Tell me anything about myself

FROG

Re: Tell me anything!

Chart is too small to read. you can crop all the data tables and just show the wheel

watcherofthesouth

Re: Tell me anything!

From what I can read you may have beauty, talent and you're very ambitious and analytical. You may not meet your match until later in life. You're very quick on your feet and analyze/judge easily and fast. There could be some issues with siblings (tension or loss). You like to be first and you're competitive. You'll probably work behind the scenes, in sports or in a creative field. One of your special skills could be astrology. You could be a very good gambler.

lilpeepshow

i cant read what planents are in what house, but eyeng your chart just wth the planents i can say youll be just fine, but yeah you need to upload a different chart cause i cant fully read it. ;)

Astrology

Sun in Libra is very attractive, you have beautiful smile, hair, etc. Mercury in Virgo indicates that you have excellent memory and great analytical skills. Venus in Scorpio is intense, meaning you value your intimacy more than anything. Also, you can be jealous and quite possessive in relationships.