Jealousy and Possessivess?

Kitchy

Banned
previously, I asked ....

"Will I read about you in the papers? What is it about you that wants someone more than you want your self control?"

I am tossing that out again for your reconsideration before you do something really stupid and bitter and negatively life-changing.

Capricorn2616

no...you don't understand. I learned the hard way...she broke my trust and hurt me badly...I need someone to talk to...

You can pm me if you need to talk. I have a lot of experience on both ends of this kind of thing. What everyone else is saying is true, but I know the gut wrenching feeling when you're in the middle of it.

Imperial1922

previously, I asked ....

"Will I read about you in the papers? What is it about you that wants someone more than you want your self control?"

I am tossing that out again for your reconsideration before you do something really stupid and bitter and negatively life-changing.

not for me, but definitely for her. im thinking about it

Kali

Imperial1922, I've been where you are and I know you're in the depths right now. You feel like no one understands, and most don't. I do not know you, but I truly hope for the best for you. Right now, you need to simply be. You are hurt, you are betrayed, you are angry. And frankly, you have every right to be. Experience where you are. And later, process it. I know you want revenge, but before you do something you're going to regret, pause. As a woman, I'm going to tell you the absolute truth. The very best revenge is walking away and putting your energy into something worthwhile. Someone worthwhile. Someone that won't play these games with you and make you feel out of control and desperate. And when you do that, she'll know. If you go to her angry, hotheaded and acting the fool, you're telling her she got to you. You're telling her she controls your actions. You want to hurt her back? Walk away. Knowing she can't control you will hurt her like you can't even imagine. It will show her she means nothing to you.

katydid

Betrayal is extremely painful. I am so sorry you have to feel it.

I have an Aries son who has Leo rising and a Taurus Moon. You can imagine how proud and 'macho' he was in high school. And I still remember him sobbing uncontrollably when his first love betrayed him with his best friend. It was so painful for him. :pouty:

Dubyadude1986

It kinda seems like you are feeding off of it. Astrology aside, you're in a toxic relationship and it's about to get worse

Your knowledge of it yet you saying you can't help it sounds just like mars-pluto. The square is the tension it causes and at times a blind spot. Mars Pluto gets a kick out of strong emotions. This relationship looks dangerous what will you do if she leaves? Keep pressuring her and she will and let me tell you, from a man who has been jealous, possessive and wat you call "intense", all of those traits will triple in force if she walks away and can you handle that? Not being in control?

I have moon mars pluto conjunct in 8th H Scorpio. I realize I have a serious issue with this and I don't know what to do.

druex

I made a thread similar to this. Jealousy, possessiveness, resentment are very strong with me. You would never know though, its well hidden and internally getting worked on. Slowly but surely it's improving but I feel like it'll always be there but less intense as I get older/mature. Is it weird to say that it's coming from a good place yet coming out real nasty? I do believe awareness is key and I'm glad I caught on because before I had a take it or leave it attitude with this issue. Yikes

sibylline

I made a thread similar to this. Jealousy, possessiveness, resentment are very strong with me. You would never know though, its well hidden and internally getting worked on. Slowly but surely it's improving but I feel like it'll always be there but less intense as I get older/mature. Is it weird to say that it's coming from a good place yet coming out real nasty?

Not weird at all. :)

@Imperial, hope you've found the support you need.

druex

Just to add, Pluto doesn't make any contacts to my inner planets. It's tightly squares my MC though.

In Declination, I do have Mars contra-parallel Pluto, if you count that.

I do think the jealously/possessiveness comes from my Scorpio Rising + fixed Venus-Leo