any chance for transit saturn opposite composite sun?

SC8

Hi, I would like try my luck here, and see if anyone's interested to look at the charts and share their opinions. :)

I attached the first meet chart and composite, the first meet chart is quite accurate, giving the meeting was an appointment, on the other hand, the ascendant of the composite is hypothetical, because I don't have his birth time.

Here are some important aspects I've observed so far,

first, transit saturn opposite composite sun when we met, also square our venus-chiron conjunction exactly. does it mean this relationship very likely be doomed?

I also read theory about chiron, because chiron is quite prominent in our synastry and natal charts. having our venus-chiron conjunction opposite his natal mars, that is also conjucnt his urnaus and neptune.

according to the magi astrology, he met me during his heartbreak transit (saturn square chiron.)

others are

Pluto conjunct ascendant the moment we met.
first meeting chart decendant conjunct his jupiter.
first meeting chart IC conjunct my mars, which is also my chart ruler.
first meeting chart sun, venus conjunct, 6 degree apart, similar to the composite, falls in the 7th house,
and he's aquarius with Capricorn stellium, so most his planets falls into the first house of the first meeting chart, expect his jupiter and moon.

I'd appreciate if any opinion about this relationship! :)

composite.gif

Attachments

• met.jpg
    met.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 44
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
wow the composite makes me dizzy.

the tsquare of the lilth/uranus conjunction which is square to the opposed conjunctions of moon/jupiter versus mars/mercury.
this shows an inherent astral connection . there is incredible mental similiariities ,there is intensity as every conversation force each other to pause .. irreconcilable goals but the same methods. but it is just too unstable when your choices are either divine or decadent.

but an incredible meeting of the minds and souls.
truly refined and spiritual emotional feelings, as if this is the first sharing of self ,refined and fragile.

there also a inherent impulse to create a nourishing environment..... the image of marriage is strong but as it is made up of ethereal matter , it may be a past life causing the marital longing.
the is a "elecricity" here but circumstance at the least will be against this.

rahu

SC8

Hello, Rahu,

thanks so much for your input. I now find the chart is kind of blur, I try to renew it now. but still can't get as clear as what I see on my computer. so here's some list of the clusters.

eros conjunct mars 1 degree
sun conjunct vesta 2-3 degree (depend on his birth time)
venus conjunct karma 1 degree; conjunct eris exactly.
venus conjunt NN 4 degree
NN conjunct Ceres 3 degree

thanks for pointing out lilith/uranus conjunction, i didn't really take notice of this aspect before, I will look into it.

there is incredible mental similiariities ,there is intensity as every conversation force each other to pause ..

It really just like what you describe here, but this is what confused me, since we share mental similarity; how come there are pauses in conversations instead of finishing other’s sentences naturally? I truly identify with his ideas and goals in life; we have quite similar experiences to share with each other, but at the same time, the chemistry is strangely unstable. Besides the uranus in composite, we also have his pluto opposite my mercury, his uranus/mars/neptune opposite my venus in our synastry. So in the middle of conversation, I feel I can sense this opposite forces before him, then I adjust myself, then he looks like he’s puzzled by my reaction. A good example is our venus-uranus opposition, no matter how encouraging and generous his words can be, how willing he is to go extra miles for people around him, I can still sense strongly his demonstration of independence, and perhaps like the astrologers put it, "feel threatened by it", and constantly wonder if I just trouble him too much, get into his way and appear clingy to him? So it’s kind of confusing.

Even though the relationsip can not be fruitful in the end, I still hope we can be good friends, but I really don’t know how the instability, which can easily breed misunderstandings, can ever develop into closeness, and then trust, which is a very important element for me

but circumstance at the least will be against this.

By circumstance, you mean the transit Saturn opposite our composite sun when we met? does Lilith/Uranus or other aspects in the composite also show this tendency?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi SC8

yea thats better it was a strain to see the exact degrees at times.

the vibration of mind are squared. so even though there is a similar method that would presuppose closer communication, the square causes tension of the minds. venus's influence in the square brings intial energy and joy so mental tension is not a issue until the joy levels out.venus square to jupiter is the only consistant square that tends to be positive, in that the expansive natures are so similar as to not cause tensions when they form a square.
with out venus in the pattern i would have been more critical.

but uranus has too much influece . spirits rarely expand in the same ways so as to remain together. plus the asturn/neptune midpoint is conjunct to the uranus/lilth conjunction which invariably means hidden agendas. so the pauses most likely because he found himself going down a emotional road with you and had to stop as it is not part of his scheme.

uranus brings abrupt changes of circumstance so the environment around the composite is unstable and likely can become a determining factor in relationships.

with mars square to uranus in the composite you are sailing onto the wind and you know it.

rahu

SC8

Hi, rahu, thanks for your further explanation, I understand this is a chart far from harmony.

but I wonder, in your opinion, does saturn trine sun in this composite has too weak influence in this situation? I was hoping this aspect can somehow ease the uranus energy, but now I guess perhaps trine is just not as strong as square, let along a t-square.

Thanks

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi ya

my experience is that trines do not compensate for hard squares such as uranus.

trines give an underlying harmony but trines do not negate hard aspects.

for instance once i read a chart with a moon/saturn conjunction trine to the sun in a composite. this gave a harmony , yet the querent said that they were looking elsewhere as they were"bored" .the spark had left the relationship and the trines did not help.

trine of moon.sun.saturn,jupiter are often associated with successful relationships or marriages but these aspects do not make successful marriages by themsleves.
hard aspects with uranus usually doom a relationshio no matter how many trines exist.

rahu

gen6k

for relationship timing i think these three methods are valuable:

natal+natal:composite vedic dasha

which is an easy overview to see the period in the chart.

natal->progression for both taking the progressions to make a composite.

natal+natal:composite progressed