Read Chiron in my chart

Xna

Bump.

I'd like to know this as well, actually, since my Chiron conjuncts his Ascendant in our synatric horoscope. Anybody have a clue what it means?

[created new thread as poster hijacked someone else's thread - Moderator Note: please make a new thread if you have a chart request]

Last edited by a moderator:

Xna

Sorry if I hijacked a thread, I'm used to the opposite in forums; better to continue an already existing thread than to start a new one...

In what house is your chiron?

My Chiron is in the tenth, cancer, by 26 degress, and his AC 24 degrees. It's also opposing his sun (3 degrees), which is conjuncting my true node by 0 degrees. So many confusing aspects, and new areas in astrology I just started exploring.

And I just realized my (natally unaspected) sun is opposing his Chiron by 0 degrees. What the hell? Never seen anything like it.

If the Ascendant is the "window" through which we see (and are seen by) others, perhaps he is very aware aware of your Chiron wound Xna.
[...]
...as only you have the experience to identify what your wound is; who caused it and how/when/where/why it was inflicted.

EJ

Like many other, I have several emotional wounds. Sometimes it's hard to decide which one has afflicted me the most. But actually it's a great advice, and I'm definitely going to keep that in mind, and then check my chart to see if my own conclusions match up. Thank you very much!