests i could do or change perhaps?