Will I meet my future husband this month? Please help!!

anseeg45

Hi everyone,

EDIT: Added Regio Chart

I am a beginner as far as horary is concerned and I have a very pressing question that I would LOVE your help with. I asked the question "Will I meet the man I will marry/husband this month (September)?" The chart is attached. I used whole house signs and Sidereal astrology system since that is what I have mostly used in non-horary astrology. Based on this, the significators for me and him (Jupiter and Mercury respectively) are in the 10th house in Virgo along with Venus and the Moon.

Even though Mercury is behind Jupiter by 1 degree, it was retrograde at the time of chart generation. What are the implications of this?! Also, I think the moon is void of course (unless you count the opposition it will make to Uranus before leaving Virgo).

Also, is it significant that all the benefics are in the 10th house? Especially since an astrologer told me a long time ago that I could meet him at a work-related event. I go to a lot of fundraisers connected to work, I wonder if there are any indications for that?

I have been struggling to interpret this and beg someone more experienced to help! Thank you so much!!!

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Regio.jpg
    Regio.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Sunrise

Hi everyone,

I am a beginner as far as horary is concerned and I have a very pressing question that I would LOVE your help with. I asked the question "Will I meet the man I will marry/husband this month (September)?" The chart is attached. I used whole house signs and Sidereal astrology system since that is what I have mostly used in non-horary astrology. Based on this, the significators for me and him (Jupiter and Mercury respectively) are in the 10th house in Virgo along with Venus and the Moon.

Even though Mercury is behind Jupiter by 1 degree, it was retrograde at the time of chart generation. What are the implications of this?! Also, I think the moon is void of course (unless you count the opposition it will make to Uranus before leaving Virgo).

Also, is it significant that all the benefics are in the 10th house? Especially since an astrologer told me a long time ago that I could meet him at a work-related event. I go to a lot of fundraisers connected to work, I wonder if there are any indications for that?

I have been struggling to interpret this and beg someone more experienced to help! Thank you so much!!!
I think NO. :mercury:is getting away from :jupiter:(you)
the :moon:is in the late degrees ans she will make :opposition: :uranus:(no stability)
Also Mercury is in Jupiter detriment (you) - Mercury represents the area of your relations and here appear to be something that does not want you for now.
please if you would like put the chart with regiomontanus system...

Last edited:

tikana

Hi everyone,

what is this? madhouse ?
can you post regular regio please?

and what is up with this month question? are you being kidnapped something or the world would end if you dont meet the one THIS month!? if the world is ending, lemme get welding gear from homedepot..

Last edited:

anseeg45

I think NO. :mercury:is getting away from :jupiter:(you)
the :moon:is in the late degrees ans she will make :opposition: :uranus:(no stability)
Also Mercury is in Jupiter detriment (you) - Mercury represents the area of your relations and here appear to be something that does not want you for now.
please if you would like put the chart with regiomontanus system...

Hi Sunrise,

Thanks a lot for your reply! I added the Regio chart to my original post as well. Please let me know what you think.
Is it possible for the meeting to happen when Mercury turns direct and joins Jupiter? Also, does Moon opposite Uranus say it might be sudden/unexpected?
Thanks!

anseeg45

what is this? madhouse ?
can you post regular regio please?

and what is up with this month question? are you being kidnapped something or the world would end if you dont meet the one THIS month!? if the world is ending, lemme get welding gear from homedepot..

No, I thought this is an astrology forum where different types of systems are used, not a "madhouse". I have also added the Regio chart if you want to take a look. As far as "this month" is concerned, earlier this year, an astrologer predicted that I would meet my partner in September, but I wanted to use horary to confirm if that will be true or not since she has been inaccurate with timing sometimes.
Does the chart tell you what the timing might be? Thanks!

Sunrise

Hi Sunrise,

Thanks a lot for your reply! I added the Regio chart to my original post as well. Please let me know what you think.
Is it possible for the meeting to happen when Mercury turns direct and joins Jupiter? Also, does Moon opposite Uranus say it might be sudden/unexpected?
Thanks!
Thank you anseeg45!!
Sorry but again the chart (with regio system) says the the same thing. The answer to your question is No.
Re: Will I meet my future husband this month?
No in this month.
about :uranus:i told you in my previous post. No good, :opposition: :uranus:(no stability) the :moon:is the lord of the area of your relationships :)moon:the Lord of 7th house)

Are you were in a relationship before ??? Is there someone from the past ???

thank you

anseeg45

Thank you anseeg45!!
Sorry but again the chart (with regio system) says the the same thing. The answer to your question is No.

No in this month.
about :uranus:i told you in my previous post. No good, :opposition: :uranus:(no stability) the :moon:is the lord of the area of your relationships :)moon:the Lord of 7th house)

thank you

Thanks for the reply. My last relationship ended more than 1 year ago and I am looking for someone new. Are you asking because there is something in the chart that says I will reunite with someone I know?

waybread

I don't think so, either. You're Saturn, he's the moon. The moon is past its last aspect with Saturn. Saturn is peregrine, meaning it is powerless to act.

You could ask "when" but be careful of trying to force the oracle. What if you were to remain single the rest of your life? I'm not saying you will, but it is always a possibility.

Sunrise

Thank you anseeg45!!

No in this month.

thank you

My dear anseeg45 to thank you for your important information ....
Also I must tell you that your question was very precise and correct. For horary question very okay. Keep going.

For astologo that you went (and if it is good and valid on birthday astrology for progressions systems) to know that the event can come and after three months (before or after) so you must wait.
about your horary chat no in this month.

Thanks for the reply. My last relationship ended more than 1 year ago
thank you :happy: :)moon:get away from :saturn:)

Are you asking because there is something in the chart that says I will reunite with someone I know?
NO
good luck and do not forget your update my friend