Why do I suffer from psychological issues? (Psychological issues in families)

mutableflame

Wow. Well I didn't look into your parents, but I did read your chart. You are Air and Water most dominantly.. Scorpio and Pisces, esp. when afflicted can be indicative of psychological issues.. Its seems you've experienced some heavy, heavy wounds involving intimacy. It causes you to place elaborate walls between yourself and any potential partner. Anxiety, paranoia, and deep emotional need.

You seem to be quite insightful or at least perceptive, but very guarded. Aggression in general seems to be a difficult thing for you to process. Yet you retain a great deal of resentments and grudges from the past, both your own self-hatred and that which you absorb from others. Trust seems to be the big issue. In lighthearted ways it may be easy for you, but once a situation requires something more substantial and cathartic from you all hell breaks loose.

Despite your darkness you have a great deal of light! I'd ask you to reflect quite deeply and critically on what trust means to you, and how what was once a necessary tool for survival became a need for control.

mutableflame

Afflicted: Cause pain or suffering to, affected or troubled.
Cathartic: Providing psychological relief through the expression of raw emotions. In other words, being raw and and very vulnerable with what you feel.

I would say you experience these symptoms of anxiety, paranoia, etc due to these walls. Often the last thing any Scorpio rising wants to do is be truly candid about what they feel. They may use smoke and mirrors with a labyrinth of walls in order to throw others off the trail of what their true intentions, motives, and feelings are. They are inherently distrustful of what others will do with such knowledge. Hence the very thing they must cultivate is the very thing they have fought so long to
avoid: Letting out their true feelings and having them reflected back to them. Otherwise a great deal of miasma and bile fester in the darkness of their emotions. Often causing turbulent mood swings that seem out of their control. Things the Scorpio rising would rather hide within and not acknowledge or worse overanalyze and become obsessive over.

Drug addiction can certainly make things worse and hasten the already corrosive psyche as these types often have addictive personalities.

You seem to have internalized a great deal of pain, loss and rejection. Preferring the less painful emotions, yet easily identifying with the symptoms of the darker emotions and desires within yourself. Your path requires you to look quite deeply within. It may be quite painful for your sensitive nature, but well worth the rewards of self-awareness and emotional balance.. Remember this will be much easier when you can find someone you can consistently trust and rely on to be a mirror for you and reflect back to you in acceptance and equal measure your Light/Richness as well as your Dark/turbulence.

mutableflame

But you are still young, there will be plenty of opportunities to come to understand and balance your inner darkness with the light. Its taken me years to get to the meat and potatoes of my own issues and at times it was very unpleasant, but well worth it.. Not to imply I don't still have years ahead of me toward to self-awareness :)