Will I get a boyfriend this year?

Slytherin88

With Venus, the ruler of the 7th house in the 7th house, chances are that the answer is yes, right?Thanks in advance.
ddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg

LovelyMissAries

Venus is in Taurus in the 6th, cusp of 7, so this shows your potential partner as being busy with themselves and not able to focus on a relationship with you.

You, Moon, are in Aries in your 5th which makes me think you like someone, but things are not progressing as you hoped since Mars (L5 ruler) is in Cancer in the 8th house. Or thing has ended and perhaps you're nostalgic about it still.

This also depends if you use modern astrology or traditional. I like traditional and have found it to be more accurate. BUT to play devil's advocate you have Venus / Pluto. I think that would move a lot slower than Scorpio's traditional ruler Mars, but perhaps that's the point. Pluto / secret energy is reinforced by Mars in Cancer in the 8th. Again, you like someone and haven't told them or don't feel like you can?

Moon squaring Saturn - there's a lesson you're not getting in regards to the type of men you pick I think.

So all in all I'm not seeing it, but I'm not an expert horary reader either.

Chrysalis

Not with the moon square saturn approaching. Moon does sextile mercury first but saturns there too putting a stop to things. Someone in your friend circle or a friend of a friend could be mercury.

Slytherin88

Cancer ascendant have it hard, don't we? Here's the thing, when I asked that question, I saved the photo of the current chart, but with the wrong format, so I had to retake the photo, and by then it seems that Venus has moved in the 6th house. This one was the photo. But, still with moon squaring Saturn is not likely.
will I have a boyfriend this year.jpg