How do I come off? My vibe/aura.

druex

Very curious. I’m asking because one of my good friends constantly tells me how unapproachable I look. Probably why I never get approached by guys Lol. Even if I make the effort to start up conversation first, I still feel this awkward vibe or start feeling like I’m being fake and over friendly. I know Scorpio rising is said to come off intense but for the most part, I’m shy/reserved in my expression. Though I do remember when I had a professional chart reading from a woman in SF who was trained by Steven Forrest, told me I definitely gave her Scorpio rising because there was an intensity to me. It was weird because I was just casually sitting here talking with her. Am I missing something? Lol

Attachments

• 37E7136E-9F9D-4D4F-9370-7C341C9D1C01.jpg
    37E7136E-9F9D-4D4F-9370-7C341C9D1C01.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 25

rahu

Banned
hi druex

you have a rather strong physical/sexual vibration. your mars is ssqare to the vertex which means you physical presence is felt by others as well as giving you physical strength an vitality . it show you are spontaneous and like to be judged by actions.
your eris is square top the node which is extremely sexual. but eris is a selfish type of sexuality rather than a emotional sexuality. but again this is a energy that will be felt around you. even though you characterize yourself as shy, people will pick up a more assertive vibration from you.
Uranus is is conjunct your lilth which shows you have inherent astral qualities which usually brings vivid dreams or flying dreams.your dreams can be prophetic.in addition this shows again a spontaneous nature. it show you quickly pick up on other peoples feelings. Interestingly ,your asteroid aura is opposed to Uranus which suggest you might have stronger astral experiences such as out of the body experiences .likely you have has sleep paralysis which is when you wake up and are conscious but it takes time for your body to respond. I would also think that with aura opposed to uranus ,you might see other peoples aura easily.

venus is conjunct to the sun which gives you a kind and loving nature. you are quite affectionate. your moon is conjunct to saturn which shows you are a very loyal person and even though your sexual ambience is quite strong you actually look for stable partners .this aspect also gives you your shy side.you are more into quality of relationships that quantity of relationships. these qualities are also show with ceres on your ascendant square to vesta. again you are very supportive,loyal and nurturing to those you love.
eros/psyche midpoint square to Lilith which makes you extremely idealistic and romantic. though your physical passions are very strong you can be swayed easily by subtle feelings and child like innocence. sometimes you are attracted by a other person.....essence, j the feeling they create around them.
with the moon/Lilith midpoint conjunct to the node ,your intuitions are very strong and accurate especially about the feelings of others as I have already mentioned.

with mercury conjunct to Jupiter ,you are extremely intelligent and can relate to all spectrum of people. you have tha ability to understand general principals and specific applications. you are aware of the near and the far at all times.

rahu