Am I ill due to my loss of memory and speech

namaste

What is it? :crying:

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_gggg_hw.55946.8197.jpg
    astro_2at_01_gggg_hw.55946.8197.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 44

namaste

is there a problem in speech center of brain? (defective thoughts, diffucult in reaching memory stores, and so speech is blocked verbally)

Harold

In this chart we have Saturn in the 1st house. This is traditionally a sign of "falsehood", signifying that the querent is trying to deceive the astrologer. Lee Lehman though (Martial Art of Horary Astrology) has found that in her experience, while Saturn in the 1st can mean straight "lying", with an overt attempt to deceive (she always makes sure the credit card payment has gone through before delineating a chart with Saturn is in the 1st...), she more often finds that Saturn in the 1st indicates that the querent is deliberately not giving an important piece of information, or information is being omitted which the querent thought was not important.

Interesting to see that played out here....

Marinka

I realize that you might prefer not to provide more information, but I suggest that you reconsider.

Are you seeing a doctor for this ailment?
Have they suggested surgery/hospitalization?
Can you provide a few symptoms?

namaste

no, I have a peaceful mind, but it is so calm, that I am not good at access to memory and to create long discourse