Countries, places with strong Sun-Uranus interaction

CapAquaPis

I'm thinking a country's foundation chart with a Sun-Uranus conjunction, esp. under the sign Aquarius, for the most powerful force behind them. I don't know of anyone nation, probably I should google and come back with the results of my findings.

EDIT: After 2 minutes, I wasn't able to find one. I wonder what's the aspect of Uranus to the sun on the US' declaration of independence, July 4, 1776. And here it is: Sun in 8th-Cancer (of course) a house away from Uranus descendant in Gemini.

http://www.astro.com/im/in/chart_us_e.gif

Last edited:

urano

I put aside Uranus concerning my astrology studies, nevertheless I know its meanings, therefore I can suggest several ideas on this thread.

In modern astrology, Uranus symbolizes changes, and changes when they are connected to the land could correlate with a strong seismic activity…
Besides, Uranus could correspond with the countries (and some states for the US) where the new technologies are very present, for example the Silicon Valley on the west coast of the US (the west coast is as well along a fault line, so it is an Uranus land, probably). :)
Apart from this, we have also to consider the countries, or states, regions, where aviation and aerospace industry are developed, including the nuclear power stations, in my opinion.

Regarding humanitarian and Uranus I had personally some doubts, but I know this comes from the associations Uranus=Aquarius=11th House.
Culpeper in 1655 (and so before the discovery of uranus in 1781) already criticized the equation House=Sign, so it isn’t a new thing. I have the excerpt in French but not in English.

Last edited:

urano

I forgot to take into account the Sun side...

Countries where the Sun shines and gets warmer, so not the very high latitudes maybe. As well, important (central) countries (kingdoms? or countries where there is always a king or a queen?).

EDIT: most of our countries are "democratic kingdoms" and a president like Barack Obama is an important "democratic king", no?
Nothing new under the sun :smile:

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

It turned out the USA has 2 debatable natal charts, and they show the rising sign opposite each other. The Sun-Uranus aspect and full moon in Aquarius, plus Pluto in Capricorn (it's orbital transit is coming in 2024) is what's analyzed, but how would a Gemini vs. Sagittarius rising represent? Like I said in an earlier post, Uranus is in Gemini and what role does it play in the character of the USA. The link below has the 2 conflicting charts on the theorized very moments of the USA's declaration of independence.

http://www.secretlyobvious.com/blog1.html

CapAquaPis

My hometown Indio, CA (incorporated May 16, 1930) has an Uranus in Aries interact with the Sun in Taurus. I'm not totally sure what time the city was officially incorporated, but in the Parans chart with the sun sign only used in descendant, the 4th house sign said to represent a place's characteristics for Indio, CA would be Aquarius the sign ruled by Uranus.

Here is the astrological info. on Indio, CA's founding date (May 16, 1930):
Sun-Taurus, Moon-Capricorn, Mercury-Gemini, Venus-Gemini, Mars-Aries, Jupiter-Gemini, Saturn-Capricorn, Uranus-Aries, Neptune-Virgo, Pluto-Cancer. The astro.com ephemeris chart said Lilith-Aquarius and Chiron-Taurus, and may I add Ceres-Cancer, Eris-Pisces and Sedna-Aries.

In Indio CA's 84-year Uranus orbital cycle: in July 1972 right in the middle between May 1930 and Nov. 2014, a stretch of Interstate 10 opened to connect Indio CA. Nov. 2014 was when Indio CA reportedly reached over 100,000 residents and a new Wal-Mart opened adjacent to Interstate 10. Some locals felt the "I-10" brought the decline of old town Indio, but the freeway added about 90,000 people to the town since 1972. There has been rapid growth on the outskirts connecting Palm Springs' and Palm Desert's sprawl. Uranus is about changes, renovations and innovations.

CapAquaPis

and over 20 miles west of Indio CA is Palm Springs, the world-famous desert resort town. Their city incorporation was April 30, 1938. The Sun, Moon and Uranus were in conjunction in Taurus: Sun 8' , Moon 5' and Uranus 13'. The triple conjunction in Taurus represents Palm Springs' resort style, wealth and prestige, which is a very Taurean symbolic trait. Palm Springs has a Mercury-Saturn conjunction in Aries. and the Parans chart, just like for Indio, says Palm Springs' sign is Aquarius. Palm Springs is a strongly liberal progressive place and proud to be home to a large Gay or LGBT population. When a town carries the sign of Aquarius, the sign associated with liberal and progressive attitudes and views, it is possible Palm Springs possesses that quality. Resort towns are thought to have a Virgo representative and both PS and Indio have Neptune in that sign.

Here is the astrological info. on Palm Springs' founding date (Apr. 30, 1938):
Sun-Taurus, Moon-Taurus, Mercury-Aries, Venus-Gemini, Mars-Gemini, Jupiter-Aquarius, Saturn-Aries, Uranus-Taurus, Neptune-Virgo, Pluto-Cancer. The astro.com ephemeris chart said Lilith-Capricorn and Chiron-Gemini conjunct Venus and Mars, and Ceres in Aries conjunct Mercury and Saturn. Eris in Pisces is closer to Aries where Sedna was in the 1930s.

CapAquaPis

And in the US natal chart using the Parans formula when the sun sign is in the descendant, Aries should be the prominent sign in where the US went in its history: Aries is a sign of war, military and conquest. The US has the world's #1 military, currently the world's lone superpower and probably the most powerful nation there ever is or was. In the mid 20th century, slower moving Eris and Sedna happen to crossed Aries, just when the US fought in WW2 in the 1940s and experienced the cold war in the 1950s.