Possibility of being pregnant

Astrallica

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at this chart and since Virgo is rising I'd say that pretty much says no, I'm not pregnant. The 5th house ruler, Saturn, is contained in the 1st house which strengthens it so I've read also that if the 5th house ruler is in there it means the baby is "inside" you. My desire to have a baby just makes it harder to read. :unsure: Any insight would help so much...thank you!

astro_2a_110_will_this_result_in_pregnancy75241581.gif

http:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

I'll test out old al-Sadwali's method here:

-asc = Virgo = not fertile
-5th house = Capricorn = not fertile
-8th house = Aries = not fertile
-11th house = Cancer = fertile
-lord of ascendant, Mercury, posited in Leo = not fertile
-lord of the 5th house, Saturn, posited in Libra = not fertile
-Moon posited in Leo = not fertile
-Lot of Conception falls @ 1 Sagittarius = fertile

Fertile = 2 testimonies
Not fertile = 6 testimonies
Net = 4 not fertile testimonies

...so, by al-Sadwali method at least, indications are that querent is not pregnant at this time.

DiDi

firstly need to see if the chart should be read.
hr ruler is sun.... so i think even though merc is not fire sign its in leo so that i think? is valid
saturn on the asc is not normally ok but since its the 5th ruler it may be.

what you want to see is

yep 5th in the asc is one way

but you need to have a past aspect with asc/ruler and 5th ruler or moon.

also fertile plannets involved.

no ferile plannets here are involved and merc has interfearance on the way to saturn.
jupiter being one interfearance
moon has passed a sextile aspect to saturn so thats good but i dont think moon in leo performs.

I wanted to comment because it doesnt look like a yes to me but who knows? Its good learning experiance to see what comes of it.
I havent done pg horary for a while.

but id say no your not pg looking at this chart

moon past your 5th ruler is good but dont think its in much of a state to promise results.

hope im wrong
best wishes

Anachiel

Moon void of course is the main thing here. It shows that things will not proceed easily.

According to the horary you should be able to get pregnant, but, something is preventing it or preventing it from taking root. I'll show you why as best I can here.

You are the Ascendant, Mercury. And Mercury is squaring Jupiter. Jupiter loves to give life, but, you are not receiving him. You are not 'open' to this.

Saturn is, as you keenly have seen, the significator of the child, in the first house and strong, "in you" as you said. But, Mars, is about to aspect Saturn from the 9th, and is ruler of the child's 4th worries me. That with the Virgo rising tells me something you are doing or ingesting is interferring with pregnancy.

Also the Sun, ruler of your 12th (and the child's 8th), just left a square to Saturn. Again, something is preventing this preganancy from developing.

I wish you the best.

Blessings,
Anachiel

Astrallica

Thank you for your interpretation Dr. Farr. Not familiar with any other methods that Lilly's. According to him: "but if Leo or Virgo be there [asc], she neither is at present, or hardly after will be with Child"- This kind of makes me worry. What exactly does he mean about "hardly after"?

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

I'll test out old al-Sadwali's method here:

-asc = Virgo = not fertile
-5th house = Capricorn = not fertile
-8th house = Aries = not fertile
-11th house = Cancer = fertile
-lord of ascendant, Mercury, posited in Leo = not fertile
-lord of the 5th house, Saturn, posited in Libra = not fertile
-Moon posited in Leo = not fertile
-Lot of Conception falls @ 1 Sagittarius = fertile

Fertile = 2 testimonies
Not fertile = 6 testimonies
Net = 4 not fertile testimonies

...so, by al-Sadwali method at least, indications are that querent is not pregnant at this time.

dr. farr

He means "soon after"; your natal chart, especially compared with your husband's natal, are the best way to determine fertility potential (much more accurate, in my opinion, for indicating the fundamental fertility trend, than horary-which is better to use, as you did here, for specific "am I" questions)

Astrallica

Thank you for your interpretation DiDi. I agree with your analysis. I'm probably not pregnant. unfortunately :( I haven't studied horary in a while so although the chart is pretty clear I wanted to go into details hoping someone could go over what I missed.

firstly need to see if the chart should be read.
hr ruler is sun.... so i think even though merc is not fire sign its in leo so that i think? is valid
saturn on the asc is not normally ok but since its the 5th ruler it may be.

what you want to see is

yep 5th in the asc is one way

but you need to have a past aspect with asc/ruler and 5th ruler or moon.

also fertile plannets involved.

no ferile plannets here are involved and merc has interfearance on the way to saturn.
jupiter being one interfearance
moon has passed a sextile aspect to saturn so thats good but i dont think moon in leo performs.

I wanted to comment because it doesnt look like a yes to me but who knows? Its good learning experiance to see what comes of it.
I havent done pg horary for a while.

but id say no your not pg looking at this chart

moon past your 5th ruler is good but dont think its in much of a state to promise results.

hope im wrong
best wishes

Astrallica

Thank you for clarifying. That's relieving. My natal chart has taurus on the 5th house cusp and venus is located in the 10th in scorpio (detriment). This is not ideal but my sun and ascendant is in sagittarius so I'm hoping that helps. My boyfriend's 5th house cusp has Cancer but his moon is in the 6th in the sign of Virgo. His sun and asc are in Aries.