Is January going to be a rough month for me career wise?

Osamenor

Staff member
The reason they would mention getting fired or getting in trouble at work as a likelihood for Leo rising folks is because they're counting houses in whole sign. Taurus is the tenth sign from Leo. Uranus is currently transiting Taurus. Uranus transiting the tenth house often indicates a shakeup in career.

Getting fired or getting in trouble at work are ways for a career to shake up. So is getting a promotion. So is suddenly finding a job. Uranus transits tend to bring an easy come, easy go energy. If it's touching your career sector, maybe you lose a job suddenly and just as suddenly find another.

But that depends on your actual midheaven being in Taurus, in the part of the sign where Uranus is transiting. Uranus will stay between 6 and 10 degrees Taurus throughout the year. If your MC is later in the sign, Uranus isn't getting there that soon.

The19thLaw

The reason they would mention getting fired or getting in trouble at work as a likelihood for Leo rising folks is because they're counting houses in whole sign. Taurus is the tenth sign from Leo. Uranus is currently transiting Taurus. Uranus transiting the tenth house often indicates a shakeup in career.

Getting fired or getting in trouble at work are ways for a career to shake up. So is getting a promotion. So is suddenly finding a job. Uranus transits tend to bring an easy come, easy go energy. If it's touching your career sector, maybe you lose a job suddenly and just as suddenly find another.

But that depends on your actual midheaven being in Taurus, in the part of the sign where Uranus is transiting. Uranus will stay between 6 and 10 degrees Taurus throughout the year. If your MC is later in the sign, Uranus isn't getting there that soon.

My MC is in Taurus

25 degrees of sign which I hear is close to being the Algol star

If you can view the Imgur link, can you give me thoughts?