Will there be something between us again?

virgo18

I made a chart asking if a past lover and I will have something again. These days I have been thinking about him way too much even though I though I've moved on completely.

The reason I am posting this chart is because there's an aspect which I am not sure if it means interference or a complete impediment.

Im Sun, he is Saturn. There is a conjunction, but jupiter and mars sextiles both before we meet. I am wondering if its an impediment? or someone will induce / lure on our re encounter (if the case that jupiter and mars arent obtacles) Both planets have averse reception with Sun and good reception with Saturn. Maybe are people who care about him and dont like me haha.

We have a close "friend" in common, jupiter rules his 11th house, and Our significators are located there under the influence of such planet.

so... will we meet up again or no?

Attachments

• IMG_1419.jpg
    IMG_1419.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Sunrise

I made a chart asking if a past lover and I will have something again. These days I have been thinking about him way too much even though I though I've moved on completely.

The reason I am posting this chart is because there's an aspect which I am not sure if it means interference or a complete impediment.

Im Sun, he is Saturn. There is a conjunction, but jupiter and mars sextiles both before we meet. I am wondering if its an impediment? or someone will induce / lure on our re encounter (if the case that jupiter and mars arent obtacles) Both planets have averse reception with Sun and good reception with Saturn. Maybe are people who care about him and dont like me haha.

We have a close "friend" in common, jupiter rules his 11th house, and Our significators are located there under the influence of such planet.

yes you will....
do not worry you will soon have news and you will meet ...
Jupiter is no an obstacle ....
is the ruler of your 5th house (love, flirting, sex) and you :)sun:) and he :)saturn:) is under the government and triplicity of :jupiter: ....
Sun and Saturn inside the 5th house ..... (love)
:jupiter: is the ruler of his own 3th house (message, contact) which will soon you got by him
hope the best

it could be
you will tell us when you have the news....

Last edited:

virgo18

yes you will....
do not worry you will soon have news and you will meet ...
Jupiter is no an obstacle ....
is the ruler of your 5th house (love, flirting, sex) and you :)sun:) and he :)saturn:) is under the government and triplicity of :jupiter: ....
Sun and Saturn inside the 5th house ..... (love)
:jupiter: is the ruler of his own 3th house (message, contact) which will soon you got by him
hope the best

it could be
you will tell us when you have the news....

Thank you Sunrise! Of course I will update Anything.

virgo18

Update

Well, yeah...
Something happened, but we're not together again, or hanging out again, neither in contact:

A mutual friend went to tell him something about me, so my past lover send me a message. I responded to him somewhat mad because I knew our mutual friend provoked that. Then we developed an awkward conversation which ended abruptly and cold.
Initially, his message was not lovely or romantic. It was plainly polite.

Since I am the Sun and move faster, it is obvious that I started everything by telling stuff to our mutual friend.

That was the conjunction: gossip, a short message and awkward situation, and I also ended in no talking terms with our mutual friend. I guess because of the bad reception. I felt the situation forced.

No more contact from him since three weeks ago. But Im fine.

I think HA is not that powerful in some cases or maybe It is just that the situation didn't evolved as I imagined, and definitely he is not interested anymore.

Last edited:

Time Lord

The answer is no, because you Moon (sidereal) is out of orb to Saturn.
Also, Moon Venus doesn't count, because Venus is not love.
I hold love up highly, tho.
So, this chart says no:

Just wait for my book:

Horary Astrology by Nacho Fernandes